• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It took me a long time to understand the NSFW-purpose, lol. I m not the fastest person. But I personally find it good because I know I can expect topics that are potentially triggering.
I agree with you, the whole forum is NSFW in a way..... I still find it good to mark a therad that is even more edgy.

Last edited:
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Okay, then perhaps the NSFW tag should be changed to "Sex and Shit". It would make more sense.
Suicide talk isn't considered NSFW. Schools and the college I went to are pretty open about discussing suicide [though the Christian professors get riled up XD they also accept that God won't send you to hell for it]. It's an uncomfortable topic but you're not going to get written up for being suicidal/talking about it. It's no less safe for work than other mental illness forums. There's a big difference between "I want to die" and "I WANT TO FUCK". You're very likely to get written up for talking about sex. Easy to build a case of workplace sexual harassment.

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I mean, isn't the entire forum NSFW? Like what job / line of work is there in which it's only unsafe to be browsing posts on a suicide forum if there's sex/adult stuff in them?
Personally I don't think it's very nice, to click in on a post, and then you are caught off guard see people talking about intimacy, or something other related. So yes, I think it's needed.

I mean I could also be eating or something?

Reactions: psp3000
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think it's useful when people use it for things like gore or violence but I suppose you're right that this site as a whole isn't exactly safe for work although when I first joined I used to constantly be on this site while at university or my job (which was also at my school) so that tag was pretty helpful then.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Okay, then perhaps the NSFW tag should be changed to "Sex and Shit". It would make more sense.
No crazyshit is better
I mean, isn't the entire forum NSFW? Like what job / line of work is there in which it's only unsafe to be browsing posts on a suicide forum if there's sex/adult stuff in them?
NSFW makes suicide erotic, like "does anyone want to die in sexy way? you won't feel a thing"

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is a useful tag.
Of course, we are on a specific site, but even here not everyone feels comfortable with topics of sex, brutality, blood, etc.
Someone who wants to avoid such content has it easier thanks to this tag.
Someone who likes this type of content may find it easier to find such threads.
Everybody is happy.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
How else will we be able to grab people's attention with potentially degenerate posts so we will get responses and that brief dopamine hit that comes with having the notification bell light up?

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
How else will we be able to grab people's attention with potentially degenerate posts so we will get responses and that brief dopamine hit that comes with having the notification bell light up?
Not necessary people like to be degenerates.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I think yes only because the NSFW posts of the sexual variety are getting annoying

and I'd much rather see gore or educational content about death and unfortunate events instead of logging on everyday seeing posts about someone getting their smegma cleaned or trying to get their Arby's 2 for $6.00 filled with mayonnaise or someone trying to get their Alaskan Bull Warm moistened

but overall I agree that the tag makes it easier to avoid these posts so I think they are useful to those who don't want to see gore or hear about sexual content instead of the mods or posters getting complaints for something that isn't against the rules

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I think it's good because certain topics can be triggering to people.
Also, some people just don't like reading about sex or whatever else people use the NSFW tag for. Sometimes, you can't tell by the post name alone.
NSFW makes suicide erotic, like "does anyone want to die in sexy way? you won't feel a thing"
Well, that's a sentence I didn't think I'd be reading today. šŸ˜„

Reactions: xinino
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
and I'd much rather see gore or educational content about death and unfortunate events instead of logging on everyday seeing posts about someone getting their smegma cleaned or trying to get their Arby's 2 for $6.00 filled with mayonnaise or someone trying to get their Alaskan Bull Warm moistened
@psp3000 where da fuck else are you going online šŸ˜²?

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Nah bro if Imma die in a sexy way let me feel it all the pain is so good.

Reactions: Guy Smiley
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Nah bro if Imma die in a sexy way let me feel it all the pain is so good.
I swear to God, people here are crazier than I thought, those matters are so calling fo the most dreadful philosophical attentions, I need a standing ground.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I think yes only because the NSFW posts of the sexual variety are getting annoying

but overall I agree that the tag makes it easier to avoid these posts so I think they are useful to those who don't want to see gore or hear about sexual content instead of the mods or posters getting complaints for something that isn't against the rules
Wtf?šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Reactions: Unicr0n
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

That honestly sounds hilarious and I wouldn't mind seeing weird posts like that. Though, I do agree with you about the NSFW tag thing. It is useful when it comes to threads discussing certain topics that involve sex or gore.