DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
I probably rolled the bottom the bag up too much though.
Roll it up about 3cm or so. Only as much for the rubber band to fit in.

I'm trying to work out how much space is needed in the bag around your head? Does anyone know?
My one doesn't seem to have a lot of space in it. I'm thinking of getting a bigger bag.
What kind of bag do you have? An oven bag or something else?

Also, are there any more opinions regarding the initial question of this thread?
Where would you attach the end of the hose? Top, bottom, right, center, left, doesn't matter...? :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Singing In The Rain
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
@DarkTear Thanks. Yeah I might remake the bag and not roll the bottom up too much as you said. Yes it's a 50cm x 50cm oven bag.

Guess I'm just trying to work out the acceptable inert gas to co2 ratio within the bag. Don't want too much co2 in there or the hypercapnic response might occur. So maybe a bigger bag will dilute the co2 better. I don't know. But hopefully the 15lpm will flush out the co2 adequately anyway.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DarkTear
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
hopefully the 15lpm will flush out the co2 adequately anyway.
That's the premise I'm working with. Though to be fair, the turkey-sized oven bag feels pretty darn big when it's on my head.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DarkTear and Singing In The Rain
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
I think the idea is that inserting the tubes (and securing them with micro-pore tape) so that they are closer to the top of the bag, will push the gas downwards, so any c02 will exit through the narrow gap in between the neck and bag. I don't know that it matters if the tubes are behind or to the side of your neck...Maybe imagine your position and be sure they could not come undone if you fall or something. I plan to be laying down. The elastic should be in place so the big can't easily be taken off, and should not be so tight as to prevent c02 from escaping. The Exit Path book is quite thorough. You don't want any oxygen to be able to reach your mouth/nostrils. Remember to take a huge exhale right before putting the bag over your head. Also, 'scrunch' the bag while holding it over your head, to expel any oxygen. Open inert gas valve. Exhale big. Pull bag (now full of deliverance gas) over head with elastic over neck. Inhale. Breath normally, relax and surrender unto sweet death. I hope this helps. All the best. Good luck. Tell god I'll be there soon :) At least I hope.

I'm thinking to use two tanks just in case the internal mechanism of one of the gas tank valves fails, which though I've read is rare, might be a consideration. Also, I'm thinking to use one tube for each tank, rather than a T connector (so there's no chance of a failing/leaking T).

Remember that the gas must be pure. No diluted balloon time bullshit. Those bastards :) God bless.

Reactions: TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Singing In The Rain and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Remember to take a huge exhale right before putting the bag over your head. Also, 'scrunch' the bag while holding it over your head, to expel any oxygen. Open inert gas valve. Exhale big. Pull bag (now full of deliverance gas) over head with elastic over neck. Inhale. Breath normally, relax and surrender unto sweet death.
That's the theory. In practice, if you're half as stressed as I tend to be, it's strangely difficult to make it play out that smoothly.
I'm thinking to use two tanks just in case the internal mechanism of one of the gas tank valves fails, which though I've read is rare, might be a consideration. Also, I'm thinking to use one tube for each tank, rather than a T connector (so there's no chance of a failing/leaking T).
Um. That's not as simple as you think, unless you plan on getting two regulators and setting each to 7.5Lpm, with two tubes. Look up the details of a cascade system. It can get quite complex.
Maybe imagine your position and be sure they could not come undone if you fall or something.
A suggestion to everyone: before you affix the tube in position with tape, set yourself up for a trial run with the gas off, so that you can decide what works best for you when you're in the position/location you intend to be in when you actually ctb. When you're all comfortable, see where the tube wants to be run. That's what I did, and it seems to have worked pretty well.
I plan to be laying down.
I have read that lying down can cause problems if you twitch about and displace the bag, post-blackout/pre-death. I don't think you'll experience "seizures" or "convulsions" (I think that's a leftover from the old sedated suffocation protocol), but you could twitch a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
@TiredHorse
I twitch quite often from Kundalini symptoms. And thought lying down would more effectively snuff out my twitchy ass. Cause I imagine reaching an ecstatic orgasmic state as I leave my body (like on psychedelics) at which point I could see myself wildly flailing...which is why I thought sitting down would not be wise for me...unless I somehow strapped myself upright, like in a car seat.

I wasn't even gonna get a regulator, cause I was going to buy two of the disposable tank sizes. I think they're like 14.9 measurement units. And just open each valve til I hear the gas flow. But two regulators sounds simple enough. Money is no object here!!

Yeah, I think I might be an anxious wreck and have trouble with smooth execution...but we'll see. I'm thinking first thing in the morning might be best for me, when I'm still in a dreamy state and less fearful.

You seem to have a lot of experience with this?
Thanks for your insights, nice tips, truly appreciated!

Where's the best info regarding cascade systems? Haven't heard of the term. Crap, I gotta study again. (Sorry I don't know how to "quote" people.)

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DarkTear and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
You seem to have a lot of experience with this?
Heh! I've only got so much experience as one can accumulate from failing several times, so take my recommendations with a grain of salt. I'm only working with the research I started about a year ago, when things really fell apart in my life --and then went downhill from there :-P

I let others decide what position works best for them. I think the cautions I've heard about sitting up vs. lying down have been a bit more precautionary than they might need to be...? It's all about avoiding displacing the bag before the gas has done its work, and knowing that, it's all up to you. If you try lying down with your bag on, and then twitch about to the degree you are familiar with, and the bag isn't displaced, or the elastic pulled open, I'd have trouble arguing with you that lying down wasn't a good idea.

I wasn't even gonna get a regulator, cause I was going to buy two of the disposable tank sizes. I think they're like 14.9 measurement units. And just open each valve til I hear the gas flow.
I strongly recommend against that approach. There's no telling what your gas flow will actually be --you simply can't tell by the sound, and it will fluctuate as the amount of gas in the cylinders decreases-- and you don't want to run out too soon.

I'm not sure where the best source for info on cascade systems are. I think you could probably do a search for <gas cylinder cascade system> and come up with something useable. At it's most basic, it involves hooking the tanks up in series through a common regulator, but the hardware requirements can get complex because you're building a tubing system that needs to withstand the full pressure of the cylinders before it reaches the regulator.

Reactions: sif, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Singing In The Rain

Singing In The Rain

Student
Oct 29, 2018
We came to the conclusion that the best position is probably the top of the bag (like in the attached picture). Why? Because the exhaled CO2 must get out of the bag. If the inert gas is streaming in from the top, it should push out the CO2 through the small gap between neck and bag.
In my opinion, it wouldn't be a good idea to place the hose end underneath of the mouth/nose because then it could be that the gas would push the CO2 to the top where it can't escape?

Yeah I'm with you on that one, having the hose at the top is the best idea to push the exhaled co2 out the bottom of the bag. Just a guess though, I'm no scientist lol.

I wonder if bending the hose and positioning it a bit above your mouth (maybe on your forehead) so it's facing down would help push the exhaled co2 out the bottom of the bag?

I'm probably going to tape or use elastic to tie the hose to my head, then put the bag over the hose. That way the hose stays secure.

Reactions: crova, sif, Smilla and 2 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I'm probably going to tape or use elastic to tie the hose to my head, then put the bag over the hose. That way the hose stays secure.
I was planning on using 3M micropore tape to tape the hose inside the bag—my hose it super light, so I'm thinking that'll be ok? Also, if there's not too much give on the hose, do you think the fact that it'll be cinched with elastic on the bottom of the exit bag would be enough to keep it from moving to the point where it falls out completely? Hmm...I really need to make sure I tape that shit down.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DarkTear and 1 other person
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
HA! Omg, I didn't even realize that! I thought it was the Virgin Mary! Wtf is wrong with me?!! Haha. It's SO nice, isn't it? I'm so glad I treated myself.
haha, good one, Crow!