sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
IDK, but I hope they engage in MAiD lol.

I'm kidding, you can be at the top while still a human being.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm sure that some people who have already undergone it have had life circumstances that other people would have killed for and yet they still felt the need to undergo it. The Elites are not immune to feeling despair and other such negative emotions though to them, these feelings come more from what many others would consider minor inconveniences rather than genuine tragedies.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm sure that some people who have already undergone it have had life circumstances that other people would have killed for and yet they still felt the need to undergo it. The Elites are not immune to feeling despair and other such negative emotions though to them, these feelings come more from what many others would consider minor inconveniences rather than genuine tragedies.
I mean MAD aka mutually assured destruction. Nuclear Armageddon

@DarkRange55 What do you think?

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
B

Blank_Slate

Mar 26, 2024
We have been very close to this happening many times so it's less a question of whether the elites would allow it, and more a question of whether they could continue to stop it.

I personally don't see much point in destroying such a beautiful planet over trivial human matters.

• Informative
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I mean MAD aka mutually assured destruction. Nuclear Armageddon
Oops. Then I'd say it's extremely likely to happen eventually since the world powers and elites are one and the same depending on who you ask.

• Informative
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
If it happens I sure hope I'm very close to a nuke explosion's center to be instantly vaporized instead of suffer the pain of slow radioactive death

Reactions: marchshift and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oops. Then I'd say it's extremely likely to happen eventually since the world powers and elites are one and the same depending on who you ask.
Yay

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Aren't the elites and the world powers more or less similar? I think that they would go through MAD. It has to happen eventually. After all, even Einstein said that: "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." and I'm starting to think that he has a point. Perhaps world war 3 would be such that it causes humanity to regress to development a lot and I can see MAD achieving that

• Informative