GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
In modern societies women are waaaaaay better adapted. Men's source of power is violence and women's is sex (to dumb it down by a lot), outlaw one but not the other and you should see a clear result in who benefits. Women are also more productive, less antisocial, and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: yive and lobster salad
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Actually, there are a lot of physically strong females out there that could and have kicked many a man's ass. I don't understand how a post about hate being human ended up being about gender instead.

Reactions: WatermelonMel, demuic, lobster salad and 3 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I don't understand how a post about hate being human ended up being about gender instead.
Gender is a major and constant part of humanity that plays a role in every aspect of life and can never be eliminated in any effective way. I'd guess that the life experiences of the genders have more differences than similarities.

Reactions: Mara09
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Gender is a major and constant part of humanity that plays a role in every aspect of life and can never be eliminated in any effective way. I'd guess that the life experiences of the genders have more differences than similarities.
Sure there are differences and we are not all created equal but I would have preferred the person who originally posted this thread to have stayed on topic. It was supposed to be about hating being human but instead it became about hating about a specific gender. Men don't have it easy in this world either. I am one after all. Being in any type of meat suit on earth is difficult though. I have never accepted being alive and being okay with it. Sometimes just brushing my teeth or taking a shower is a lot of effort.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Meditation guide and LifeQuitter2018
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Sure there are differences and we are not all created equal but I would have preferred the person who originally posted this thread to have stayed on topic. It was supposed to be about hating being human but instead it became about hating about a specific gender. Men don't have it easy in this world either. I am one after all. Being in any type of meat suit on earth is difficult. I have never accepted being alive and being okay with it. Sometimes just brushing my teeth or taking a shower is a lot of effort to be made.
Post about your experiences as a man, then. Nobody is going off topic here.

Reactions: archipelago and Mara09
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Post about your experiences as a man, then. Nobody is going off topic here.
Let's just say I never liked 'being' in the first place. It wouldn't have mattered what gender I was because I would still have to carry the burden of mental illness and a society that abandoned me.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Being a human is lame, turn me into a motherfucking dreadnaught.

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, LONE WOLF., KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 7 others
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
It's a terrible mistake to believe this propaganda.

Animals have self-awareness and consciousness. Plants too. They're just different from humans. Not possessing language doesn't mean you don't think...
i should have deleted my comment, sorry.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
i should have deleted my comment, sorry.
I think your statement is correct and I don't agree with Daisy. Animals have self awareness up to a point but realistically they are like robots running on autopilot driven subconsciously by primal instincts such as food and reproduction. Human beings are driven by the same things and more but they are able to reason, question the things around them, create, have awareness how they impact those around them etc.

I'd still rather be a animal any day of the week; human beings are the worst plague that nature has ever created.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mara09, Mendex and GenesAndEnvironment
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
That's why I wrote they are a plague, they could be more than they are but most simply don't give a shit. I suppose you could chalk up human behavior to biology and living in this hellhole but I refuse to defend the shitstains of the animal kingdom. At least they'll clean themselves up with extinction.

Reactions: Mendex
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
That's why I wrote they are a plague, they could be more than they are but most simply don't give a shit.
Not caring is a part of humanity and a part of being a living species on Earth in general. Sapience is a marginal advantage of humans over animals but means very little in the big picture. The sci-fi utopian fantasies of a just and sustainable world are unfair to humanity. Actual human potential falls far short of that.

Reactions: Élégie, Mara09 and EmbraceOfTheVoid
gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
biology undeniably privileges men.
society undeniably privileges women (how could it not they're more important to society).

while few dispute the former the latter is heresy

Reactions: Mara09
Mara09

Mara09

Tired
Feb 6, 2021
In modern societies women are waaaaaay better adapted. Men's source of power is violence and women's is sex (to dumb it down by a lot), outlaw one but not the other and you should see a clear result in who benefits. Women are also more productive, less antisocial, and so on.
Well, you're not wrong, my gripe was just more with the fundamentals (?) I suppose, but I guess it's more of a personal issue and I can see why people's views on this might differ, I think existence is pathetic in general, be it man, woman, animal or whatever but they're all different kinds of pathetic and obviously I have the most experience with the human female part. Also I've always heard men say they're happy they're men, rarely have I ever seen a man say he would rather be a woman (transsexuals excluded).
However it's not like just being a male would make me happy, I'd still hate existing. But just without the extra added reason of being female.

Not at all saying men have it easy in society, especially when it comes to getting help and support they often have it worse.
Also once again to me personally things like being more producitve and less antisocial don't even apply, making me even more useless.

Actually, there are a lot of physically strong females out there that could and have kicked many a man's ass.
This would be news to me, in movies maybe. Real life? Not so much, no.

Sure there are differences and we are not all created equal but I would have preferred the person who originally posted this thread to have stayed on topic. It was supposed to be about hating being human but instead it became about hating about a specific gender. Men don't have it easy in this world either. I am one after all. Being in any type of meat suit on earth is difficult though. I have never accepted being alive and being okay with it. Sometimes just brushing my teeth or taking a shower is a lot of effort.
Well, I should've elaborated more in my post but unfortunately I'm trash at expressing myself.

Also since this is a discussion board everybody is free to reply with their own experiences, like if you hate being a man or any other aspect of being human just as much feel free to write about it, Maybe I should've made two seperate posts, one about hating being human and one about hating being female specifically. Probably would've been better. I admit part of the reason why I threw them together was because I thought just the latter wouldn't go over well, so I tried to make it more general, but I guess I failed anyways.

This was also in no meant to imply men can't have it hard. I just said "for /me specifically/ I've always hated being female", like that is just one part of being human I hate especially much. Every human individual will have their own struggles. It's just with the ideologies I grew up with being female is something fundamental to my existence, so I picked that part to elaborate on. I'd argue that reproduction and survival is probably the single most fundamental thing to any existence (which already makes existence quite pathetic) and gender heavily intersects with it. If you'd rather I could also write you a post about why I think nature and existence in general are trash, regardless of gender.

Though I realize my post is also heavily influenced by my personal views, I guess to someone less indoctrinated about gender being so fundamental this might be more of a non-issue. I also really don't intend to turn this into some gender war, I guess I shouldn't have posted this on SS probably or should've focused on the less gender-heavy parts of being human, but it was something on my mind and I didn't know where else to post it (also the reason I made it a venting post). My apologies.

That reply is late, but I didn't get a notification (or maybe overlooked it? Or maybe I saw it and forgot to reply? Idk) and just wanted to clarify.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, GenesAndEnvironment, deflationary and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hell yeah. I'd rather be my dog.
He used to live on the streets and suffer lots and now he eats and sleeps all day long while having fun by playing with his fav bone. I envy him so much lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, Élégie, Makko and 7 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Hell yeah. I'd rather be my dog.
He used to live on the streets and suffer lots and now he eats and sleeps all day long while having fun by playing with his fav bone. I envy him so much lol.
Well just think of the joy you gave that abandoned dog. He wouldn't have that if it wasn't for you.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Tabbyql, WornOutLife and 1 other person
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I don't just hate being human Im Embarrassed sometimes too. I wish I was another species so I don't have to worry about how I look, or being a part of society, mental illnesses, bullying, money etc......all of that crap that in the end when you die doesn't matter. I could just live free outside no worries.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
No I do not hate being human, but I do dislike being in certain environments that human beings have created. The amazing advances in science and technology show our potential to improve. In the right circumstances we are capable of so much more.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
No l don't hate being human l just hate 95% of other humans, all l see when l'm out and about is 'TARGET IDENTIFIED'!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Mentalmick and gtrfvr
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yes, humans are weak. I would rather be a saiyan or machine like a t-800.
I too would prefer to be a T-800 series CMS-101 TERMINATOR UNIT!!! :-) Screenshot 20200924 2149422
Humans suck! Most of them are selfish and pretend to like you so that they can talk sh*t about you when you're not present.
Some others are really mean. Just look at bullies or politicians.

I could make a long list about how humans suck so much but wait! I'm a human too! Damn, I guess I also suck lol.

I would rather be a dog and live with a family who loves me.
Humans suck! Most of them are selfish and pretend to like you so that they can talk sh*t about you when you're not present.
Some others are really mean. Just look at bullies or politicians.

I could make a long list about how humans suck so much but wait! I'm a human too! Damn, I guess I also suck lol.

I would rather be a dog and live with a family who loves me lots.
@WornOutLife, if you were a dog l'd adopt you and give you a good home! :-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick
persuasion

persuasion

Dec 10, 2020
From a statistical point of view men's ratio of (succesful) suicide compared to women is much higher. According to Wikipedia:

Europe (13%)
4.0 : 114.2
Americas (13.5%)
3.6 : 17.9
31.5 : 115.6
41.3 : 112.6
Africa (13%)
2.2 : 16.4
61.1 : 15.6
Wikipedia says: "Gender differences in suicide rates have been shown to be significant. There are different rates of completed suicides and suicidal behavior between males and females.[2] While women more often have suicidal thoughts, men commit suicide more frequently.[3] This is also known as the gender paradox in suicide. "

These are just numbers. It's up to us to interpret them.

Maybe it's part of a different biological wiring that females have a harder time to actually go through with an attempt. Maybe men suffer at least as much as females as hard that is to believe for a feminist.

In my opinion gender shouldn't even be that important regarding the topic. As another poster before me mentioned it's the fact of being itself which is problematic. The burden of existence transcends gender differences. It's stupid trying to scale amounts of suffering imho and to for example say that males or females suffer more than the other group. Just the attempt of doing this is inhuman and disregards each humans individual suffering that one has to carry regardless of their arbitrary gender. EACH indivual suffering is real, the workslaves as much as the starving childs, the sexually harassed womens as much as the socially deprived mens suffering. Suffering is a purely metaphysical term beyond mere social categorys and constructs. Feminists as much as incels fail to see this.

Reactions: Death_the_kid, demuic and Greenberg
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I too would prefer to be a T-800 series CMS-101 TERMINATOR UNIT!!! :-)
You must understand Wolf, the T-800 won't be enough if we're to obliterate the human race. We must go down the super Saiyan route, if only for the awesome hair!
Tenor 3

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
You must understand Wolf, the T-800 won't be enough if we're to obliterate the human race. We must go down the super Saiyan route, if only for the awesome hair!
View attachment 68217
I understand about the hair Mick, but l don't have any hair it ran away 3 decades ago, someone recommended Wash and go l used it and my hair went? Plus there's millions of T-800 units and Skynet must be destroyed! If anyone's gonna destroy the human race it's me not some damn AI! :-)

Reactions: Mentalmick
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm more specific than hate being human lol.