• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
It's like, at a certain point of depression I just hate everything and ctb isn't exempt. I can't describe this as "feeling better" because if anything I feel worse. ctb feels stupid the longer i think about it. The longer I think about it the more I'm convinced it's just a waste of time. You would think that means i've got some plan for life and recovery right? Not so in my case. I just can't let go of wanting stuff I'll never have. I cross my fingers hoping some freak accident will unalive me, or that some crazy windfall of good fortune will make me enjoy life again. I'm simply too exhausted for recovery OR ctb; I want someone or something to take the decision out of my hands.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moniker and LoiteringClouds
Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
Yeah, I remember a few years back there were a few weeks where I sat in bed for the entire day. Once I felt a bit better, the first thing I did was a partial hanging attempt.

Now, it's more like I don't see the point in preparing to ctb. I know my mood is just gonna shift and I won't be able to do it when the time comes.