• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
The police 99.99999% of the time would have no way of seeing the message until the delay has passed. Delayed emails are stored on your email host's server until the date passes and then they are sent.

the only exception would be if they got tipped off and then got a warrant to get access to the mail server to get your data. Even then, it would likely be too late since that's pretty time exhausting to go from a warrant being issued to your mail provider proving the information (and even then, depending on the jurisdiction of the mail provider... they might not even have to)
The concern is, if you are using gmail to schedule an email, could gmail have any automated filters that spot certain keywords, and might google/gmail then alert somebody ?
People can speculate as to how likely/unlikely this is.
But I personally just wouldn't feel comfortable with it, hence the thread I wrote (link above).
H

How do you schedule a text message?

Notes on delayed emails / text messages :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sending-delayed-scheduled-messages-goodbye-notes-etc.32532/
Refer to the "Other options" section.
That only covers android however.....
If you find out a good + secure/private option for iphone, then please share.

Last edited: