• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
The only time I'm not thinking about kms is when I sleep, my dreams are somehow protected from my conscious mind and I feel normal for about 5-10 minutes until I wake up, then comes the dreadful feeling that I'm still alive and wishing I was dead.

It then gets worse because my mind can only think of how pointless and stupid this world is and that things will never get better so I'm better off killing myself than suffering any longer.

I have no peaceful methods available to me right now and also fear any attempt failing, so I feel I'll be stuck like this until something else kills me which could mean another 50+ years on this planet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woolf, Mi Mi, Catch-22 and 28 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
i feel you

before i go to sleep, i wish i would not wake up
after i wake up, i wish i did not wake up
during the day, all i think about is death and dying

Reactions: restinpeace2, Yeet_Me_Away, AdamOndiAhman and 11 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Pretty much every waking moment
When i brush my teeth,
When i exercise
When i play games
When I am at work
When I am going for a walk
When listening to music
When getting a haircut
I am always thinking about dying

Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away, mtoro998, ApparentlyNot and 20 others
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
same here, can relate. thinking to get amphetamine prescribed so I can ignore my mind and body, go to work, save up money and go to Peru. but I'll fuck that up too, I just know it

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
same here, can relate. thinking to get amphetamine prescribed so I can ignore my mind and body, go to work, save up money and go to Peru. but I'll fuck that up too, I just know it
that's so much work lol

having to work every day
save money
then go all the way there .. ?

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Willy Wonka
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I have a breathing disorder. I think about dying with each broken breath. Fortunately, I have SN in my wardrobe so the pain will not continue much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, malevolentdiety, UmbraDweller and 4 others
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
i feel you

before i go to sleep, i wish i would not wake up
after i wake up, i wish i did not wake up
during the day, all i think about is death and dying
Same

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
that's so much work lol

having to work every day
save money
then go all the way there .. ?
That's where the amphetamine comes into play haha. It's just ... I know myself ... it's not gonna end well and I'll never reach Peru... Maybe the Psych Ward instead

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Not only that, but there's like a radar in the back of my head constantly scanning my environment for new suicide methods. "I wonder if I could use that to CTB?"

Reactions: Mi Mi, ApparentlyNot, Hollowman and 5 others
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

Sep 15, 2023
I kill myself several times a day in my daydream imaginations.

• Love
Reactions: throwaway547, DeIetedUser4739, malevolentdiety and 4 others
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Constantly

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, YosemiteGrrl, malevolentdiety and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I kill myself several times a day in my daydream imaginations.
Same. I have killed myself in my imagination at a few hundred times over the past few years, and that is not exaggerating.

Reactions: malevolentdiety and UmbraDweller
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I do, all that I wish for is to permanently not exist, I see no value in suffering in this cruel, meaningless and undesirable existence when the peace of non-existence solves everything. It's so horrible how humans force life here in the first place, I wish I never existed more than anything, I wish I stayed unaware of the abomination that is existence.
Wanting suicide is all that feels rational for me as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human where there's unlimited potential to suffer.

I have no interest in suffering for decades on end just to die in agony, dying slowly and painfully from old age. I only find comfort in death, I don't want to suffer in any way and I just wish to sleep eternally, only non-existence is ideal to me as it's the permanent absence of all harm and suffering.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, throwaway547 and iloverachel
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life was a song... You came along...
Mar 14, 2024
Pretty much every waking moment
When i brush my teeth,
When i exercise
When i play games
When I am at work
When I am going for a walk
When listening to music
When getting a haircut
I am always thinking about dying
Except I do none of those things :(

• Hugs
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, thebelljarrr, YosemiteGrrl and 2 others
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I think about it a lot yeah, especially if I'm doing nothing and in my own thoughts, even when I distract myself when playing a video game I still think about it.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Alexei_Kirillov
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly it varies from week to week

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Alexei_Kirillov and lkjhgfdsa1
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
The only time I'm not thinking about kms is when I sleep, my dreams are somehow protected from my conscious mind and I feel normal for about 5-10 minutes until I wake up, then comes the dreadful feeling that I'm still alive and wishing I was dead.

It then gets worse because my mind can only think of how pointless and stupid this world is and that things will never get better so I'm better off killing myself than suffering any longer.

I have no peaceful methods available to me right now and also fear any attempt failing, so I feel I'll be stuck like this until something else kills me which could mean another 50+ years on this planet.
Exact description of how I feel.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, F@#$ and lkjhgfdsa1
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I don't think about dying, specifically, all the time. I just think "it's so much," "end it all," "I can't keep doing this," "it'll be like this forever;" that kind of stuff.

Reactions: throwaway547, DeIetedUser4739, F@#$ and 1 other person
tvo

tvo

Student
Apr 3, 2024
Lately Yes, it's virtually the only thing I think about. Falling asleep is the most beautiful experience, it's like my consciousness wonders off to these other places that are just so peaceful but then comes the dreadful experience of waking up, like... 'I am still alive? no, no, no, OMFG, NO!!

I just have to devise a way to go to sleep permanently. So yeah, I can relate.

Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away, throwaway547, Joarga and 2 others
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Yes I think about dying 24/7 and also about methods to kms. I doubt between SN and partial hanging. Jumping from a tall building or jumping before a train scares the shit out of me, so that's a big no!

prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
It's always on my mind to some degree, more potently when I'm upset. There's nothing I think about more when I'm awake.

FrownyFace

FrownyFace

May 15, 2024
Multiple times a day and I sit there at night praying it not wake up…not even religious either. I just want to be gone. There's nothing that makes me happy for too long and it quickly goes back to just wanting to die.

Reactions: Mi Mi, thebelljarrr, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
W

wsx-rt

Student
Apr 17, 2024

In our country you can buy everything you need for sn method, I have already received my serial number

• Informative
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
pretty much so. even when i'm happy, the only thing i can think is that it'd be better if i died right now so i could have died happy rather than being miserable again later.

Reactions: Mi Mi, thebelljarrr, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I think about death 24/7. Death is my only desire in life

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Catch-22, thebelljarrr and 3 others
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
most of the time, yes. everything in life feels like such a chore. but there are brief moments of respite when i can do something i truly enjoy, which is difficult for me nowadays because of my declining mental health again.

Reactions: Catch-22, thebelljarrr and DeIetedUser4739
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Frequently, yes. The idea of non-existence makes me smile. That's one of the only few things that does.

Specially when I'm going to sleep. The thought of never waking up again soothes me.

Reactions: Catch-22, thebelljarrr, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
Every moment, doesn't matter what I am doing. I keep thinking about methods, and thinking how to get the holy grail. I don't enjoy anything at all, I just want to die.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Mi Mi, Catch-22 and 6 others