Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Actually I just realized that a bigger priority for tptb is censorship/controlling the internet in order to stifle free thought...this may be something they are willing to sacrifice euthanasia for so the coming couple of years might be more dangerous for SS than I originally thought. But SS will never die, unlike many of its members, relieved of their suffering thanks to this site.

Reactions: Élégie and rationaltake
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Actually I just realized that a bigger priority for tptb is censorship/controlling the internet in order to stifle free thought...this may be something they are willing to sacrifice euthanasia for so the coming couple of years might be more dangerous for SS than I originally thought. But SS will never die, unlike many of its members, relieved of their suffering thanks to this site.
You see I get the 'system' wants full control of everything we say online and such but it just makes it unusable after a certain point. Sometimes I feel maybe it is best to move backwards in a way like writing in diaries or something to express how you really feel without censorship, but I know it isn't a good replacement like having an online community of people who understands you. And even then I bet at this pace in the future they'll try to burn even diaries.

Reactions: Disappointered