StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Other than affecting your ctb plans.
Did it affect you in other ways?
For me, is that I am forced to be with my family members 24/7 and realized that no one truly cares about my well-being and my toxic mother is driving me insane.
I don't have any friends to make me feel less alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Halo13, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I can't say it's affected me too much I am always isolated anyway. I just miss my fast food lol. I basically lived off McDonald's and it's been closed for like a month:/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: artificialpasta, Wolfjob_dayjob, Meena and 5 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I can't say it's affected me too much I am always isolated anyway. I just miss my fast food lol. I basically lived off McDonald's and it's been closed for like a month:/
So you had to home cook all your meals at all?
That sounds tiring

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mediocre
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
1) I cannot find a job;
2) Cannot buy coil for my vaporizer because everything is closed;
3) Cannot just walk by the sea and take a bus wherever I want;
4) Cannot buy weed to make me feel better, I am running out of it;
5) Everything is closed, so there is literally nowhere to go even if I want to;
6) Cannot order anything from China, all mail services between Ireland and China were suspended;
7) Cannot go to the mountains;
8) Libraries are closed too, doomed to rest in 6 sq.meters room;
9) Cannot take a train somewhere;
10) I don't even talk about taking a 19 euro flight to Bristol or Glasgow to wind up;
11) I miss nights in the library, empty 24/7 library where you do what you need to do;
12) Triple whopper, where are you?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Wolfjob_dayjob, Epsilon0 and 6 others
Skylight

Skylight

Apr 12, 2020
Yes, I am in lockdown, but not much has changed. I was already practicing self-isolation, lol. :ahhha: I guess things just aren't as convenient as they use to be that's about it... oh and wearing a face mask whenever I go outside now. It kind of makes me realize how pathetic my life really is... because this lockdown has changed nothing for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, disabledandhopeless, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I like walking down the street and into stores with a bandanna around my face..I feel like Jesse James.

Stick'em up sucka!

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Lethe, mediocre and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Nobody in Manchester gives a toss I blame the Happy Mondays ...24 hr party people and deaths are going up again. It has not affected me. I am part fruit bat I think :sunglasses: nocturnal

no coil what tank you use?
IMG 20200413 003018

Reactions: StillWaiting
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
its making me spend less time with my friends and more with my parents. I have never felt so miserable in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Wolfjob_dayjob, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Wasn't able to get stuff from Amazon for awhile there. Otherwise, it hasn't changed my life in any meaningful way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, faust and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Wasn't able to get stuff from Amazon for awhile there. Otherwise, it hasn't changed my life in any meaningful way.
Not being able to buy things from online affects me because that's the only thing I can look forward to

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
try soaking the coil in rubbing alcohol or vodka you will see the cotton whiten then rinse in clean warm water until all alcohol has gone and ideally wait for it to dry by wrapping tissues around it and rest it in the sun or on a radiator, it worked perfect for me on my cleito coils in a bind
oh when it id in the alcohol just stir it up u will see any dirt come off into the liquid
you can clean your tanks this way too but if ur alcohol is 99 percent dilute it 1 part water then it wont affect the chrome and all seals are silicone so can take it np
Unfortunately, I do not have any alcohol at home... and the cotton as well. Could simply replace it then.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
damn is it DIY I used to make my own coils but then I tried a cleito and i have about £400 worth of mods, tanks , coil testers , kanger tanks lol used to love those but its all boxed up doing bugger all but I will not change tanks now the airflow and taste is ace and u can use a coil for 3 months np if you dont use liquids full of sugar and colours , damn i feel bad for u, are u getting burnt or dry hits on it? or is the wire busted
I am a heavy vaper so merely burnt the coil. However, this time it was burnt too quickly, maybe for 1,5 months. Now I vape on 40 watts to avoid burning of cotton, plus cannot hold the button too long. There is no taste (though it is) and 6 mg feels like 0, so in order to feel something, I use 18mg nicotine liquid. I guess this is because I used very thick base initially. It was not designed to be very thick, but somehow it is. Plus aroma I used was making it even thicker.

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
On a personal level, I guess it hasn't affected me much, other than slowly helping me accept that this are the end-times. I hope death will be merciful on me and be quick to arrive when my time comes, and may my time not be in long delay from today.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, StillWaiting and wanderinglost
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
oh heck yeah I would say for ex smokers who are using nicotine still that 70 is a bit high. Try 50 /50 and you will get the hit back and probably can frop your nic again if you want thats a premix flavoured? I buy the bases and flavours separate and do cbd mixes... in my kitchen when i am mixing the guy upstairs says you are like a female Walter White but healthier produce lol
I usually mix it with 50/50 18 mg liquids to make it not so thick and have 6-8 nicotine. But now vaping 18 because cannot feel anything.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
is your nic base pg or vg? cuz I use vg but ik you can buy both, if it is vg though it will take the 70 percent higher
My base is 70/30 vg/pg and liquids/nicotine shots always 50/50

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
is your nic base pg or vg? cuz I use vg but ik you can buy both, if it is vg though it will take the 70 percent higher

You should start a hipster bro vaping and DIY mods & juices thread! I feel like I'm back in a vape lounge, all that's missing is the cloud competitions.

• Love
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@wanderinglost we can simply delete the posts, would you like to?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@wanderinglost and @faust , I wasn't criticizing! I think such a thread as I suggested could have value, based on the beautiful bromance you've begun here. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, faust and wanderinglost
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: faust and wanderinglost
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
6ft 3 and 18 years RAF copper yeah I do not get much grief, even going for a run at 3am I feel safe and I would love a run now, only thing that unwinds me these days ... roll on freedom
"RAF copper" what?