• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't relate to the people on here as I only hate existence and don't hate myself, I don't wish to harm myself rather I just wish to be eternally free from all harm. Existence was never a desirable state in the first place to me and that's why it makes no sense to me when people go on about suicidal people needing "help" and "recovery" as existence itself was always the problem and I don't see any value in prolonging meaningless suffering. I don't see any value in being conscious and aware when ceasing to exist solves everything. Honestly often at times this place feels too life valuing for me, I find it deeply insulting when people act like wanting death is an illness to "recover" from when no, wanting to die is all that makes sense to me.

I'd always prefer the true peace of non-existence over suffering in this existence I never would have chosen in the first place, I don't want to suffer in any way and as long as one exists there is endless potential for suffering. Anything anti-suicide just makes me feel alone and want to not exist even more, I'm repulsed by those who act like existence is something so positive even know it's the ultimate cause of all suffering, I'd be glad to finally cease existing, I was never meant for something as futile and torturous as human existence.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Everyone is posting the same thing I guess! Everyone in here is unique everyone have different personality and struggle. I can say the same thing I never had any mental issues not so ever but since my son died I can't live without him as simple as that. But I can't say I don't relate if you are here you're SUICIDAL so what more you need to relate? I think being suicidal is even worser than the most complex mental illness.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Ironically someone else posted this which more broadly addresses this question/topic perhaps.
There are countless reasons for us being suicidal and living conditions. We are all the same yet different.

Mmmmm.... I feel like you've posted another thread like this before...../j
Many of this exact title. @EvisceratedJester
Its probably an AI...i have seen a lot of posts like this one, and it seems very repetitive
No she's autistic and apparently finds a lot of comfort from years and 34k posts of repetition with varying degrees of variation. @ManchildLoser
Everyone is posting the same thing I guess! Everyone in here is unique everyone have different personality and struggle. I can say the same thing I never had any mental issues not so ever but since my son died I can't live without him as simple as that. But I can't say I don't relate if you are here you're SUICIDAL so what more you need to relate? I think being suicidal is even worser than the most complex mental illness.
Not this topic, a few do but not most. @karmaisabitch

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You could always start your own forum and make it EXACTLY as you want. I'm being serious. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands and I think it would be good for you to do that. Any topics that people post that you believe don't align with your vision of what you believe your "suicide forum" should be could be edited, censored, deleted in any way you see fit in order to maintain the "essence" of your forum's ideals. Think about it.

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
I think we just have different reasons to desire suicide, the majority of us had something great that inspired us to live, but one day we lost that thing and that's why we are suicidal, to most of us existence was desirable but it only become undesirable once we are stripped off the things that makes us desire existence, in your case you just never desired existence, and honestly i don't understand you and i don't think modt of us can, you are just built different from the rest of us, you don't seem to be stripped off something important to you, you probably never had something important to you in the first place, you probably never cared about having friends, i don't think most of us here can understand what makes life very hellish to you if you never lost something or desired anything in the first place, maybe life was just very boring and dull to you, but nonetheless, we are all here because we are looking for suicide methods and looking for a safe place to vent without feeling like aliens when express our desire to just cease to exist

Last edited:
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I think we just have different reasons to desire suicide, the majority of us had something great that inspired him to live, but one day they lost it and that's why they are suicidal, to most of us existence was desirable but it only become undesirable once we are stripped off the things that makes us desire existence, in your case you just never desired existence, and honestly i don't understand you and i don't think anyone has, you are just built different than the rest of us, you don't seem to be stripped off something important to you, you probably never had something important to you in the first place, you probably never cared about having friends, i don't think anybody here can understand what makes life very hellish to you if you never lost something or desired anything in the first place, but nonetheless, we are all here because we are looking for suicide methods and looking for a safe place to vent without feeling like aliens when express our desire to just cease to exist
Well said!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I get not wanting to exist, I really do. I just don't understand why all of your vents always have to bring somebody else down. It doesn't matter that you never seem to name anyone specific. Egotistical assholes like me who sometimes see things worth enjoying about life yet still have reasons for wanting to die are still going to get paranoid and assume you're blaming someone like me specifically for being the supposed downfall of the forum, especially since this time you seem to be implying that the reason for your perceived decline of this site is due to people who hate themselves. Like way to make them feel worse about themselves. Keep this up and you'd be no better than the average prolifer trying to blame us for existing. Or maybe that's what you want because you think it will help more people understand how you feel? Either way, it sucks. Maybe I'm misinterpreting but I blame your vague and repetitive language for giving the capacity to breed all this paranoia. As people keep telling you, you're free to leave or even start your own forum or just write your vents down in a journal or something if you truly don't care about attention.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm truly sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine how painful that must be.❤️

Reactions: karmaisabitch
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Honestly, fair enough and that's absolutely valid. As in, it's valid to not relate to anybody here. People here are just different from you and I understand that. This is why I think you're really interesting as a person. You're simply different from the rest and it's always interesting to see people who are different. I hate it when people bully you for it as all you're doing is being yourself. You don't even want people to respond to your venting posts yet they do anyway because that's just how humans are... so I guess I may as well reply to. I feel like you'd genuinely make a great psychology case study as there simply isn't anybody like you that has been documented yet. You'd change the perception of lots of people
I think we just have different reasons to desire suicide, the majority of us had something great that inspired us to live, but one day we lost that thing and that's why we are suicidal, to most of us existence was desirable but it only become undesirable once we are stripped off the things that makes us desire existence, in your case you just never desired existence, and honestly i don't understand you and i don't think anyone can, you are just built different from the rest of us, you don't seem to be stripped off something important to you, you probably never had something important to you in the first place, you probably never cared about having friends, i don't think anybody here can understand what makes life very hellish to you if you never lost something or desired anything in the first place, maybe life was just very boring and dull to you, but nonetheless, we are all here because we are looking for suicide methods and looking for a safe place to vent without feeling like aliens when express our desire to just cease to exist
I agree with this though the only part where I disagree in is where you say that nobody else can understand FC. I can understand FC. I also never desired existence from the start and I never really enjoyed living. Of course I did have happy moments unlike FC but I still never really enjoyed existing overall and I always wished to be dead

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
If you start your own forum and make it exactly as you like with your own rules I will personally help you by posting lots of your type of content there, exactly to your specifications. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be willing to help get things started.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I hate it when people bully you for it as all you're doing is being yourself.
Making multiple posts saying how people on this website make her want to CTB even more and constantly berating people for behaving no different than she is does tend to leave a bitter taste in people's mouths. I don't appreciate when people get threatening or blatantly rude for no reason, but constantly attacking the forum and its users is bound to be met with some displeased responses. We are all suffering here. We don't need posts every day being told how those of us who are suffering because we hate ourselves or do believe we are mentally ill or believe in the prospect of therapy are somehow a burden to this forum just because we aren't suffering in the same way as her. There are ways to vent that don't involve bringing others down.

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
Friendly reminder that you're not obligated to be on this forum and post about 27 posts a day about how you dislike this forum full of so-called "pro lifers". You can leave anytime.
She is still a human being and that's the safest place for her to vent, just telling her she is not welcome her and unwanted is just unnecessarily rude, why are you even hating on her?

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
She is still a human being and that's the safest place for her to vent, just telling her she is not welcome her and unwanted is just unnecessarily rude, why are you even hating on her?
If she detests this forum so much why should she stay? I'm not hating on her, nearly not as much as she does on this forum and people who aren't completely pro-death.
Also pro-death should be forbidden, just as much as pro-choice on this forum, but she's just protected by mods and it's pretty hypocritical.

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
I don't relate to the people on here as I only hate existence and don't hate myself, I don't wish to harm myself rather I just wish to be eternally free from all harm. Existence was never a desirable state in the first place to me and that's why it makes no sense to me when people go on about suicidal people needing "help" and "recovery" as existence itself was always the problem and I don't see any value in prolonging meaningless suffering. I don't see any value in being conscious and aware when ceasing to exist solves everything. Honestly often at times this place feels too life valuing for me, I find it deeply insulting when people act like wanting death is an illness to "recover" from when no, wanting to die is all that makes sense to me.

I'd always prefer the true peace of non-existence over suffering in this existence I never would have chosen in the first place, I don't want to suffer in any way and as long as one exists there is endless potential for suffering. Anything anti-suicide just makes me feel alone and want to not exist even more, I'm repulsed by those who act like existence is something so positive even know it's the ultimate cause of all suffering, I'd be glad to finally cease existing, I was never meant for something as futile and torturous as human existence.
Are you like this in real life too? Good grief.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I don't relate to the people on here as I only hate existence and don't hate myself, I don't wish to harm myself rather I just wish to be eternally free from all harm.
I'm glad you at least were able to find something/someone that you don't hate even if it is just yourself :))

Reactions: Otaku