• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
Is it possible to die by exsanguination if you puncture your artery with a needle like when you go get your blood drawn (except it's the artery and not the vein)? I mean we only have around 5 liters of blood in our body. If I get a big needle and puncture my artery with the needle still stuck inside the artery, can that kill me?

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
It's possible, definitely.
But you don't wanna just puncture it I guess, most ppl. cut their wrists.
But it takes some time to bleed out, enough time actually for some people to change their mind and call 911 or be found by another person.
Also you need to do the cut correctly, if you only cut the veins near to the surface of your wrist, it will take a lot more time to bleed out.
It can be painful as well.

All in all, it's not a very peaceful method.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
So remember that your body is trying to keep you alive. Hence it will attempt to clot that shit off. Think instead of getting a vacuum pump and hooking up an IV .... will still likely have clotting issues. If you can get a hold of some heparin would be helpful.

Reactions: lv-gras and nopoint
N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
So remember that your body is trying to keep you alive. Hence it will attempt to clot that shit off. Think instead of getting a vacuum pump and hooking up an IV .... will still likely have clotting issues. If you can get a hold of some heparin would be helpful.
Damn the survival instinct.

N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
It's possible, definitely.
But you don't wanna just puncture it I guess, most ppl. cut their wrists.
But it takes some time to bleed out, enough time actually for some people to change their mind and call 911 or be found by another person.
Also you need to do the cut correctly, if you only cut the veins near to the surface of your wrist, it will take a lot more time to bleed out.
It can be painful as well.

All in all, it's not a very peaceful method.

I don't want to resort to cutting because it's painful and extremely ineffective. But I got the needle idea when I went to donate blood. It's amazing to me that blood can fill that bag up so fast, so if I just waited out longer... Maybe my blood can be drained.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I don't want to resort to cutting because it's painful and extremely ineffective. But I got the needle idea when I went to donate blood. It's amazing to me that blood can fill that bag up so fast, so if I just waited out longer... Maybe my blood can be drained.

you can do the same thing if you can get the equipment.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Gee, you need to lose a lot of blood to actually die.
I donated blood once and I started feeling the first stages of 'dying' (of course they treated me immediately)- loss of blood pressure, etc. My blood pressure dropped to 80/40, I felt extremely dizzy and felt the need to vomit, I could barely sit upright, I felt like fainting. It was an absolutely terrible feeling I wouldn't recommend to anyone and also very painful.
But with some i.v fluids, some drops to get my blood pressure higher and some hot food afterward it was fine

Reactions: lv-gras
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
If you cut yourself with a chain saw until you pass out you would probaly die. Incredibly painful unless your body goes into shock and horrible repercutions in the unlilly chance you survibe.

Reactions: Tiburcio
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
N being a thing that exists and is freely commercialized in some countries should practically ensure that anyone willing to end themselves can do so elegantly and peacefully, provided they are not in a hurry, and have the disposition to learn a bit of Spanish

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
please don't? ever? be a sensible human being and save up 500 bucks
It's $550.00 for 2 bottles plus if you use moneygram they charge you a $27.50 transaction fee. : )

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Take some heparin. Take some oxys. Add some benzodiazepines to keep you chill. Then lay down. It's going to feel a bit weird but, yeah you are dying so expect that with probably most methods. The benzos will make you tired you will fall asleep before you pass out. If timed right.

Reactions: nopoint
N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
Gee, you need to lose a lot of blood to actually die.
I donated blood once and I started feeling the first stages of 'dying' (of course they treated me immediately)- loss of blood pressure, etc. My blood pressure dropped to 80/40, I felt extremely dizzy and felt the need to vomit, I could barely sit upright, I felt like fainting. It was an absolutely terrible feeling I wouldn't recommend to anyone and also very painful.
But with some i.v fluids, some drops to get my blood pressure higher and some hot food afterward it was fine

I felt that too once after blood donation, but it's not that bad. The nausea was uncomfortable, but I wanted to faint more, which I consider a good thing since I want to be unconscious during the process of dying.

Reactions: Dead_Inside