• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I get excited that my heart may be giving up and I get cardiac arrest in my sleep. It gives me a temporary feeling of peace, until of course I know it was false alarm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myexit, soulkitty, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The way that you feel is understandable, only those who die are fortunate to me.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
The way that you feel is understandable, only those who die are fortunate to me.
When I hear a report about someone who died, I always envy them.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
When I hear a report about someone who died, I always envy them.
Me too, and then I immediately feel bad for having that reaction because it's almost always someone who wanted to live :\ Just goes to highlight the inherent unfairness of the universe, that people who enjoy life get taken away and people who despise it are kept here

• Love
Reactions: Myexit and soulkitty
C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I get excited that my heart may be giving up and I get cardiac arrest in my sleep. It gives me a temporary feeling of peace, until of course I know it was false alarm.
Such a disappointing feeling that it is a false alarm. I often then go for caffeine and high intensity interval exercise/sprints in the vain hope it all adds up, but of course it physically doesn't work like that. I suppose at least doing that stops the 'hypochondriac' side of me raising an alarm when that isn't necessary.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Such a disappointing feeling that it is a false alarm. I often then go for caffeine and high intensity interval exercise/sprints in the vain hope it all adds up, but of course it physically doesn't work like that. I suppose at least doing that stops the 'hypochondriac' side of me raising an alarm when that isn't necessary.
I'm also disappointed when I wake up in the "morning"
Me too, and then I immediately feel bad for having that reaction because it's almost always someone who wanted to live :\ Just goes to highlight the inherent unfairness of the universe, that people who enjoy life get taken away and people who despise it are kept here
I would gladly exchange my life-force to someone who wants to keep living longer

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and ConfusedClouds
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But, why are you getting stabbing pains in your chest in the first place? That's not normal.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
But, why are you getting stabbing pains in your chest in the first place? That's not normal.
Only rarely. It's just air. I have been checked and there is nothing wrong with my heart or lungs.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded