Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I love you, truly, all of you. I feel for each and every one of you. I wish none of us were here at the end of the day. Life's a bitch and I'm sorry that anyone is in this forum to be honest.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, BabyYoda, Deleted member 1465 and 8 others
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I hear you, I wish no one would have to be here. I wish this was an empty place without members or moderators.
It hurts to know how many suffering people here are, online as members and often times double the amount of guests.

I wish we could instead help effectively and efficiently to heal people's bodies and minds.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Conker, TearyEyedQueen and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I hear you, I wish no one would have to be here. I wish this was an empty place without members or moderators.
It hurts to know how many suffering people are here, online as members and often times double the amount of guests.

I wish we could instead help effectively and efficiently to heal people's bodies and minds.

You've always got it, thank you for everything. I'm not saying to shut this place down either. This place is a great outlet and one of the last places we have.

I just wish none of us had a reason to be in a place like this. None of us deserve this shit in life. Everyone deserves a chance and true happiness.

• Love
Reactions: Conker, MeltingHeart, TearyEyedQueen and 2 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
:heart: :heart: :heart: I feel the same. Heartbreaking really to see so many suffering and hurt. Even sadder to see goodbye threads. I know it's the nature of this place. But, never makes it easier.
And at the same time I am so thankful for this place, I dont know how I managed without it before.
Hugging you and everyone :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, TearyEyedQueen, noctiva and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
:heart: :heart: :heart: I feel the same. Heartbreaking really to see so many suffering and hurt. Even sadder to see goodbye threads. I know it's the nature of this place. But, never makes it easier.
And at the same time I am so thankful for this place, I dont know how I managed without it before.
Hugging you and everyone :hug:

My exact sentiments. This place is both beautiful and disheartening. It's our only voice. But it's easy to forget that actual people are behind these posts and goodbye threads. I'm definitely pro choice, but it still hurts to see so much pain.

• Love
Reactions: Conker, MeltingHeart, noctiva and 2 others
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
I broadly share these thoughts, but focusing even on the love for others here is like pounding sand. In the end your hands will be chapped or bruised and nothing will have changed. Nothing can surpass directed action and even direction of thought is superior to aimless.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I broadly share these thoughts, but focusing even on the love for others here is like pounding sand. In the end your hands will be chapped or bruised and nothing will have changed. Nothing can surpass directed action and even direction of thought is superior to aimless.

Make no mistake, this isn't my main focus. But it's still something that I've thought about. Even well before this forum existed. There are many people in our situation due to no fault of their own.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Bumping to show my love to this newer generation of SS members!

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote and Deleted member 1465
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Right back at you, Heart In the Wall!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall