• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jahjoe

Jul 1, 2024
okay so these are the three ideas i am stuck between.

Drowning:

After researching the mixture of drugs and alcohol celebrates who have been found in a bathtub have taken,
I have a fairly good idea of what cocktail i need to take.

So I could seal the overflow hole in the bath with some bathroom seal as this would allow the water to go higher.

Then get in and finger crossed I manage to ctb.

Inert Gas:

For this I was thinking of using 14 cubic feet 99.996% pure helium.
make my exit bag, strap myself down using bed straps and hopefully ctb

Hanging:

I did this once before and woke up on the floor.
which i suspect may of been a combination of the material i used and convulsions.

my dilemma:

Okay so i am leaving hanging third as the only space i have to do this is right next to a door, meaning any convulsions could appear to my neighbours as if i'm knocking on the door, and i obviously don't want to be cut down and left paralysed or with a permanent brain injury which i know of someone, who this happened to after her boyfriend cut her down. She was in a coma for a few months and had to learn to walk again and everything,

I am worried that if i try the inert gas method that I will end up ripping the bag off whilst i am passed out and thus i will survive.

And as for the bath, I am worried that i will partially drown, survive and end up surviving hypothermia, catch pneumonia from having water in my lungs, and end up partially disabled

Last edited:
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
What help are you looking for? Methods are described in different posts/threads in SaSu that you can read for clarity. Sorry, if I misunderstood your post. I am also new here.

S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
Advising on methods is prohibited as far as I understand. Supporting suicide is DEFINITELY prohibited. According to the law, no matter how sick we are, how bad things are, we must live.

Nobody will give you answer mate. Who knows who is watching or reading.