Aug 25, 2022
not ctbing while i was younger is my biggest regret

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and OceanBlue
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Yes. I regret it every single day. I wish I was more informed or had money then. If I did, I would've died about 5 years ago. It could've all ended in a heartbeat, it still can but somehow life have gotten more complicated.

Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
I should have killed myself in high school/when i graduate, i am depressed then but not suicidal. Would have spared my family the shit ton of money needed for university which i failed anyway in the end...

mistake22

mistake22

Feb 28, 2023
Yeah I regret it. Life doesn't get better sometimes.

Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
Yea, I'm ashamed of my own existence and that I deluded myself to let this carry on this long. It would've been more dignified to have let this go before it got worse and worse.

Reactions: _Minsk and fkyou
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
My first failed attempt was 16-15 years ago. I tell myself it's because I was a dumb teen at the time and doing it wrong, but it wasn't my last one and every time it feels like more of a failure. The last time hit me like a truck when the doctor said - thinking it was an accident because I got good at making it look that way over the years - "It's a good thing you're so resilient, you wouldn't be with us otherwise." So... every day just proves my body is too tough for the mind and soul attached to it. It's... not fun.
2/10 - at least my body's tough, I guess?

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13