V

verminnnn

Dec 4, 2019
i do. i believe that a higher power will make the decision for me, and if i ctb soon and i am successful it's because it was meant to be

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Respectfully, no one makes that decision but you. You are god; to believe otherwise means, respectfully, that you are allowing yourself to be duped. You are the author of all things. Biocentrism courtesy hard science points the way. You created this universe, it did not create you. If you die, the universe is annihilated with you. YOU are the power.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Reluctantly I do lol! But it took a long time to come to this conclusion. I had to live a long time and learn a lot about things that I did not know. There is a war on Christianity especially because governments do not like the idea that people submit to an authority that is above the government. It requires u to understand what is moral and what is not. Governments can control people a lot easier if they don't believe in god and don't understand that there is good and evil, objective right and wrong. If you go against natural laws of the universe u will suffer more than u otherwise would. We are designed to follow a certain path that aligns with natural laws. We may be adaptable but only to a certain extent. There's only a few limited ways that most people can have a fulfilling life, stray too far from it and u will suffer.

Last edited:
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
As a boomer (I am 64) I eagerly await death, which is a friend. When I die, through ctb or natural means, I rise again as me.
Suicides, you could argue, are the aristocrats of death—they summon death, death does not summon them.

Last edited: