• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lejes Rimul

Lejes Rimul

Feb 9, 2020
Hello, I was evaluating a method, but I do not have much information regarding the success rate, the respective fight against the survival instinct and things like that, the idea is to achieve it at once, do you know anything about the method in the title of the post?

I have read about two cases of this type of death
link: click me ;)

P.S: the link text is in Spanish, it has photographs to understand

goodbye

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I cant read Spanish,but I think in order to be successful in this method you would really have to want to die badly because SI would be a bitch.I wonder if maybe they coupled the method with another like taking a high dose of narcotic and getting drunk,then putting the bag on and passing out(?)

Im sure you wouldn't "achieve it at once" like you are looking for.Not with just a bag over your head.

HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
I tried. Believe me it's hard. And I can't see a high success rate since the bags are so easy to tear and you'll end up thrashing about alot after the SI kicks in.

I couldn't even manage a few seconds with the bag on my head. Was gonna tape it up and glue my hands together before I got the urge to take it off. But the urge kicks in straight away. Very high chance of brain damage.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I kinda tried this years ago. Si was strong with this one. I've seen it used in movies and tv a few times but I think it's another one of those ones they make look easy.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
There is a hypercapnic response that makes you want to remove the bag from the build up of CO2 in your body. You will not get past this.