• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
I have some family members who care for me and i am incredibly thankful for that but they really are the only reasons keeping me from ctb. I don't want anyone i know finding out i committed suicide. I wish somebody would kill me or i die in an accident or something. Or maybe i could go missing and then ctb. I really don't know, i just don't have any energy left to keep going.

• Hugs
Reactions: waterworks and dazed.daydreamer
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
i must admit i've also thought about going missing and ctb so at least my family wouldn't have to find me, but sadly we don't have any control over what happens after we pass. very honestly tho, i feel like not knowing whether you are dead or alive might hurt them more. i don't know you, or them, so this is just an assumption. i hope things get easier for you, always here if you wanna talk about it.

• Love
Reactions: femboyy
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
It the 1900s you could walk 10 blocks and start a new life. But now, impossible to disappear. Sorry you're dealing with that

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: femboyy
dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
This is relatable. I hate the thought of my family finding out, that's been a factor holding me back. I am only willing to do it now because I'm not living at home so my family wouldn't find my body, and I have a sister so I know my mom would stay safe for her (she's very family-oriented and would be worries about her safety in the aftermath otherwise). Some people will still be hurt by my decision which I abhor, but I'm also hurting people by not doing it, and I also just can't wait any longer
Realizing my reply was only self-focused, so adding on:
It's clear you care a lot about your family, and despite your intense pain and distress, you care about how your potential suicide would impact them. That says a lot about your heart and character, in a good way. I hope you find peace and comfort, whatever you end up doing

• Love
Reactions: It'sMyLife and femboyy
Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
I understand, I personally am waiting for my grandmother to leave this world so I can ctb

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sugarb and femboyy
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think we have to disconnect from the future to be able to CTB.

It sounds rough but we simply won't be here to experience how others do or do not react to our CTB.

Reactions: Mateira, femboyy and It'sMyLife