• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BallBoy

BallBoy

Apr 8, 2024
What's a good substitution for Neosporin if I don't have anything like that on hand? Do I even need that if I've already disinfected it or can I skip that and just bandage it up?

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
If it's clean and whatever you used to cut was clean, I'd say you can skip that stage and dress it. Obviously keep an eye on the wound site and get medical help if you have any concerns. You're not wasting anyone's time if you ask.

BallBoy

BallBoy

Apr 8, 2024
If it's clean and whatever you used to cut was clean, I'd say you can skip that stage and dress it. Obviously keep an eye on the wound site and get medical help if you have any concerns. You're not wasting anyone's time if you ask.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
hey im not exactly sure, it depends on a few things (personally for me if everythings clean and not too deep, i am fine in doing what ash said and dressing it, but i dont wanna assume everyones got the same luck, situation or immune system), ill just share this doc, its from the madeofstyrofoam reddit they maintain a sh care document which i find useful to reference. hope things heal without complication.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
BallBoy

BallBoy

Apr 8, 2024
hey im not exactly sure, it depends on a few things (personally for me if everythings clean and not too deep, i am fine in doing what ash said and dressing it, but i dont wanna assume everyones got the same luck, situation or immune system), ill just share this doc, its from the madeofstyrofoam reddit they maintain a sh care document which i find useful to reference. hope things heal without complication.
This is so helpful !! Thank you so much