_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I've tried it for a decade, and I regret it. At this point I think its the best to end it while one still has some quality of life left.

What has been your experience?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fkyou, ranaway, pole and 15 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I don't regret having made it this far. I could've done better. I see no future.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ranaway, mistvissione11e, _Minsk and 2 others
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
I wish I was never born. And once you wish for that, you kind of regret not doing it earlier by default. The only thing I don't regret is the good I've done for other people. I don't know how much longer I can live for other people though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ranaway, sad_dude, chronicallybroken and 15 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I regret making it out of the woom. 🤬😡🤬😡

Reactions: prim, _Minsk, cyanol and 5 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't know. A couple of months ago I would've said I regretted it. There are still horrible hours in every single day, but I'm not alone anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Wrennie, I should go and 10 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I don't really regret it. Being alive this long has made me come to terms about my death. I am now able to finally make my own choice for once.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: buyersremorse, _Minsk, demuic and 2 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I regret it and I feel stupid for it. The lack of self awareness is unbelievable

• Hugs
Reactions: jimmy7754, Noctis, Élégie and 10 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Yes. Absolutely. I should have gotten this over with years ago, things have only gotten far worse and more hopeless.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Secrets1, jessisme, Source Energy and 14 others
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
I do regret making it this far. I've squandered my best opportunities to ctb these past few years. The work I'll need to do to get back to a position where I can attempt again is daunting. I don't know what to do anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: jessisme, Noctis, Élégie and 11 others
R

RaccoonTrash

Dec 13, 2021
I don't deserve to have made it this far, I regret not succeeding when I was young, but I have also helped friends achieve better lives and helped some overcome their own suicidal thoughts and find happier lives. While I am fortunate to have known them and find some happiness in the stability and joy I have helped them find, it only fills me with more guilt of how many pillars and support I helped them put in place will be torn down when I am gone.

I regret being alive and being a part of people who are better than me in every way, and only hope when I pass they can remain strong.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Noctis, Julgran, I should go and 4 others
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
not really. I just saw the "is anyone here over 30" thread though. by then I'd fully regret, I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Noctis, _Minsk, 9BBN and 3 others
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
My birthday's in a few days. I'll be able to purchase a gun.

Absolutely regret not doing it when I first was able many years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, _Minsk, 9BBN and 2 others
sivvie

sivvie

Wanderer
Aug 23, 2021
Absolutely. I wish I could've done my research better earlier. The longer I stay, the more I suffer. I wish I could've succeeded in my past attempts. I wasted so much money on attempts that failed. I could've been out of here long ago. I wish I never made it to 2022. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_dude, Source Energy, Noctis and 5 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Yes I do regret it. I wish so much that I was never born, had not had such a horrible nightmare of a life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, Crazy4u, _Minsk and 7 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
No i dont regret it. There is nothing to regret when we are forced to instinctively stay alive. Life is as hard as ever but death is coming with my own hands or else

• Hugs
Reactions: I should go, _Minsk, 9BBN and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, of course.

• Hugs
Reactions: BllyNoM8s, _Minsk, 9BBN and 2 others
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I regret the decisions that led me to this point more than anything else, perhaps I wouldn't have ended up in this deplorable emotional state. Stopping my reckless suicide attempts gave me the opportunity to experience wonderful things, but being stuck in a place that makes me so anxious, nervous, and tired takes its toll. I am exhausted, I regret not using the time that I impose on myself well, because the longer I extend my life span, more drained I'll feel and more pain I'll cause to my friends who are aware of this but cannot do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, odradek, I should go and 5 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Yes, everything would have been infinitely simpler if I had done it a decade ago. Lives that didn't end soon enough are kind of an invisible tragedy.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Wrennie, Élégie and 6 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Ultimately no, because my hatred of humanity and the world have grown exponentially the longer I have lived, now I know I can CTB and be completely 100% certain of my choice, without any doubts. I know there is nothing here for me on earth and that will never change.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: blanket99, _Minsk, jimmy7754 and 10 others
G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
Yup, the only thing it achieved is more suffering and now I'm leaving with less dignity.

• Hugs
Reactions: fkyou, _Minsk, Noctis and 2 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Can't stand this anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Wrennie, PrisonBreak and 1 other person
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I 100% regret of living upto this point. I have been attempting suicide and living in suicidal depression for the last 12 years. These past 12 years were the most horrible years of my existence. Forceful isolation and lonliness,manipulation and severe abuse by family members and hospital authorities amongst health issues due to years of trauma and abuses have literally killed me from inside. I am at this point where Suicide is no longer an option but a very clear necessity. I do wish I succeeded earlier because the events that followed were absolutely unbearable and horrible. Even on a personal level I am not even 10% of the human I used to be. I just hope this time I finally end this dark joke of an existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Gsvko, Wrennie and 7 others
O

onebigmistake

Dec 20, 2021
I should have caught the bus in 2011. Things were shitty before then, but that's when I became worthless to others.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Élégie, Crazy4u and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes. More than anything I wish I never existed in the first place. I think I have suffered enough at this point. I am very tired of living. I have never wanted to be alive. I wish I left a while ago, it would have prevented lots of suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Crazy4u and 9BBN
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
Yes I regret trying to stay for so long.
I should have ctb 9 years ago and now I regret it almost every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, I should go and 9BBN
thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
In terms of "made it" as in still being alive, I would say no.
My own point to keep on going is how I'm still capable of seeing myself getting worse in all kinds of things, including the courage/commitment to CTB.
I play with my own life now, kinda funny, kinda sad, kinda pointless. I only know if I stopped all this, every literal thing becomes nothing.
Or it's just me being sarcastic and salty, this just my 5 cents.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Morbid Cam

Morbid Cam

Oct 28, 2018
I personally do regret it because if I would have just died years ago I would have saved myself from so much pain and disappointment because life has not gotten any better despite my efforts to improve it.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I wish I'd been aborted, personally.

Reactions: Secrets1, borderline-feline, Noctis and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Fucking yes, it only gets worse.

Reactions: Noctis