I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
I cannot justify or explain your personal experiences during/after using what sounds like a very strong dose. I'm not responsible for it, and you've ignored a lot of what I've said to suit your pre-established bias.

I'm referring to research, studies and personal experience. One-off use is not harmful long-term in the vast majority of cases. That's it. There's a great deal of resources available, and I'd be more than happy to provide some if it's a topic that still interests you.

Putting words in my mouth in regards to clinical depression is also a bit silly, so I'm calling it quits for me.
Well it was 120mg tested with a test kit, and we are not talking about my experience i just asked you a question and it seems you can't anwser it. I really wished you would explain how to magically replenish serotnin in a couple of hours so we would know your cure for serotonin deficiency. damn.

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
I wouldn't know. I wasn't talking about serotonin deficiency, as mentioned earlier!
So how do you call a lack of serotonin in the brain? It seems you know the way to cure that in a couple of hours or a good nights sleep so thats why i ask again, how does it even make sense and do you really believe that in those couple hours you recover from a major loss of something your body spent a lot of time synthesizing.

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
My laptop broke yesterday and I was kinda "Oh... just one more disgrace to the list, no surprises at all"

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, FadedMemory and Tiburcio
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Yes, mate. Personal experience, and plenty of research.
Well im glad your body and brain can heal and synthesize neurotransmitters so inhumanely fast, but what about the reasearch?