• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
There are certain things that are heinous enough to call for derision, and torturing kittens is one of them.

Reactions: HitchHiker, terry_a_davis and liverpoolfan
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
There are certain things that are heinous enough to call for derision, and torturing kittens is one of them.
Torturing kittens calls for derision?? Shame on u..

OK I'm done here. This is a pointless convo..

Have a great day/evening

BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
You too. Yes, I abhor violence. I'm not ashamed of that view.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
The person you're vehemently defending.

Reactions: terry_a_davis and liverpoolfan
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
I'm defending a broken person. Ty

N did he tell u that he "loves" violence??
You should just drop it @Lostandfound7 , what he did was bad, and he'll get his like everyone else. Don't muddy yourself for him.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
You should just drop it @Lostandfound7 , what he did was bad, and he'll get his like everyone else. Don't muddy yourself for him.
"Get his"??.. Not minimizing AT ALL what he did or saying it was "good" but this is JUDGEMENTAL...N this is the WRONG forum for judging anyone cuz ppl r hurting here, including @TheSuicidalEccentric ..

Nobody can muddy me..I said what I said..

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
@Lostandfound7 I meant in hell, he'll get judged in the afterlife. Either way that's all I have to say.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
@Lostandfound7 I meant in hell, he'll get judged in the afterlife. Either way that's all I have to say.
Then EVERYONE will get judged for ALL the wrong they have done..Killing kittens, as disgusting n dark as it is, is not the WORST thing a person can do..esp if he feels remorseful about it..

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Then EVERYONE will get judged for ALL the wrong they have done..Killing kittens, as disgusting n dark as it is, is not the WORST thing a person can do..esp if he feels remorseful about it..
He doesn't seem remoresful about it. But I am going to leave you alone, since this post seems to cause you more stress than it does to him and I don't want to do that.

I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
Y'all can someone please explain to me what is happening in this thread this was my old account n it got banned bc I'm 18 but I accidentally said I was 17 by bumping the wrong button But I'm so confused who tortured kittens?

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
@Itzyagirl it wasn't about you, but some other guy. Can't find his nickname because I ignored him.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
"Get his"??.. Not minimizing AT ALL what he did or saying it was "good" but this is JUDGEMENTAL...N this is the WRONG forum for judging anyone cuz ppl r hurting here, including @TheSuicidalEccentric ..

Nobody can muddy me..I said what I said..

Yeah I am hurting a lot lately nobody likes me anymore not even in real life or on this forum I have nobody left

Everybody makes mistakes in life

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Im ready to depart from earth but Im scared that ima go to hell even doe I don't really believe in god I don't wanna Burn in hell bc I miss my grandma so much n Ik if god exists she in heaven n I wanna be wit her but if I CTB do y'all think I'll go to hell or do u think I'll jus be done n cease to exist please help me thank u I'm sorry for asking so many questions on here I feel like im buggin
Hell was invented by the Catholic Church in order to stop people from leaving several centuries ago. Literally just fear mongering in the name of not losing business. Not all cultures even have a concept of an afterlife. That said, if you want to ctb because you miss your grandma, could you try grief counseling? I've heard good things from someone who went through it after his daughter died. He was really stuck and the therapist was able to help him process it so he could move forward in his life. You can choose what to do, obviously, but it may not be the only solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: liverpoolfan and Itzyagirl
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
The seriousness of the accusation increases the importance of the rights of the accused.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Y'all can someone please explain to me what is happening in this thread this was my old account n it got banned bc I'm 18 but I accidentally said I was 17 by bumping the wrong button But I'm so confused who tortured kittens?
Lol..welcome back honey..it's all good..u ok?
The seriousness of the accusation increases the importance of the rights of the accused.
PERIOD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itzyagirl
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
How do you know I wasn't lying about the kitten thing? Lmao do you guys just believe anything that anybody writes here?
Yeah I am hurting a lot lately nobody likes me anymore not even in real life or on this forum I have nobody left

People on this forum have different mental health problems I hope they are just attention seeking as it's a trait of serial killers to torture small defenceless animals, but I would take it with a pinch of salt as it's a suicide forum so saying such things seems a bit of topic, my sister was a terrible liar some of the things she said was horrendous, lucky my mum new she was a liar.

If there is a God and Hell I don't think God could justify sending anyone to the pit, as he made us with all our faults, so mental health was his plan, remember this message, you may have to haggle when your floating with the fairies.

I'm not big on religion I think it made people fight better in war like the crusades and the rewards were heaven and of course the updated rewards for killing people in terror attacks, I will say though I am around 49ish and when I was 11 years old I woke up one night, my eyes just opened and there was a white glowing shape of a person on my bed in front of me, all I remember was doing a sit up with no strain or pain and then feeling really relaxed and woke up the next morning. Now it could have been a dream but it certainly felt real and I have never experienced anything like that again.

Reactions: TheSuicidalEccentric
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019

Yes, torturing kittens absolutely DOES call for derision. If that doesn't what the fuck does?

Well.... from your raft of hysterical comments it seems like what you feel deserves derision is calling out people who enjoy torturing kittens.

Apparently I'm "bullying" him by saying torturing kittens is wrong - and THAT's the thing that's got you upset. Seriously what's the matter with you? You think being criticised on the Internet is remotely on the same level (let alone worse) than what those poor little animals went through? You sound like you have some pretty fucked up values of your own - when calling someone out for torture is more offensive to you than the actual torture.

And yes, I DO think that people who don't torture defenceless animals (or humans) are better than those who don't. There's very few moral and ethical choices that are as clear cut as that - and if you think torturing kittens isn't worse than torturing them you're almost as bad as he is.

You're right about one thing though - it is a 'pointless convo'. So off you go to the ignore list with your animal-torturing mate.

PS. You said who here loves violence? Well, I don't know where you're from, love, but where I come from anyone found torturing animals would catch a serious beating. So it's best this terrible 'bullying' you're so upset about is taking place online and not IRL isn't it?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Y'all can someone please explain to me what is happening in this thread this was my old account n it got banned bc I'm 18 but I accidentally said I was 17 by bumping the wrong button

Actually, I was on that thread, which was deleted by the mods. A member asked what grade you're in, and you replied that you're almost 17. A few minutes later, you were banned and the entire thread was deleted.

The next day, you created a new user account and started posting as @Ljthagooon, and were banned that same day.

When someone is banned, they're not allowed to make new user accounts. The rule is that you would have to go to the Ban Appeals forum as @Somegirl and plead your case about bumping the wrong button, and allow the mods to decide whether to reinstate your account.

I sincerely wish you the best. I know you've got heavy shit going on and need support, but we can't support you here until you're an adult. Until then, there are pro-life online support forums for teens, there are likely counselors at your school, and if you are in the major city you mentioned in other posts, there are teen support services to help you with PTSD and other issues you may have which either require therapeutic support or crisis services if you are in an unstable home environment. I truly wish you the best. We'll still be here when you're 18, but I sincerely hope that by then your life is awesome and you won't need us. :heart:

@Marquis
@Nanami
@Meretlein

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marquis and LMFAO FOCKERS
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Yes, torturing kittens absolutely DOES call for derision. If that doesn't what the fuck does?

Well.... from your raft of hysterical comments it seems like what you feel deserves derision is calling out people who enjoy torturing kittens.

Apparently I'm "bullying" him by saying torturing kittens is wrong - and THAT's the thing that's got you upset. Seriously what's the matter with you? You think being criticised on the Internet is remotely on the same level (let alone worse) than what those poor little animals went through? You sound like you have some pretty fucked up values of your own - when calling someone out for torture is more offensive to you than the actual torture.

And yes, I DO think that people who don't torture defenceless animals (or humans) are better than those who don't. There's very few moral and ethical choices that are as clear cut as that - and if you think torturing kittens isn't worse than torturing them you're almost as bad as he is.

You're right about one thing though - it is a 'pointless convo'. So off you go to the ignore list with your animal-torturing mate.

PS. You said who here loves violence? Well, I don't know where you're from, love, but where I come from anyone found torturing animals would catch a serious beating. So it's best this terrible 'bullying' you're so upset about is taking place online and not IRL isn't it?
WHERE, love, do u hear me say it was OK to torture animals?

I suggest u reread n remove yourself..

Ppl like u love to come on sites n type away trying to intimidate ppl n make them feel bad. Did he do something stupid n evil?! A RESOUNDING YES!!

WRONG PLACE TO JUDGE N BULLY!!! ON A SUICIDE FORUM??!!
GTFOH!!

I wonder what fucked up shit u did when u were young n probably still now!!..Hmmmmmmm.

So plz block me keyboard gangsta..The diff with me n u is, I do this IRL, face to face..

So, buh bye.. :heart: ..:haha:

Oh and where I'm from, the Bronx, NYC, U would catch a serious beat down for talkin shit!!! Stay in Liverpool my friend or wherever tf ur from!

Deuces!!!

Last edited:
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
You're the one who named yourself after some schizophrenic, after all. And why do you BELIEVE I killed kittens? How do you know I was or was not lying? There is no proof; everything is talk.
"some schizophrenic", is this another one of your qualities in that you mock those with serious mental illness? You weren't lying about torturing and killing those kittens.
That's not fair n honestly mean to judge @TheSuicidalEccentric based on what he may or may not have done..

How can we say this is a "safe" forum to vent/talk, then when someone says what they have done n how they feel so horrible, we thro it back in their faces cuz they have an opinion about another topic that has ABSOLUTE NOTHING to do with what the person did??!!

That's totally mean n unfair= Bullying...
This person proudly announced, with a lol, he had been extremely cruel to animals. He isn't lying, his previous posts in another thread state the same.

The ONLY reason it is thrown in his face is because he is remorseless and is now lying about it. If he'd own up and show remorse he wouldn't be treated like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager and TheSuicidalEccentric
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
So what i admire terry. You weren't lying about torturing and killing those kittens.
He has eventually admitted to that in this thread n feels horrible about it..hence his being on this forum..

He is an extremely broken individual who obviously needs help..

Making someone who is already on the edge of ctb, feel worse, is wicked...as is his torturing of those poor defenseless animals..smh

• Love
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
WHERE, love, do u hear me say it was OK to torture animals?

I suggest u reread n remove yourself..

Ppl like u love to come on sites n type away trying to intimidate ppl n make them feel bad. Did he do something stupid n evil?! A RESOUNDING YES!!

WRONG PLACE TO JUDGE N BULLY!!! ON A SUICIDE FORUM??!!
GTFOH!!

I wonder what fucked up shit u did when u were young n probably still now!!..Hmmmmmmm.

So plz block me keyboard gangsta..The diff with me n u is, I do this IRL, face to face..

So, buh bye.. :heart: ..:haha:

Oh and where I'm from, the Bronx, NYC, U would catch a serious beat down for talkin shit!!! Stay in Liverpool my friend or wherever tf ur from!

Deuces!!!
I didnt do anything on the scale of this person when i was aged 18 like he is. Having concern that a diagnosed sociopath is going to carry out an evil act is not bullying.
He has eventually admitted to that in this thread n feels horrible about it..hence his being on this forum..

He is an extremely broken individual who obviously needs help..

Making someone who is already on the edge of ctb, feel worse, is wicked...as is his torturing of those poor defenseless animals..smh
My concern for him is secondary to what he might do in the future. He is a remorseless liar.

Very few made the mistake you have and you show no remorse and lie about making that mistake.

Have a great day/evening
That doesn't call for derision? Are you serious?

TheSuicidalEccentric tortured and killed eight kittens.

Last edited:
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I didnt do anything on the scale of this person when i was aged 18 like he is. Having concern that a diagnosed sociopath is going to carry out an evil act is not bullying.

My concern for him is secondary to what he might do in the future. He is a remorseless liar.

Very few made the mistake you have and you show no remorse and lie about making that mistake.

Have a nice day/evening Love :heart:

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020

You likely didn't do anything "on the scale" of 'this person' when you were 18, because you had low self confidence and low self-esteem, which is why you are on a suicide forum in the first place (unless you are here to bully other users such as myself, which is just downright sickening and pathetic).

I have a lot of remorse for my impulsive, irrational actions. I am not a liar, and not a diagnosed sociopath at all. When the therapists ask you the questions such as "did you do any fire setting, tormented other children, etc," you simply answer no to those questions.

I find it sick and disgusting how you would bully users on a fucking suicide forum. That has to be the lowest type of bullying.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
You likely didn't do anything "on the scale" of 'this person' when you were 18, because you had low self confidence and low self-esteem, which is why you are on a suicide forum in the first place (unless you are here to bully other users such as myself, which is just downright sickening and pathetic).

I have a lot of remorse for my impulsive, irrational actions. I am not a liar, and not a diagnosed sociopath at all. When the therapists ask you the questions such as "did you do any fire setting, tormented other children, etc," you simply answer no to those questions.

I find it sick and disgusting how you would bully users on a fucking suicide forum. That has to be the lowest type of bullying.
"You're a bully", read through all my previous posts. Provide me with a single example of where i've been derogatory to anyone apart from you.

"I'm not a liar" and "I'm not a diagnosed sociopath". The latter is another lie, so the former is incorrect. I've seen the posts where you said you'd been diagnosed as a sociopath. So you are still lying even now. You have no concept of learning any lessons. Calling out a cruel remorseless liar such as yourself is not bullying.
Have a nice day/evening Love :heart:
Same to you (it's morning here right now).

Last edited:
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
"You're a bully", read through all my previous posts. Provide me with a single example of where i've been derogatory to anyone apart from you.

"I'm not a liar" and "I'm not a diagnosed sociopath". The latter is another lie, so the former is still true. I've seen the posts where you said you'd been diagnosed as a sociopath. So you are still lying even now. You have concept of learning any lessons. Calling out a remorseless liar is not bullying.

Being derogatory to a specific individual is definitely bullying. That is because the bullying victim (me), is being treated unfairly while everyone else is being treated nicely by the bully (you). I am not a remorseless liar at all. I feel remorse for my actions, and I do not believe in lies. But guess what? ALL human beings LIE. That makes YOU a liar, and everybody else a liar. I am not a sociopath because I can feel stress and can feel anxiety. Your point is?

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
^^^
No I don't lie like you do. Stop projecting your own failings on to others. You have been professionally diagnosed as a sociopath and your extreme cruelty, lack of remorse, lack of responsibility, lying, back this up. You are being treated in accordance with your actions.

Calling out a cruel remorseless liar such as yourself is not bullying.

Last edited:
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020

"I'm not a liar" and "I'm not a diagnosed sociopath". The latter is another lie, so the former is still true. I've seen the posts where you said you'd been diagnosed as a sociopath. So you are still lying even now. You have concept of learning any lessons. Calling out a cruel remorseless liar such as yourself is not bullying.

Same to you (it's morning here right now).
Well have a wonderful day!