F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Only if u give it one or more than one. There's only so many directions that can give u purpose. Marriage and kids, relationships, religious affiliation, career, and community involvement. These are the main areas people gain long term meaning or lasting satisfaction.

Reactions: Sensei and BlackPoppet
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Yes, my purpose is to slave away playing games and watching anime and looking at cute girls

Recently I saw that Japan made this "gaming bed" and if I had enough money for it, then I would buy it. It would be a sign for me that I need to squeeze out the remaining juice since my life has no meaning whatsoever. This would be ideal if everyone else has abandoned me for some shallow reason and I am unable to find love.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, my purpose is to slave away playing games and watching anime and looking at cute girls

Recently I saw that Japan made this "gaming bed" and if I had enough money for it, then I would buy it. It would be a sign for me that I need to squeeze out the remaining juice since my life has no meaning whatsoever. This would be ideal if everyone else has abandoned me for some shallow reason and I am unable to find love.
You crack me up lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda