• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The way that you feel is understandable, only those who die are fortunate to me.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
When I hear a report about someone who died, I always envy them.
Me too, and then I immediately feel bad for having that reaction because it's almost always someone who wanted to live :\ Just goes to highlight the inherent unfairness of the universe, that people who enjoy life get taken away and people who despise it are kept here

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I get excited that my heart may be giving up and I get cardiac arrest in my sleep. It gives me a temporary feeling of peace, until of course I know it was false alarm.
Such a disappointing feeling that it is a false alarm. I often then go for caffeine and high intensity interval exercise/sprints in the vain hope it all adds up, but of course it physically doesn't work like that. I suppose at least doing that stops the 'hypochondriac' side of me raising an alarm when that isn't necessary.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Such a disappointing feeling that it is a false alarm. I often then go for caffeine and high intensity interval exercise/sprints in the vain hope it all adds up, but of course it physically doesn't work like that. I suppose at least doing that stops the 'hypochondriac' side of me raising an alarm when that isn't necessary.
I'm also disappointed when I wake up in the "morning"
Me too, and then I immediately feel bad for having that reaction because it's almost always someone who wanted to live :\ Just goes to highlight the inherent unfairness of the universe, that people who enjoy life get taken away and people who despise it are kept here
I would gladly exchange my life-force to someone who wants to keep living longer

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But, why are you getting stabbing pains in your chest in the first place? That's not normal.