• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

olivetreerot

olivetreerot

Jan 12, 2023
I live in germany and I've been diagnosed with severe depression for the past 5 years and i cannot continue living with it especially the hallucinations that i tend to have and all the other symptoms that tag along with it

I wanted to kill myself yesterday by jumping onto the train tracks that i usually take to work and just kind of wait for a train to pass by however i backed up because ideally i want a quick way (dont want to get slowly ran over by a train going 20kmh or smth) out and i didnt want to get caught either by bystanders that would eventually call the police, i figured if i will kill myself on some train tracks then at least id want to get ran over by a bullet train (which i believe go beyond 220kmh) however i have no clue how to figure out when one is coming and i dont know if i should just sit beside the train tracks and wait the entire day or if there is another method that could save me time?
or if anyone of you guys know a better way for me to kill myself other than getting ran over by a train, keep in mind im in germany however and some stuff is hard to access.

tl;dr i want to kill myself by getting ran over on train tracks and dont want to wait all day for a high speed train, need help figuring out when exactly a train is coming so i can plan it out better.

• Hugs
Reactions: sigh333 and outrider567