• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FinishMe

Feb 25, 2022
I have 4 full bottles of prescription opioids from previous injuries and surgeries that I haven't used. Do you think it would be enough, and should I take them all at once or a smaller portion say every 30 minutes? I have anti-nausea meds to help that part.

Reactions: set0553
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Without knowing what meds and how much of them you possess it's impossible to answer your question.

Here's the opiod Megathread:

Reactions: Forveleth and set0553
F

FinishMe

Feb 25, 2022
I have three bottles of hydrocodone 10mg, and one bottle of oxycodone 10 mg. Each bottle has 60 pills.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Be careful. If you're going to swallow a bunch of pills be damn careful and get a good idea of your probability of success. Just to say opioids doesn't say a lot. What are they? Know that almost no one dies from swallowing a shitload of pills. Well over 90 percent of people who die from ods is from iv fentanyl. The human body has a very efficient defense mechanism against ingesting anything lethal by mouth called vomiting. The people who have died because they swallowed a bunch of pills died because they choked to death and were asphyxiated by their vomit. Also there is a huge difference between synthetic opioids and opiates. They both get lumped into the category of opioids because the word opioid gets misused and most people don't know what it means. There aren't that many prescription synthetic opioids so I suspect your pills are opiates. Probably hydrocodone or oxycodone. Neither of which is all that lethal. There are also few pharmaceutical products these days which are easily broken down into a liquid you could easily inject. None of the opiates are all that lethal and pharmaceutical fentanyl products are made to be almost impossible to convert into any form that can be effectively injected. I doubt you have fentanyl. Probably oxycodone or hydrocodone. Even if you swallow 100 of those 98 percent probability you're gonna get sick and throw em up b4 enough can be absorbed and metabolized. Less than 2 percent probability you will die with this plan.
I have three bottles of hydrocodone 10mg, and one bottle of oxycodone 10 mg. Each bottle has 60 pills.
That's a lot of pills but are you able to break them down into injectable form? You may be able to. I would suggest trying to break down a couple 1st and inject them. See if it can be effectively done. If successful you should get a little or big ( depending on your tolerance) euphoric high if that's effective. It might not be possible cuz a lot of pharmaceutical products have things in em to deter people from injecting them. But if you are lucky enough to get a product that is easily injected then you have to figure out exactly how you are going to do it. If you really want to ctb there is enough there to make it possible. A good idea since you have so much (don't be an idiot like me when I tried to get over half gram of heroin into 1 shot in 1 syringe) is multiple syringes. But might be jumping the gun because overwhelming probability is you ain't gonna be able to inject em. I don't really know how dm works here. But if you do and can direct message me feel free to. Otherwise if unable to inject your then best bet would be the anal suppository method outlined in the megathread about opioids. By the way the megathread is very good resource however misidentifies hydrocodone and oxycodone as opioids. They are not. They are semi-synthetic opiates. Most people think the 2 words are synonymous and interchangeable. They are not. They are 2 different things. Opiates are derived from opium. Opioids are not. The synthetic opioids are always more dangerous. More sedative. More side effects and worse side effects. More likely to be lethal. Except for that error the megathread seems very good and I would defer to it if you have to go the anal suppository method which I know little to nothing about. The only time I shoved a bunch of drugs up my ass was for the purpose of smuggling and made certain none would be absorbed that way.
That's a lot of pills but are you able to break them down into injectable form? You may be able to. I would suggest trying to break down a couple 1st and inject them. See if it can be effectively done. If successful you should get a little or big ( depending on your tolerance) euphoric high if that's effective. It might not be possible cuz a lot of pharmaceutical products have things in em to deter people from injecting them. But if you are lucky enough to get a product that is easily injected then you have to figure out exactly how you are going to do it. If you really want to ctb there is enough there to make it possible. A good idea since you have so much (don't be an idiot like me when I tried to get over half gram of heroin into 1 shot in 1 syringe) is multiple syringes. But might be jumping the gun because overwhelming probability is you ain't gonna be able to inject em. I don't really know how dm works here. But if you do and can direct message me feel free to. Otherwise if unable to inject your then best bet would be the anal suppository method outlined in the megathread about opioids. By the way the megathread is very good resource however misidentifies hydrocodone and oxycodone as opioids. They are not. They are semi-synthetic opiates. Most people think the 2 words are synonymous and interchangeable. They are not. They are 2 different things. Opiates are derived from opium. Opioids are not. The synthetic opioids are always more dangerous. More sedative. More side effects and worse side effects. More likely to be lethal. Except for that error the megathread seems very good and I would defer to it if you have to go the anal suppository method which I know little to nothing about. The only time I shoved a bunch of drugs up my ass was for the purpose of smuggling and made certain none would be absorbed that way.
I don't know why these duplicated that way. Maybe because I am not good with this technology and did it accidentally. Idk
I was just gonna add if your pills contain acetaminophen don't bother trying to inject them. If they don't you might be able to
And somehow I must have duplicated my previous post
Actually triplicated it but I blame the technology.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori