• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anywhere_else

anywhere_else

Floating on
Apr 30, 2023
So, I've been planning to CTB seriously after joining this forum. After two unsuccessful attempts. Right now I feel so lost, so lost and I don't know where to go. I'm not ready for a goodbye thread. I've not made the plans I need to make. I'm not 100% certain that I won't fuck up again. I want to do this when it's right but I just feel overwhelmed and want to rush my plans. This isnt me asking how do I stop myself because I've made my decision. I just have loose ends to tie up first but the impulse is so great. I can't carry on like this. I'm tired. I'm fucking exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Twntysix, UsagiDrop and 1 other person
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
I've seen people schedule posts. Making a goodbye thread can be arranged prior to your actual CTB so that you can retract it if it fails.

I've felt the feeling where I needed to take urgent action on something such as harming myself. My only advice is very cheesy and you've probably heard it many times, but you will get your reward soon. Eventually, you will succeed.

• Love
Reactions: anywhere_else
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Sorry, it's an ordeal to arrange your own death, especially with uncertain methods, hard to obtain substances etc. There should be a service provider for all that, it's hard emotionally as is. But we're the unlucky ones, born too early, born at all. I wish that everything goes as planned for you. We'll soon follow. 🖤

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be gone, existing here certainly is something so awful and tiring, to me it's horrible how suicide is this difficult and how we cannot just easily be free from this cruel world. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love