• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
No I don't lie like you do. Stop projecting your own failings on to others. You have been diagnosed as a sociopath and your extreme cruelty, lack of remorse, lack of responsibility, lying, back this up. You are being treated in accordance with your actions.

Calling out a cruel remorseless liar such as yourself is not bullying.

And you are a remorseless bully. Also a giant symptom of sociopathy. And by extreme cruelty, you mean kittens? Are you kidding me? They chop up cats and eat them in Eastern Asia. Innocent chickens and other animals are tortured and slaughtered DAILY for food. Chickens and animals that are not "free run."

Animals, and humans, are just a collection of organs and cells, which are atoms and molecules. Atoms and molecules are found in rocks, dust, and dirt. Even the clouds. Animals are no different from rocks, if you think about it at the microlevel.

They are like robots. Cats are like robots. Advanced robots with brains. Brains are also made out of molecules.

The fact you try to define me as "cruel" is very ignorant if you think about things how they really are; from the molecular level. People cut down trees and chop up TREES!!! Trees are organisms too, you know. So lumberjacks are also cruel?

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
And you are a remorseless bully. Also a giant symptom of sociopathy. And by extreme cruelty, you mean kittens? Are you kidding me? They chop up cats and eat them in Eastern Asia. Innocent chickens and other animals are tortured and slaughtered DAILY for food. Chickens and animals that are not "free run."

Animals, and humans, are just a collection of organs and cells, which are atoms and molecules. Atoms and molecules are found in rocks, dust, and dirt. Even the clouds. Animals are no different from rocks, if you think about it at the microlevel.

They are like robots. Cats are like robots. Advanced robots with brains. Brains are also made out of molecules.

The fact you try to define me as "cruel" is very ignorant if you think about things how they really are; from the molecular level. People cut down trees and chop up TREES!!! Trees are organisms too, you know. So lumberjacks are also cruel?

Yes animals are killed to be EATEN. You tortured and killed eight kittens for FUN. You just cannot comprehend what you did can you.

Animals with complex nervous systems such as cats are not like robots or trees. Robots and trees cannot feel fear and pain. The cats you tortured and killed would have suffered terribly by feeling extreme fear and pain and you ENJOYED IT. You are mentally ill.

Last edited:
I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
Y'all this is so wild to me this was my old thread that I created n I asked if I was finna go to hell n then it went to y'all talking bout a kitten killer I'm so confused still who killed kittens?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager and TheSuicidalEccentric
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Y'all this is so wild to me this was my old thread that I created n I asked if I was finna go to hell n then it went to y'all talking bout a kitten killer I'm so confused still who killed kittens?

Terry A Davis killed the kittens and is trying to blame others for it :| it is pretty fucked up

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
TheSuicidalEccentric tortured and killed eight kittens. Check his or mine post history to verify it.
Terry A Davis killed the kittens and is trying to blame others for it :| it is pretty fucked up
Wow you're so funny and edgy dude a real eccentric

• Hmph!
Reactions: TheSuicidalEccentric
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Yes animals are killed to be EATEN. You tortured and killed eight kittens for FUN. You just cannot comprehend what you did can you.

Animals with complex nervous systems such as cats are not like robots or trees. Robots and trees cannot feel fear and pain. The cats you tortured and killed would have suffered terribly by feeling extreme fear and pain and you ENJOYED IT. You are mentally ill.

Stop trying to blame others for your sickening actions. I understand that complex organisms take higher priority over less complex ones, but who cares? Why feel empathy for them?
TheSuicidalEccentric tortured and killed eight kittens.

Wow you're so funny and edgy dude a real eccentric

I am not funny, nor edgy. Nor am I a kitten killer. I am just an eccentric suicidal person.

akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
ummmm, what's going on in this thread...

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Stop trying to blame others for your sickening actions. I understand that complex organisms take higher priority over less complex ones, but who cares? Why feel empathy for them?

I am not funny, nor edgy. Nor am I a kitten killer. I am just an eccentric suicidal person.
"Who cares? Why feel empathy?", sums you up.

You're a true edgelord and oh so funny and original.
Who is dat
@TheSuicidalEccentric tortured and killed eight kittens. Read his comments here starting from about halfway down the page:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ing-coronavirus-to-kill-everyone.30655/page-3

Last edited:
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
"Who cares? Why feel empathy?", sums you up.

You're a true edgelord and oh so funny and original.

@TheSuicidalEccentric tortured and killed eight kittens. Check his post history.

I am not funny, nor original. I also do not live life on the edge. And why do you keep posting "Excentric killed eight kittens lolololllllll check his post history"?

You posted like five times now the exact words "He tortured and killed eight kittens." Seems a little suspicious. YOu are desperately trying to draw the attention to ME, to make yourself look like the victim. Such a sociopath you are... Such deceitful ess

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I am not funny, nor original. I also do not live life on the edge. And why do you keep posting "Excentric killed eight kittens lolololllllll check his post history"?

You posted like five times now the exact words "He tortured and killed eight kittens." Seems a little suspicious. YOu are desperately trying to draw the attention to ME, to make yourself look like the victim. Such a sociopath you are... Such deceitful ess
You're pathetic

• Love
akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
Guys chill down a bit. Let's not blame each other for 8 dead kittens, it won't bring them back from the dead would it. Let's just move on

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
You're pathetic

And you're a remorseless liar, trying to put the blame on a suicidal young KID like myself. Not to mention you keep bullying and harassing me. You are a weirdo, man...

akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
Guys let's be the better person and move on...

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Guys let's be the better person and move on...

Sorry, I apologize. I am trying to be the better person, but @terry_a_davis keeps putting me down and is falsely accusing me for some bullshit involving dead kittens or something. I do not know why, and it really is hurting me and driving me more towards suicidal thoughts ;(

• Hmph!
Reactions: voyager
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It seems to me that @TheSuicidalEccentric perhaps has done some pretty heavy stuff.
However, it seems that his karma is repaying him in various ways.
Plus he is filled with remorse and terrible guilt.
I don't think it is necessary for us to treat him badly.
*Provided* he -truly- understands what he has done, and the gravity of it.

So let me ask you @TheSuicidalEccentric
Do you understand the horror of what you have done ?
Will you ever repeat anything remotely like that again ?

Reactions: Lostandfound7 and TheSuicidalEccentric
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
And you're a remorseless liar, trying to put the blame on a suicidal young KID like myself. Not to mention you keep bullying and harassing me. You are a weirdo, man...
The truth about you is in the following thread, about halfway down the page (read the whole thread from page 3 onwards):

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ing-coronavirus-to-kill-everyone.30655/page-3

Last edited:
  • Love
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
It seems to me that @TheSuicidalEccentric perhaps has done some pretty heavy stuff.
However, it seems that his karma is repaying him in various ways.
Plus he is filled with remorse and terrible guilt.
I don't think it is necessary for us to treat him badly.
*Provided* he -truly- understands what he has done, and the gravity of it.

So let me ask you @TheSuicidalEccentric
Do you understand the horror of what you have done ?
Will you ever repeat anything remotely like that again ?

I understand the horror greatly. I used to actually have two kittens I fed, loved, snuggled and cuddled with. I did this out of insanity and it really hurts me thinking about what I did.

I would never repeat this as it was extremely stupid, but my life is destroyed over it anyway, so I will be killing myself soon.
The truth about you is in the following thread, about halfway down the page:

Interesting stuff bro

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I understand the horror greatly. I used to actually have two kittens I fed, loved, snuggled and cuddled with. I did this out of insanity and it really hurts me thinking about what I did.

I would never repeat this as it was extremely stupid, but my life is destroyed over it anyway, so I will be killing myself soon.

Interesting stuff bro
So why do you write "Interesting stuff bro" ?
If you're truly remorseful you shouldn't be "answering back" in such ways.
You should be humbly taking some of the kickings being given to you.

• Love
Reactions: zeroambition and terry_a_davis
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
So why do you write "Interesting stuff bro" ?
If you're truly remorseful you shouldn't be "answering back" in such ways.
You should be humbly taking some of the kickings being given to you.

True remorse is not found in words, but in the human brain

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019

Interesting stuff bro

Yeh interesting to you as get off on what you admitted to in that thread.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
True remorse is not found in words, but in the human brain
Well, I can only express my view, but I don't think you're quite there yet.
To be truly remorseful of what you've done, you would need to be eating humble pie by the bucketful.
That would include no smart ass remarks whatsoever.
If you did that then perhaps people around here *might* be willing to accept you.
Personally, I would, though I can't speak for others.

But anyhow, you must do as you wish.
Perhaps the opinions of others are not a priority to you....

It might not be necessary for you to CTB.
You could do your jail time, and rebuild your life.
Would probably take a lot of work, but it could probably be done.
But again, that is up to you...

• Love
Reactions: zeroambition
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Im ready to depart from earth but Im scared that ima go to hell even doe I don't really believe in god I don't wanna Burn in hell bc I miss my grandma so much n Ik if god exists she in heaven n I wanna be wit her but if I CTB do y'all think I'll go to hell or do u think I'll jus be done n cease to exist please help me thank u I'm sorry for asking so many questions on here I feel like im buggin
dont you think wherever you will go will be better than where you are right now?