• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Does this forum benefit you in some way?

• Yes.

Votes: 948 95.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 4.4%

• Total voters
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I find it quite comforting searching and learning methods for my own forthcoming doom. No other forum is this open and non judgmental. Suicide should be the final end, By surviving and becoming a vegetable because of improper methods doesn't befit anyone.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This site is of enormous benefit to me. I've had ideation for 34 years. I'm 44. I've tried therapy, meds, new jobs, exercise, healthy diet, walking in nature, talking to friends, pusuing my dreams, doing my dream job (pretty much.) I feel old enough to know what my problems are in life and what I can do to mitigate them. There are some things I simply don't want to do now and I don't see why it's compulsory anyway to try everything over and over again with a faint hope it might work... My life belongs to me- doesn't it?

Suicide as a realistic prospect has been on the cards for decades but- I couldn't bear to hurt the people who care about me. Fortunately, I've been lucky to have had some. Most are dead now. One remains. I'm holding on for them.

I came here initially to search for methods. I was feeling my usual awful self and trapped and I thought, if I had a method in mind, at least I wouldn't feel so trapped. That whole adage: 'A prison becomes a home if you have a key.' I came initially to find a method but, when I saw some of the really interesting conversations going on, I applied for membership immediately.

Considerring what people are going through here, I think this community is incredible. The vast majority of people are compassionate, sensitive to other people's feelings, supportive and very clever too. Sure, you'll get the odd one or two inappropriate comments but, our mods are quick to act. I'm so grateful for this place.

I suppose their (pro-lifers) reasoning is- you should be having these discussions with friends and family. In my case- some simply wouldn't be interested in talking about this stuff. But mainly- I don't want to burden them with the truth. There's every chance I could kill myself one day. I don't want them to spend between now and that day worrying. I don't want them to suddenly jump into action to 'support' me. There's actually nothing they could do but I suspect some would try. The weeks, months, maybe even years would go by. Their efforts would (naturally) tail off and when I finally did it, they would be wracked with guilt that they didn't do more. Why would I want that for them?

Not everyone has people they can reach out to and some of us have very good reasons why we don't want to. So- where else do we turn? Therapy costs money and talk of suicide to a therapist or hotline can land you in a pysche ward. I think- at the very most, I have maybe mild to moderate depression- if that. I doubt my state of mind would be terribly different to the people that work there! Why should I be forced to go somewhere like that and be forced to take drugs? What's the benefit of seeing a therapist if you need to lie to them to protect yourself?!! It's like going to the doctor with a broken arm and saying you think you've bruised your leg.

The only argument I would agree with is that by it's nature, this forum does tend to be a negative eco chamber. We are a group of people who aren't very happy with life and aren't at all pleased about feeling trapped here. (Due to not being able to access reliable and peaceful methods.) That said- I think there's somehow this utterly bizarre concept that people stumble on this place and become brain washed to take their own life. I'd say the vast majority of people are actively suicidal when they come here. Most are looking for methods I imagine.

I also hate how stupid they must think we are. That people here are oblivious to how exterior influences affect them. I think most people here are aware of their own ideas and opinions. Most people are very opinionated in fact but- I think most people realise whether this place resonates with their own thinking or not. And if it doesn't- they leave. They may move over into the 'Recovery' section or, they sometimes leave all together and, we wish them well! I hate the claim that this place is some kind of death cult.

It truly upsets me that this place gets reported on the way it does. I wish they would dig a little deeper and see how this place keeps some people alive! The irony! But yes- it's helping me to get through the remaining time I have here. It's given me the chance to 'talk' to some really interesting people and a lot of us support one another here. It's not about cheering one another along to off ourselves. It's about giving that human being a place to actually be heard, seen, not judged but supported in whatever they are going through. Thank you Sasu for giving me the space to do that.

Schaf

Schaf

Oct 6, 2021
It's the only, >only< place in the whole internet where I feel safe to talk about what I want and to not feel alone with my feelings. Here I could read many threads about making peace with dying (already did), methods, how other people think and have my own "suicide phylosophy". (just read the pinned threads) where I can bring when talking to Psychiatrics or Therapysts. They tried commiting me against the psych ward many times, I responded "so what? Unless you make me live there forever, I will leave the place still knowing how to do it, in many ways, there's no way you could remove my own knowledge". When I mentioned N to my psych I could tell she was trully impressed, and gave up, she said "you will dance with death forever, you will be forever a suicidal". My therapyst said "the only control you have in your life in when you are going to die, and how, that's why it's so important to you". I became a full pro-choice after joining the forum.
You can't talk about suicide anywhere else "noooo it's a forbbiden subject! My ass, but I could write a wall text about it and I need to go back to work so

tldr yes lol

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
It's helpful to be able to talk about this stuff without the risk of being put in a 72-hour hold. I don't think the more you talk about suicide the more likely you are to do it, on the contrary it demystifies it. I find value in reading other people's experiences and perspectives. So yes, on the whole I find it a good resource. Not perfect not for everyone but worthwhile for some.
This site is of enormous benefit to me. I've had ideation for 34 years. I'm 44. I've tried therapy, meds, new jobs, exercise, healthy diet, walking in nature, talking to friends, pusuing my dreams, doing my dream job (pretty much.) I feel old enough to know what my problems are in life and what I can do to mitigate them. There are some things I simply don't want to do now and I don't see why it's compulsory anyway to try everything over and over again with a faint hope it might work... My life belongs to me- doesn't it?

Suicide as a realistic prospect has been on the cards for decades but- I couldn't bear to hurt the people who care about me. Fortunately, I've been lucky to have had some. Most are dead now. One remains. I'm holding on for them.

I came here initially to search for methods. I was feeling my usual awful self and trapped and I thought, if I had a method in mind, at least I wouldn't feel so trapped. That whole adage: 'A prison becomes a home if you have a key.' I came initially to find a method but, when I saw some of the really interesting conversations going on, I applied for membership immediately.

Considerring what people are going through here, I think this community is incredible. The vast majority of people are compassionate, sensitive to other people's feelings, supportive and very clever too. Sure, you'll get the odd one or two inappropriate comments but, our mods are quick to act. I'm so grateful for this place.

I suppose their (pro-lifers) reasoning is- you should be having these discussions with friends and family. In my case- some simply wouldn't be interested in talking about this stuff. But mainly- I don't want to burden them with the truth. There's every chance I could kill myself one day. I don't want them to spend between now and that day worrying. I don't want them to suddenly jump into action to 'support' me. There's actually nothing they could do but I suspect some would try. The weeks, months, maybe even years would go by. Their efforts would (naturally) tail off and when I finally did it, they would be wracked with guilt that they didn't do more. Why would I want that for them?

Not everyone has people they can reach out to and some of us have very good reasons why we don't want to. So- where else do we turn? Therapy costs money and talk of suicide to a therapist or hotline can land you in a pysche ward. I think- at the very most, I have maybe mild to moderate depression- if that. I doubt my state of mind would be terribly different to the people that work there! Why should I be forced to go somewhere like that and be forced to take drugs? What's the benefit of seeing a therapist if you need to lie to them to protect yourself?!! It's like going to the doctor with a broken arm and saying you think you've bruised your leg.

The only argument I would agree with is that by it's nature, this forum does tend to be a negative eco chamber. We are a group of people who aren't very happy with life and aren't at all pleased about feeling trapped here. (Due to not being able to access reliable and peaceful methods.) That said- I think there's somehow this utterly bizarre concept that people stumble on this place and become brain washed to take their own life. I'd say the vast majority of people are actively suicidal when they come here. Most are looking for methods I imagine.

I also hate how stupid they must think we are. That people here are oblivious to how exterior influences affect them. I think most people here are aware of their own ideas and opinions. Most people are very opinionated in fact but- I think most people realise whether this place resonates with their own thinking or not. And if it doesn't- they leave. They may move over into the 'Recovery' section or, they sometimes leave all together and, we wish them well! I hate the claim that this place is some kind of death cult.

It truly upsets me that this place gets reported on the way it does. I wish they would dig a little deeper and see how this place keeps some people alive! The irony! But yes- it's helping me to get through the remaining time I have here. It's given me the chance to 'talk' to some really interesting people and a lot of us support one another here. It's not about cheering one another along to off ourselves. It's about giving that human being a place to actually be heard, seen, not judged but supported in whatever they are going through. Thank you Sasu for giving me the space to do that.
So very well said. I concur and agree completely. You are wise beyond your years, my friend. 🤗

Last edited:
U

uniqueusername12

-
Jan 18, 2024
100% benefit for me. I happened upon this site looking for methods, what I found was the best human beings I have ever encountered. All the good people are here, and that in itself is a sad enditement of the world we live in.

Not sure I will make it, but if I do, it is because of this site. If I don't, it's because the world is a cess pool.

byebyeblondie

byebyeblondie

Jun 24, 2023
I think this site helps me. I've found it a positive place to express my feelings without feeling judgment.

There's off topic discussions for distractions and there's also a recovery section, so it's not always all about suicide.

Also, I've personally never come across anyone who I feel has tried to force suicide on me. I have generally found people are respectful and compassionate, which is a lot better than my experience in real life.

I've been able to openly discuss things and find methods without being told I'm silly or risking getting sectioned. And I believe that people should have access to information on ways to CTB, because if they decide to go through with it, they should have all the facts they can about risks of failure etc.

preacheroffalsehood

preacheroffalsehood

The tongue that reeks deceit.
Feb 3, 2024
It is really discouraging to see the "CMHA" provide such statement, though not exactly surprising. It further implied that the need of a suicidal person has never been considered at all except in the perspective of the pro lifers in general.

Anyway, other than providing resources which I can use to research when I want to CTB, it's indeed liberating to finally be able to express my thoughts without being judged. This site is also where one can forge social connection with people, whom more often than not acts as a social support.

There are drawbacks, obviously. This place isn't perfect. Far from it but still, it is a safe place to many people and that's all that matters.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I mean, I joined looking for resources on how to kill my self and so far I'm not finding any

Reactions: Kit1
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I mean, I joined looking for resources on how to kill my self and so far I'm not finding any

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I believe that this site is a net benefit.
Humans should have the right to determine their own fate. Anyone who cares to debate that simple fact with me can, and I can hand them their ass.
This site defends that right against all of western society.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
So this site doesn't provide explicit instructions on how to commit suicide?

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hi everyone. Just out of curiousity, a while ago there was a report about this forum where the CEO of the Canadian Mental Health Association said that "[...]there is no value to this site, it doesn't benefit anyone - in fact it does quite the opposite[...]", defending the position that this forum shouldn't exist and it made me curious, is that true?
I think her comment is banal, so I want to reply to her like this:

Dear the big boss of CMHA,
You might be thinking we're easy prey,
But know that no amount of slander,
Can make us give up and surrender.

You care just about economy.
You detain us and give us huge bills.
I'd call it Grand Theft Autonomy -
Stop it right now, or your action kills!

We're never suicide inciters.
We're battle-hardened freedom fighters.
We're and always will be who decide -
Glory to our Sanctioned Suicide!

People like her are exactly the reason why I want to die - they just blame us.
In contrast, people on this forum has been incredibly helpful to me.
I'm trying to recover, and this forum is one of the reason why I stay alive - people here have made me slightly want to live, which pro-lifers could never do to me.

So yes, this forum is invaluable to me.

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
It is a place where I can come when I'm at my lowest and express myself without being judged, when theres no where else to go and no one to turn to, where I feel accepted and not alone. Where it's ok to be one of the beautiful loosers who don't belong in this world.

ResilientAF

ResilientAF

My whole life has been a lie!
Feb 7, 2024
Site certainly benefits me. Struggled my entire life and since SHTF over past several years with various diagnoses life has become more and more intolerable. Have attempted suicide several times. I get threatened with sectioning by GP and the Psychiatrist is awful. So yes, the site helps. Being able to speak your mind about how you feel and discuss things that are off the table anywhere else is such a huge relief. It's here 24/7 and you aren't judged for how you feel. The judgement felt from services causes me to disengage as they put it, but after having seen my notes, they will tell you any old shit to get you to engage with services. I've numerous labels and I remain unmedicated for them all. Get through the day by whatever means necessary. Thanks for reading. 👍

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
It's been very helpful. I was able to obtain a peaceful method. It has given me peace of mind knowing that I have a reliable method available when the time comes.
Which peaceful method did you choose?

T

tiredofliving

Jun 14, 2020
This is literally the only place I can be open about my suicidal thoughts/wanting to die. I've been hospitalised after most of my attempts but I've also been hospitalised after I've tried to talk about what I'm feeling. I understand people want me to be safe when I'm expressing this stuff but the relief I feel when I come here and know that I can be open about it all without that fear has literally saved my life. Sometimes talking about it actually prevents it.

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Oh yeah. This is a place where I feel safe to express myself without any censorship. If I'm feeling suicidal I can say it and people will understand and I don't get those "it will get better" comments. I've had great discussions on this forum. I've learned new things. I really like this forum. This isn't a crazy suicide cult even though media likes to make people think so. 😂

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I has helped! I think we all recognize that the way it was referred to as unhelpful and does harm is part of an opinionated rhetoric built by those who view suicide as bad. I could go into my personal views and opinions on this as well, but ultimately opinions are a pointless battle and in this case a losing one for the other side doesn't wish to hear me out.

What I have seen that I imagine the anti-suicide people would agree with:
• Talking down from suicide
-yes yes I know, but during a rather impulsive attempt a had people I care for tell me they didn't want me to go and that what I was doing was dangerous. I stopped that attempt because I had people here to ground me again.
•A place to talk about suicide.
-I can't am unable to access therapy, and while there's negative feelings in therapists here many people are well aware of healthy practices to help with recovery or even just stability. I've seen a few people who appear to be in a psychotic episode be treated warmly while struggling.
•Information on treatment medications.
-How many threads have I seen asking about "Does Zoloft work?" In this forum? Quite a few. You can get information from those who have or are currently on treatments to see if that would work for you.

I'm sure there's more I can't think of but yes, this website does help people even with recovery.

Twiceler

Twiceler

Pro-suicide. Blackpill.
Dec 16, 2021
Dead can't vote. Not representative poll. I'm still alive so It's consequentially "No" for me, considering that I'm not using this forum in any other causes.

But despite the final goal unachieved, I'm glad I found something here that got me closer to it.

Last edited:
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
its helped me alot. i think its important to have research and facts out bc its stopped me from dying on impulse and i feel less alone. theres an infinite amount of unhelpful places centered around mental health that actively fosters predators and malicious people these groups could be helping to try to take down instead im sick of seeing them.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yes, most importantly of course it has allowed me to procure the means for an okay way out. It has allowed me to express myself in ways that real life makes very difficult to do. It has allowed me to feel that I'm doing something useful, even just a little bit, with my time.

Of course people might find the first item on that list to be a "bad thing" but they can shove it.

What HASN'T been helpful is everything that person quoted represents.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
A few minutes ago, I came on this site feeling absolutely like 'I want to die NOW. I cannot cope anymore'. A few months ago, I will definitely have taken an overdose or be heading for the top of a mountain and this still happens when I dissociate - but today I decides to come on to the forum and in essence kept me safe for now. NHS have struggled to work with me due to complex challenges that I face and even the doctors, Clinical Psychologist, psychotherapist, psychiatrist have difficulties talking about suicide and I have now had to stop using NHS altogether as they just are not able to meet my needs - in essence meaning that I will die by suicide sooner than later as the so called professionals were unable to meet my care needs. This forum - or rather the people on it who unfortunately share a lot of my pain, b3ing an outsider/outcast from mainstream society, who are not afraid to talk about suicidal ideation and support each other through some of our darkest hours - have become the NHS/medics in my case. Clearly for me, it is beneficial to be here for every extra day that I manage to keep myself alive is another extra day that my dear children have their mum.

M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
I joined this website in 2020 due to abuse and chronic illness.
This website helped me a lot when I was desperate, in physical pain, abandoned by everyone due to my difficult condition, often offended and shouted by doctors, and not protected by the law from the person that drugged me and abused of me.
No one wanted to be at the side of a depressive person or to support me, even only with a talk.

Here I could talk about my depression and my suicidal thoughts without being misjudged or being left apart.
I have found comfort in knowing that there are some methods that I could use to end my pain, if it became too unbearable. Otherwise I would have felt trapped in a cage of continuous sufferance, with no chance of stopping it.
And I believe that finding empathy from other people in a similar condition is a strong help in trying to live one day more, and then another day. Even just to talk with that person once more and hear how they are doing.

On the contrary, for a person that is either in physical or psychological pain, it is extremely harmful to spend time only with the healthy people; they will feel like outcasts, inferior, with unlucky lives or genetics.

The people that are hunting this website are just bullies that believe that suicidal people should not gather together. I'd ask them, what do they know about all the mental and physical condition that lead to severe depression? Are they so naive to think that people with health problems get the red carpet when they seek medical help? What are they doing to improve the protection of vulnerable people in real life, instead of chasing them in internet? How do they think that we can discuss our problems in our lives, unless we pay the salty parcel of a psychotherapist (that, in the end, will abandon us when we run out of money)?

When a rat is cornered by a cat, it would risk its life by jumping from heights for the fear of not being able to escape in a safer way.

SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
In the past before SaSu, everytime when I told a professional or a person close to me about my suicidal ideation or about my problems their responses made me feel like I am a failure. That everything that I value and what I believe in is wrong. They say I have to be someone "better".
I don't have this feeling here. I feel like I can be myself and there is no pressure to be someone else.
Reading the thoughts of others and expressing my own makes me feel at peace.
I used to journal a lot, but the combination here is even better, because I am being reminded that it is okay to choose to leave when it becomes unbearable. It is okay to end the suffering. It is okay to not exist. And now it is more likely that I will succeed more "comfortably".

B

binkie

Oct 15, 2023
Humans are social creatures. Being able to talk about suicide in a way that is truly impossible with my friends, family, or healthcare professionals is very much helpful to me. It's an isolating frame of mind that people that haven't been there before just don't understand.

P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
This is just a projection. There are a lot of organizations whose only function is to waste resources. Somehow these "non-profit" organizations are always the most corrupt. In the end it is still just a business, and this here is cutting into their profits.

Speaking of wasting resources, something I found confusing was an email warning me that the Canadian government is ditching its pocketwell app and website which was to support mental health and drug addiction. They did very little to advertise it and decided to simply axe it. I think its done in a month or so after only existing for maybe 2 years. I deleted the email so I can't remember the exact date.

So they likely spent millions in developing these things and decided to scrap it and say screw you to anyone that used it. Though maybe it wasn't being used at all. I did check it out and it didn't offer much. I figured they'd at least try to improve it since we don't have support for these issues to begin with.

But its kind of interesting that they would slam a support site like this one while shutting down their own. If this site bothers them, then perhaps the logical approach would be to lure people looking for support back to their own site. I mean the reason we are here is because we are all looking for support because it doesn't exist elsewhere. (I still wouldn't use whatever they came up with but my still point stands i think lol)