Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I like overweight/fat chicks, guys, and enbies, I think they're nice looking and very huggable

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
I've long been attracted to bigger women. Like, a lot. Plus sized women are gorgeous šŸ„°. I wish everyone could be the size and shape they wish/were meant to be.

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and not-2-b-the-answer
Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
I don't mind but I don't like obesity. It depends. I'm overweight myself so I'm also fine with girls around my weight too.

Reactions: eatantz and not-2-b-the-answer
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
I little bit, yeah. I love curves in a sexy tight dress. I hate bony arms. But I also don't like fat fingers or rolls of fat anywhere

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
i personally don't, i'm really into skinny, fit or muscular girls. the skinnier the better for me. healthy skinny though, of course.

valkyrie

valkyrie

Feb 11, 2023
I'm into guys but I like them chubby! More to cuddle and it makes me feel better about myself in some way if I'm smaller...

Zilkes

Zilkes

Bug friend
Feb 15, 2023
YES. Not obese but like chubby girls are always so sweet and they give the best hugs as well :D

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I prefer skinny. Everyone is unique though, so no category of person can really be written off. Many people have replied here expressing that they like heavier women, so it just goes to show how everyone has different tastes, and it should be refreshing for heavier people to hear that, especially because they're so often the subject of scorn. I have profound sympathy for fatter people, as someone who believes very strongly that it is not a matter of choice, rather fate. I think many, maybe most of them would rather be skinny, but apparently not all of them; many seem to instead be perfectly content with their appearance, in which case my sympathy is misplaced. It's a complicated thing.

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
I think they're hot, sexy, gorgeous etc. but I prefer petite. And fat usually doesn't equal petite. My type is short, small (not necessarily skinny), and flat. When girls gain weight, a lot of the time the fat goes to the breasts, and I really like flat girls. Not to say I can't appreciate a thick woman hehe~

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I like women of every shape, size and nationality. Personally matters more to me. And with all due respect I definitely don't call them "chicks" like its the 60s or 70s, they are girls, women or females.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi
dreamking

dreamking

Apr 21, 2022
To each his or her own, but I definitely prefer very FAT women... I've always gravitated towards bottom heavy SSBBWs with huge bellies and soft jiggly thighs. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I can't help but love everything about obese women.

Reactions: eatantz
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Many of these replies are very surprising to read. I have long known that 'chubby chasers' exist but I am still surprised when I see it. I believe it's highly uncommon preference, but I don't know. I would like to know exactly how common that preference is. It is actually a very positive thing in my opinion, because it gives real hope to fat people. If I were a fat person, I would be elated to hear that someone likes my body type.

Reactions: eatantz
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz and moshimoshi
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Yeah, I find them to be more understanding and they usually have better personalities than skinny girls because when you grow up fat you're basically forced to develop a personality to compensate for your appearance

• Informative
Reactions: abchia and Dr Iron Arc
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out šŸŒ²šŸŒ²šŸŒ²šŸŒ²
May 15, 2024
No, I like scrawny girl

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I prefer her to be slim but I don't mind if she's a a bit overweight.

M

moshimoshi

ā™Ŗ
Apr 6, 2024
Yes :> tbh, I love all body types

Last edited:
Reactions: eatantz and Dr Iron Arc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm apathetic about these types of things. I don't really care about other people's appearances that much. I care more about their personality rather than their appearance

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Idk what body type guys (or girls) overall like in women but I can tell you about when I got hit on most. I was chubby but also lifting heavy. It makes this plump/soft but tight look, I don't really know how to explain. I got the most interest when I had that shape.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I prefer thin, petite women. But, I have dated numerous women ranging from mildly to "more than moderately" overweight. I sort of figure that if I do all I can do to keep my weight in check ( 5' 11", 172 lbs), then she should, too. The point is sort of mute because I haven't dated in long time, stopped looking for someone to date, don't ever expect to date again before I ctb.