• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I don't know exactly how to describe it, but I often get this overpowering feeling inside me that seems to scream "STOP." Like I'll be on a walk and have this sudden urge to collapse into the grass face-down and never get up. Or I'll be biking and then a part of my brain tells me to stop pedalling and just let the bike fall and land on top of me, and then to just stay there motionless. Or sometimes I've just wanted to lie down in the middle of the road, especially when there are storms at night.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've never been able to quite figure out where it's coming from, anyone got any theories? It's a very different feeling from just the usual "I-don't-want-to-get-out-of-bed" depression, which I also experience.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Does a part of your body ache, like say your stomach? Or do you distinctly feel a tinge of other emotions like say guilt/shame?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Does a part of your body ache, like say your stomach? Or do you distinctly feel a tinge of other emotions like say guilt/shame?
No, physically I feel fine and don't even necessarily feel fatigued, it's just mental. No other emotions. Idk it's like my mind just gives up.

Reactions: Meteora
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
I don't know exactly how to describe it, but I often get this overpowering feeling inside me that seems to scream "STOP." Like I'll be on a walk and have this sudden urge to collapse into the grass face-down and never get up. Or I'll be biking and then a part of my brain tells me to stop pedalling and just let the bike fall and land on top of me, and then to just stay there motionless. Or sometimes I've just wanted to lie down in the middle of the road, especially when there are storms at night.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've never been able to quite figure out where it's coming from, anyone got any theories? It's a very different feeling from just the usual "I-don't-want-to-get-out-of-bed" depression, which I also experience.
When I stand up, something pulls me to the ground.

Even in bed, there are many moments when I get into the fetal position.

It feels like my soul is heavy for my body.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
No, I don't, I have aggressive exciting impulses when I get upset, but what you described can be related to intrusive thoughts due to OCD and depression, or you may have dissociation.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Yes, something similar and more so lately. But to me it's more like I just wanna stare into the distance and not think or reply to people. Basically, I feel like I want to shut down my mind.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I know that. I felt it yesterday, I was in town, had to go to the washeteria. After some time I just felt I wanna lie down on the ground, cry, never get up again, die there, basically.
It's very debiliating. One reason I want to end my life.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I experience this. I think it's just the part of the brain that is responsible for motivation being extremely understimulated, leading to a lack of sufficient desire or drive to do anything, or to even continue what you are already doing.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
In my case, I m pretty sure it is flashbacks to very early and ongoing childhood traumas of not feeling safe, not being able to connect to my parents etc.
It coincides with what my "mother" told me about this time of my life (still absolutely not understanding the irreversible damage she caused me).

Maybe someone of you can relate.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I have, but a lot of it is more of strong urges instead of an impulsive act. If I'm alone at home, I'll (safely) fall to the ground and probably curl up. Otherwise if I'm in public or on shift, I mostly fight the urges. The thought is "hide".

At least for me, it's mostly an urge to rest both mentally and a tiny bit physically. The ground feels nice sometimes.

Doing something like that can obviously garner attention and may injure yourself. It's best you fight the urges or find a way to fall safely and away from those who may be potentially concerned.