• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I was originally going to do it in my car, but I feel it's risky in public plus I don't want to ruin my car in any way.

I'm going to check into a hotel, and message one of my friends something along the lines of 'please check your emails in about 4 hours' (as I don't believe they check them regularly, and I can't send a delayed text). The email will contain details of where I am so the police can be alerted and I can be found.

I will take SN shortly afterwards and have delayed emails sent approximately 4 hours afterwards. I have a cat and do not want her alone for too long.

I'm going to be doing SN without AEs or benzos which I know is risky but I know that others have succeeded without them. I've had enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4, thebelljarrr and Praestat_Mori
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
The hotel staff should alert the police when you don't check out in the morning.

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
It sounds like it'll work but, out of curiosity, why are you doing it without AEs or benzos? Is there no availability? I worry a little bit because I think you may feel sick or panicked. Try to have some more cups of it with you at the time, if you can.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
It sounds like it'll work but, out of curiosity, why are you doing it without AEs or benzos? Is there no availability? I worry a little bit because I think you may feel sick or panicked. Try to have some more cups of it with you at the time, if you can.
I am unable to access any. I was given cyclizine by my gp but i have read that it isn't the right kind of AE for the job. I am being refused any benzos by my team unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I am unable to access any. I was given cyclizine by my gp but i have read that it isn't the right kind of AE for the job. I am being refused any benzos by my team unfortunately.
It'll still probably work, there have been cases of people succeeding with no AE or benzos even with vomiting. PPH says to abort if this happens but honestly, this is why I will have backup cups if I attempt the method. I'm sorry you were refused drugs that would be more helpful for you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this and you're so desperate. Good luck whatever you decide to do. đź«‚

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
You sound tired and done with everything, safe travels, all the best to you!

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr