• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
No, it does not.

alright. truly sorry for what you been through. but while I'm not thought-policing anyone, I can still protest at how much that did hurt me. and very possibly others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, liberty_222, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I can still protest at how much that did hurt me. and very possibly others.
What is "that"? Did you get bullied on here before 2-way ignore? Still, we had 1-way ignore from the beginning.

little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
What is "that"? Did you get bullied on here before 2-way ignore? Still, we had 1-way ignore from the beginning.

okay I didn't make myself clear. I haven't had an experience like that. online bullying, I mean. on SS or any other platforms. no. but I been told many times how it's like. very personal conversations. how fucking suicidal it makes people feel. yeah we already wanna die but no one likes being even more miserable during the time they're still alive.

and it's just the infantalizing part that triggered me, sort of. the "you're an adult, hopefully". when everyone is an adult here. it's like if you say/do something racist we all have a right to stop you. same with this one.

it doesn't mean I now got a problem with you. I don't. I've seen your other posts and I like them. especially since I don't believe anyone can be rotten to their core. for real. I'm a firm believer that people can and do change. if they refuse to it's becuz the way I communicated isn't the best one. and that made them stubborn. doesn't mean the fault's on me. but I can always do better.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, cyanol, empty and 3 others
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
To summarize, telling people that they are not acting like adults is likely offensive to many.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, cyanol and liberty_222
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I'm lost. Is 2-way ignore working or not? I didn't block anyone so I don't know. Can other members chime in please?

Reactions: rationalis
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm lost. Is 2-way ignore working or not? I didn't block anyone so I don't know. Can other members chime in please?
It's gone. You can use normal 1-way ignore like before.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Evidence of bug3
2nd occurence

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ImsooDone1N
little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
POSTER A:

"hi mate, l think your posts are shit, I'm going to ignore you, care to reciprocate?"

POSTER B:

"oh I'm so glad you asked, I've been thinking for ages about how much of a cunt you are, this sure would make it easy for us both, thank you for dropping by, have a good day!"

rotfl lolololol. in the US "c*nt" is prolly the worst thing you can say to someone. super misogynistic. BUUUUUT, I got a real good buddy who's Scottish, and I read some Irvine Welsh, and apparently EVERYONE regardless of gender *or* age is a motherfucking "c*nt" there. lol. I been wanting a Scot's joke for so long. and you made my day!

• Wow
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Chinaski
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Evidence of bug 4b
3rd occurence of bug. its not even rare, and I'm seeing stuff posted over 10 minutes ago. to clarify, all the blacked text is the ignored text. but I can read it all before I click on the show ignored content.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ImsooDone1N, cyanol and 2 others