jaycantlive

jaycantlive

Ward gremlin
Jul 3, 2023
If I had a fucking bedroom door I could be peacefully ripping my arms open with a blade right now to feel better. But I don't so now I have to do it in the shower and it's uncomfortable as fuck. Bad enough my family makes me resort to this shit but can't even give me basic privacy so they don't have to see it.
I hate these cunts, I can't be related to them I hate them. I hate people who value money more than life, I hate people who will pick sides with anyone giving them attention. I hate people I hate them I hate family.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sayire, JGT1, jar-baby and 1 other person
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
you got a lot of energy. maybe go for a walk?

you can also call me stupid, or call me names, or insult me.

slashing your arms is very painful and messy. someone is going have to clean that. it probably wont work for cbt.

Reactions: jaycantlive and Disappointered
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world, it must be so awful feeling trapped in that situation.

Reactions: jaycantlive
T

Tatenokai

Jul 17, 2023
If I had a fucking bedroom door I could be peacefully ripping my arms open with a blade right now to feel better. But I don't so now I have to do it in the shower and it's uncomfortable as fuck. Bad enough my family makes me resort to this shit but can't even give me basic privacy so they don't have to see it.
I hate these cunts, I can't be related to them I hate them. I hate people who value money more than life, I hate people who will pick sides with anyone giving them attention. I hate people I hate them I hate family.
I feel the same, there's more to life than material wealth, there has to be, fundamentally. There's a verse in the Bible that one could see as supporting this: "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

I understand the need to cut, the energy has to go somewhere and the pain is a relief from the numbness but perhaps look deeper for what's causing the numbness and the hate. You seem to already recognise it, a world based around a material philosophy.

Reactions: jaycantlive
abdelrahman

abdelrahman

Jul 9, 2023
if you're under 18 you should not be on this website