Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
As part of my 12 steps to suicide I'll admit that I'm an asshole when I drink excessively. It's been hard to accept that because I used to think it was just a few rare incidents. But I've come to realize it's the rule not the exception.

Now who says this place hasn't bettered anyone? If I've upset or offended anyone along the way I apologize for that. I need to just stick to the weed and cut this drinking shit out.

Life has been kicking me in the ass lately but that's no excuse for my behaviour. Now I feel alot better about it. If anyone else is a drunken ass feel free to apologize here or feel free to kick the drunk (this guy) for fun.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: terry_a_davis, GoodPersonEffed, puppy9 and 2 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Gonna kick some sense into you asshole ❤

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Brick In The Wall and puppy9
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Gonna kick some sense into you asshole ❤

I wish she'd of kicked harder. Fuck I miss her. Still a drunk prick... but working on it!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, GoodPersonEffed, Carina and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I have to say your avatar scares the shit out of me, can I boot your dunken ass for that reason alone? :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have to say your avatar scares the shit out of me, can I boot your dunken ass for that reason alone? :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Have at it bro, but only if you share some of that rum first to dull the pain!

I miss her too Brick. Hurts to see her name crossed out.

I've been seeing alot of her old posts around lately. I hope she's found peace now. My inbox is always open to you underscore. I very much value your presence here as well!

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Have at it bro, but only if you share some of that rum first to dull the pain!

I've been seeing alot of her old posts around lately. I hope she's found peace now. My inbox is always open to you underscore. I very much value your presence here as well!
Thanks. I like having you around too. I'm finding it hard to post atm. A combination of mood, annoying predictive text, cloudflare disconnects and not knowing what to say to people who are desperate.
It scares the shit out of me too but I was too afraid to say it:tongue:

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm still a drunken turd and I'm still working on that. I also still miss you alot @BPD_LE!
:aw:;-;

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Deleted member 1465, mesohappy and 1 other person
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I need to reel it in a little bit myself...At this rate liver failures gonna get me before the damn virus can.:hihi:Or one of my neighbors will end up hailing the bus for me,before its time.

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I also still miss you alot @BPD_LE!
Me too still. With you there. So much going on here recently and I would have loved to have gotten her shrewd sarcastic take on it all.

• Love
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Not tryna be BPD_LE, but came across this meme tonight and thought of this thread.

Thumb shut up liver youre fine imgfilip com drinking guy imgflip 52693274

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Oyoy and Brick In The Wall