_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
But, @Mm80 , you told me in DM that you prefer thinner women as they don't typically cost as much to feed on dinner dates. Were you just joking around when you told me this?

If that's true, that's a big oof. Lot of big women out there who wish it was easier to lose weight. Not including the ones who actively keep going with unhealthy habits just because. Still I don't think a comment like that is justified.

Reactions: Heartaches and Deleted member 19654
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
If that's true, that's a big oof. Lot of big women out there who wish it was easier to lose weight. Not including the ones who actively keep going with unhealthy habits just because. Still I don't think a comment like that is justified.
[/QUOTE

Deleted it....

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
He's reassured that they won't get to cheat on him because they are overweight
I THINK maybe he actually meant that they're reassuring because physically, chubbier women would have "more cushion for the pushin" as the youths say. I don't really know if that's actually what he meant but that's how I took it. Like, maybe Freud would say it reminds some men of their mothers or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Us Yanks have to convert this stuff into pounds you know. :blarg:

But, @Mm80 , you told me in DM that you prefer thinner women as they don't typically cost as much to feed on dinner dates. Were you just joking around when you told me this?
That was said in a private discussion...
But yeah.
I used to go out with a bigger girl who was also a big eater too. In the end it was getting too expensive as she would insist in all 3 courses. In the end I started taking her to all you can eat buffets instead. She called me a cheapskate for this and left me for a wealthy guy. Who owned a chain of fast food restaurants.
I THINK maybe he actually meant that they're reassuring because physically, chubbier women would have "more cushion for the pushin" as the youths say. I don't really know if that's actually what he meant but that's how I took it. Like, maybe Freud would say it reminds some men of their mothers or something.
Yeah i read it like that tbh just putting a stupid stereotype into the mix.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 262653
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I THINK maybe he actually meant that they're reassuring because physically, chubbier women would have "more cushion for the pushin" as the youths say. I don't really know if that's actually what he meant but that's how I took it.

Was refering to the fact no one should be 100% certain that their partner won't cheat on them just because of their size.

Sorry @Chupacabra 44 , I was just genuinely shocked when you had posted that lol.

@Mm80 understandable. I believe if possible, the bill should be split. Especially if you end up getting more than reasonable... If you expect one person to pay, I think it's good manners to try and be reasonable with what you get. Lol...all you can eat McDonald's. No offense to people who can only afford the dollar menu, I'm not one to talk, but thats pretty shallow in it's own right.... embarrassing even, for her.

On that note, people should be grateful that others are willing to pay for their expenses. No matter how grateful I am, the guilt won't cease to end. Taking advantage of others' kindness, has and always will be disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Was refering to the fact no one should be 100% certain that their partner won't cheat on them just because of their size.

Sorry @Chupacabra 44 , I was just genuinely shocked when you had posted that lol.

@Mm80 understandable. I believe if possible, the bill should be split. Especially if you end up getting more than reasonable... If you expect one person to pay, I think it's good manners to try and be reasonable with what you get. Lol...all you can eat McDonald's. No offense to people who can only afford the dollar menu, I'm not one to talk, but thats pretty shallow in it's own right.... embarrassing even, for her.

On that note, people should be grateful that others are willing to pay for their expenses. No matter how grateful I am, the guilt won't cease to end. Taking advantage of others' kindness, has and always will be disgusting.
Your such a reasonable person lol

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Oh. Then if that is what he meant, that sort of doesn't make any sense because why would weight make any significant difference in that regard? I would think there'd be other factors like maybe the number of partners they had in the past and for how long they had them as one example. :S

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Oh. Then if that is what he meant, that sort of doesn't make any sense because why would weight make any significant difference in that regard? I would think there'd be other factors like maybe the number of partners they had in the past and for how long they had them as one example. :S
It felt like they were implying that if someone is overweight, they're less attractive and therefore less likely to be unfaithful.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Your such a reasonable person lol

Try to be. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself." Or something like that. Heh. I'd hate it if people took advantage of me, regardless of any financial situation. Be grateful if I love you enough to treat you well. Should be what everyone lives by, perhaps some of us would be a lot more content with life.

His original message was confusing at first, but then I reread it and it didn't come off in such a bad way.

That's the point Mm80 was trying to get at. That weight doesn't change the possibility of someone cheating. Anyone can cheat regardless of weight. Adulterous thoughts are bad enough. Sure he probably could've worded it a better way, but thinking of it this way doesn't make it seem so bad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, 262653 and Mm80
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It felt like they were implying that if someone is overweight, they're less attractive and therefore less likely to be unfaithful.
Oh...right. I guess that would make sense to anyone who actually thinks overweight means unattractive at least. Personally I don't so it didn't occur to me.

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_ and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
But on the flipside. If someone was overweight would they cheat easier because they crave some attention as they feel insecure?

Last edited:
Reactions: Good4Nothing
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
My sense of humor is off more often than I would prefer. My sarcasm misses the mark frequently. I don't want to inadvertently offend anyone. Glad I deleted promptly.

The good news is scarcsm never offends me, and humor keeps me going, so shoot me your best old, bald, bipolar guy jokes cuz I'm ready. Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
My sense of humor is off more often than I would prefer. My sarcasm misses the mark frequently. I don't want to inadvertently offend anyone. Glad I deleted promptly.

The good news is scarcsm never offends me, and humor keeps me going, so shoot me your best old, bald, bipolar guy jokes cuz I'm ready. Lol
Wasn't that bad chipolata. Once the nice guy gets to know your SOH they will realise that we don't really think like that and are mocking that kind of belief.

• Love
Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Bit on the flipside. If someone was overweight would they cheat easier because they crave some attention as they feel insecure?

Possibly. Over the internet, it's more than likely. harder to get away with things like that in real life. But again, even skinny people can feel insecure.

Yeah I didn't quite catch the joke. Personally I find it hard to sense peoples intentions over text. Hardly understand real life social queues, let alone trying to figure out text sarcasm or not.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Possibly. Over the internet, it's more than likely. harder to get away with things like that in real life. But again, even skinny people can feel insecure.

Yeah I didn't quite catch the joke. Personally I find it hard to sense peoples intentions over text. Hardly understand real life social queues, let alone trying to figure out text sarcasm or not.
Lol its OK. What will happen is you will see about ten posts from me or one of the other jokers and think... These guys surely can't be that stupid lol.
We are generally mocking silly stereotypes that we think are pathetic
I take people at an individual level myself

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
i don't care. i like big women, small women, medium women, short women, tall women, as long as they have a wonderful personality and are accepting it does not matter in the slightest. i'm just gay as fuck. lmao.

• Hugs
Reactions: thenamingofcats, Heartaches, didn't-it-rain and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
i don't care. i like big women, small women, medium women, short women, tall women, as long as they have a wonderful personality and are accepting it does not matter in the slightest. i'm just gay as fuck. lmao.

This. I like all kinds. There are preferences but no exclusions based on someones size etc.

Reactions: Heartaches
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
If you mean women, then I am not attracted to obese women, no.

Last edited:
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I like short curvy bird's especially if they have long hair, l love ponytails on a woman, and good pillow talk is a must! 🐺🛏️💘👍

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Eh, I'm admittedly on the shallow side. I definitely do prefer women who are thin, average, and athletic. That being said, if she's just a bit overweight, I'd be okay with it. And when I say a bit overweight, I mean 25 to maybe 26 BMI.

Reactions: Skathon and WorthlessTrash
deadliftEnjoyer

deadliftEnjoyer

Nov 9, 2022
Yes, I have a BBW fetish

But I recognise how being obese is unhealthy and on previous relationships with fat girls, once I started to care about them, I pressured them to lose weight

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That's my case :hug:
They reassure me
I like em thick and thin and female. :wink: I still want to motorboat Lizzo. :devil: I am ready for all that juice. :hihi:
That being said, I don't want to offend any of the ladies. Maybe too late???
I would want it to be with someone I care about. No chance of it happening anyway, seeing that I want to CTB more.
I like guys but not overweight ones, no.
Why is there a standard like that. Almost afraid to ask? So no guy fupas for you?:wink:
So... Not me then??? :hihi: I don't know if I could be with me either.:wink:

Last edited:
Monkeyman

Monkeyman

Dec 27, 2022
In a purely physical attraction sense, yes, I like chubby girls (though skinnier girls are also attractive). It's not the kind of thing I specifically focus on when pursuing actual relationships, though. I've been with people with different body types.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Things like height and weight do not factor, at least for me.

All I need or want at this stage is someone who respects me, won't dip out on me (or with someone else), deceive me, or hurt or break me on purpose.

That said, the only time I would be concerned about such issues is if their doctor said their weight was harmful to their health, but even then, how it is handled is still up to them, even if they asked my opinion.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Nightbird

Nightbird

Sep 14, 2022
I don't have a dog in this fight as a straight woman, but it's been my experience that men like gals with a fuller figure. A few anecdotes: I'm skinny, my best friend is obese but shapely. We're both average looking people (two eyes, nose, mouth in proper place). I've watched men chase her down the street to get her #. One day it happened so many times I said to the last guy "Hello? What about me? What's wrong with me?" He just shrugged. Of course I sounded like a total shrew so he was probably glad he didn't approach me …

I had a boss once who looked at a picture of me and my sister that I had tacked up near my desk. She's got a bombshell, "brick house" body - has had guys at her feet since puberty. He said, "So that's your sister! She's built for comfort, you're built for speed." He added that men prefer a "comfortable ride." Yes, he was disgusting and inappropriate, and these comments were the least of his transgressions, trust me. But he confirmed what I already knew - men like women with womanly attributes, and extra padding is one of them.

• Love
Reactions: Heartaches and not-2-b-the-answer
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
I never really thought people's weight ever mattered unless they are having health issues due to it and even then i don't think that impacts their personality at all? So yes, i don't mind overweight people. No matter one's weight they are just the same as all other humans anyways.

my apologies for stretching out this comment but i noticed lately a trend in the media where there is something of a "fat uprising" and the opinions are extremely mixed on it, i don't see why weght should be such a big deal to begin with. As i said before: if it is not causing you to have health issues then it is of no importance. It's just another thing about a person just like one's eye color is just another thing about them. We don't get up in the air about eye colors so why weight?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I love the squidginess and sexy curves, I love the legs too, mmmm

Reactions: CowsAgainstCapitali
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I prefer short curvy bird's, but l would rather have a bird whose personality compliments my own and has similar interests as that makes for better pillow talk (which l just love)! 🐺