Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Does anyone feel when they are out and about that they feel they on the out side i will try to explain. Ok when I am out and about sum times I have to sit down and i end up people watching. Looking at them going about their own lives on the phones spending money they not got chatting to others. And as i look on i feel i am on the out side of all this its like looking throw a window into a building every one else in the world is in they and i am on the out side of all that . Odd i know but does any one else feel the same way just like to know my be i am not so odd LOL :D

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Scooter, Johanna94, Élégie and 4 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I often feel like that...you are definitely not alone! It is a strange feeling sometimes when I get home I think how odd I must of looked and so dissociated from myself...
Peace and hugs :hug: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Kira, Moonicide and 1 other person
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Yes, very much so. I can relate so much... I feel so disconnected from everything and anything when I have to go outside. I see all these people. I see everyone going about their day, and it's all so foreign to me. Seeing people live while I stand still. It's such a lonely feeling. Like I don't belong... It just triggers me and makes me feel even more fucked up, because why can't I be like them? Why can't I be stable enough to do those things?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Hopeindeath! and Kira