Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Ok, so a bit of a stretch, however, if you could CTB in ANY way that you wanted, even unrealistic, what would it be?

Like, I watch a lot of war movies and documentaries and whatnot... I would LOVE to CTB from a bullet, while rescuing women/children from being held captive for sex/labor trafficking in some jungle/desert somewhere. Like, if I could fly to one of the countries in an "undisclosed area" of the world and help a bunch of women and children escape from being sex trafficked, and taking a bullet in the meantime...

I know that sounds SO "Hollywood Cliche", however, I would love to have my death at least have a positive meaning behind it, as opposed to just some literally generic American white guy, killing himself in some random state, with some random method, that would probably get a 30 second spot on a local news channel (if lucky)...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Forever Sleep, NoPoint2Life and 1 other person
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
thought this was gonna be about @CTB Dream :pfff::ahhha:

to answer your question, dying as a martyr seems so Romantic, somehow. that's how i would like to go.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: CTB Dream, SonicFan1994, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024

to answer your question, dying as a martyr seems so Romantic, somehow. that's how i would like to go.
I honestly didn't even know that was an individual on here, otherwise, I would've not used that subject line lol...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
Literally same lmao.

When I was a kid I saw the way old or sick animals would sneak onto our property and find a quiet brush to hide under. It took a while to notice the pattern but when it clicked, it clicked. These animals knew they were dying. They'd go hide themselves in the shadow of green leaves where they could be safe one last time before they decompose into the soil and feed the tree they died beneath.

What they didn't know is that the smell of their rot gave them away and I had to find them and bury them properly but I think it left a mark and made me want that for myself. To find a place to die peacefully. Decompose like I'm suppose to. Give my body back to the earth. Feed some tree that fed me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and astr4
Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Literally same lmao.

When I was a kid I saw the way old or sick animals would sneak onto our property and find a quiet brush to hide under. It took a while to notice the pattern but when it clicked, it clicked. These animals knew they were dying. They'd go hide themselves in the shadow of green leaves where they could be safe one last time before they decompose into the soil and feed the tree they died beneath.

What they didn't know is that the smell of their rot gave them away and I had to find them and bury them properly but I think it left a mark and made me want that for myself. To find a place to die peacefully. Decompose like I'm suppose to. Give my body back to the earth. Feed some tree that fed me.
Mmmmmm, depending on the actual animal, I have some issues with this outlook. I am not a preservationist or anything like that, but should only be hunting what you're actually hunting for...

• Hugs
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
Ok, so a bit of a stretch, however, if you could CTB in ANY way that you wanted, even unrealistic, what would it be?
Honestly i really envy the people who died in the titan submersible going down to see the Titanic.

I love the deep seas, submarines, old ships and so on, so it makes sense.

Also from what I read on how they died, my favorite quote I heard was; they got turned from biology into physics rq. Your brain can't even comprehend that anythings wrong before the pressure turns you into a smoothie.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally just wish for a death as painless as possible like falling into an eternal, dreamless sleep but if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never suffered at all, I just want to be free from all the suffering in this cruel, painful existence, I just wish to be at permanent peace with all finally forgotten about for me, I just want to never suffer in this existence again.

• Hugs
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024

I thought it would be about having suicide dreams LOL. I was like YES OF COURSE. I think probably Nembutal. If only I could get it. So peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Jealous Blackheart
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
I would simply like to just go to sleep one night and never wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Kurai
T

TinyGuy

Aug 30, 2024
Just disappear instantly when I press a button it's unrealistic sadly

• Hugs