We can't suggest methods.

You can check this out, though:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
According to research there's a lot of variation in methods:
Some are guaranteed to kill you: jumping from a high enough place, placing your neck in a train track so it runs you over and decapitates you, taking a shotgun shot on your head or neck
Some have little to no discomfort and pain: sodium nitrite, nembutal, CO ou nitrogen inhaling
Some have easy to acquire materials: most forms of strangulation and some forms of poisoning
Some don't even require acquiring anything: jumping, drowning, starvation
Some even have no side effects if you fail: sodium nitrite, I don't remember any others

So you need to take a lot into consideration: can I buy stuff? Can I risk failure? How fast or slow do I want to die? How much pain can I endure?

Through your own research you will find your method/s or maybe even reconsider and give up. I hope you make your choice and it brings you peace

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
The ease of acquiring/accessing each method varies a bit depending on circumstance to the point I wouldn't declare one method to universally be the "easiest". As for lethality, I believe the following are around or above 90% if done correctly: sn, n, nitrogen tank, ddmaph, shotgun in mouth, and jumping higher than 12 meters (40 feet) onto a hard solid surface. Of these N is basically a pipe dream these days, ddmaph requires a lot of illicit drugs, and nitrogen tank method is very expensive. SN and jumping are for most people going to be the most accessible, though in the united states guns are arguably easier to get these days. Many would argue SN is easier to perform, since swallowing has less SI to fight than gun and jumping. SN also is "more forgiving" in the sense that the few people who do survive gun or jumping can wind up horribly mangled for life, while surviving SN is relatively not so bad. Finally there is the moral angle -- some people aren't comfortable with jumping since random passerby might be traumatized by the body + there's the risk of landing on someone. There's of course oodles of other methods. Many strangulation methods exist and are highly accessible but have relatively higher failure rates due to people's SI kicking in. This is all theoretical discussion and not advice.