• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
I have. Mostly. I gave up.

The worst things someone has said to me on here:

"I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to **** you."

"Your p***y is so pretty. You shouldn't CTB, that would be a waste."
do the mods on this site not pay attention? Do they do anything about it?
aren't those very inappropriate things to say to a sa victim?

Last edited:
Reactions: whydidthishappen, Clive and GuessWhosBack
P

Panta Rhei

May 16, 2024
What a horrible life. Does she live in Afghanistan?

Reactions: GoatHerder
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I have. Mostly. I gave up.

The worst things someone has said to me on here:

"I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to **** you."

"Your p***y is so pretty. You shouldn't CTB, that would be a waste."
Wow, sooooo wrong! WTF

bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
God. I wish i'd been online to say goodbye. I hope you're at peace. I'll miss you. I had such an awesome time talking to you since our little group kinda took over NSFW. It's fucking unfair that the coolest people get the worst treatment, and you were the coolest.

Thank you for making this place better, I miss you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: I_am_Lo, indefinitesleep, lynnschronicles and 6 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
That's just inappropriate...PERIOD!!
Makes me ashamed to be a guy!
What a fuckhead!!🌹💔

Reactions: Clive
pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
i hope it is as painless as possible for you, i know your cat will be so loved by whoever you've trusted their care to

C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
What the heck, I am so sorry that happened to you. I wish you only peace and serenity.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I believe you were there when the issue was raised and explained.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe travels stranger. May you find the oeace you were seeking.

Reactions: weepingfree
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
Goodbye Mary. You were an amazing person to talk to in NSFW chat, we loved your presence and i'm tearing up seeing this. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you in your last moments. I wish you peace and happiness, whether you crossed the rainbow bridge yet or not.

I will TRULY miss you.

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and prana
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Time for the Zesty Salts.

Thank you all for the time that I have spent on SaSu. While this community has, at time, been so so so toxic and made me mental health a lot worse, it has also been a great way to help cope, meet people in similar mindsets, and a community for me since April.

not to be impulsive.

*think about how your actions will affect others- do not traumatize random bystandards.

*people suck, everywhere.

When I joined SaSu, my
Plan was to rent a hotel room that weekend. I checked into it. I was going to cycle through methods until I was gone. Partial and full suspensions, SWB, night night, and jumping with drunk af. Then I took a breath, and got into the community.

I then decided to take a breather. I spent a while learning everything I could about CO and SN. I spent about 3000$ on these methods. My plan was to do a 48 hour regiment, drink SN, and walk into a tent of at least 10kppm. I have done 2 successful trial runs of getting the tent ppm that high. The goal of this is to CTB via CO and the SN act more as a fail safe. I drove hours away one day, set everything up, did most of a 48 hour regiment, and packed everything up and went home before stepping into the tent.

However, I'm tired. CO takes so much time and work to set up.

So I decided just SN. I will go back to CO if my SN attempt fails for whatever reason.

I attempted a month ago. I got a room, set up a romantic bath and did everything but SN in my regiment. I couldn't stop thinking of my cat. I drove home benzod out, got pizza, and held her for 12 hours straight.

I have switched between wanting something peaceful& romantic and something revengeful. I thought for the most part, I would go with peace. Rose petals, a long beautiful dress, full hair and makeup, a beautiful flower crown. Then I decided on revenge. Airing out those who have hurt me with as much proof as possible. Airing out this horrible company.

But in the end, I am going neither route. I am too tired to care anymore. I am not even leaving letter beyond this post & care instructions for my cat.

48 hour regiment:
Day 1:
8hrs: 10mg meto
16hrs: 10mg meto
24hrs: 10mg meto & start fasting

Day 2:
8hrs: 10mg meto
16hrs: 10mg meto
23hrs: 1000mg paracetamol + 3mg of pyrazolam
23:15hrs: 30mg meto + 8mg zofran + 400mg propanol
23:30: 800mg Tagamet
24: cheers bitchhh. 35g of SN dissolved in water & 2mg of Flubrotizolam

2 glasses on standby of SN.
24 ish hour fast

untested SN from SD. The cheapest one.

-hitting my weed cart. I've heard controversy abt this.

-sipping on water and sugar free kool aid with regiment and thirst

I've talked about this several times on SaSu. Nobody in my life has a full picture. People know bits and details. Nobody knows it all.

My number is 6. From the age of 15-26, 6 men have raped me. Several with weapons. My life has been threatened several times just so a man can get off.

I am stronger. My brain is fully developed. I promise you, if a man ever holds a gun to my head again, telling me "you scream, I shoot," I will not be the one afraid. However, I'd rather leave before that can ever happen again.

When I was 15, a manager of a block buster we use to go to all of the time shoved his fingers inside of me with my mom a few isles over. He groomed me online for a year after.

When I was 18, I joined a sorority. Got drunk for the first time, or had my drink spiked, unsure. I was unconscious. I woke up covered in my own blood & my insides in so much pain. I was a lesbian. My girlfriend broke up with me for cheating on her & I was told it was better not to ruin the reputation of Greek life over a mistake someone made. I gave up ever trying again when I heard that.

The worst one was my friends dad. He picked me up one night from a sketchy event. He shoved me in his truck. He held a gun to my head repeating the phrase "you scream, I shoot," for what I watched pass on the clock to be three hours.

Once it was a cop. He was the worst. I can't even talk about that experience.

2 more times.

My appearance has decreased. I cut off all of my hair. I no longer dress up. I have purposefully gained 100lbs. All so a man would never hurt me again. However, successful.

I have worked with one company for a total of about 8.5 years. I quit after 7.5 years when my boss yelled at me for checking on someone in the hospital.

About a week later, I was hired at another store. I quit very soon after for sexual harassment. This man had been asking to sleep with me for years. Years. He was never my boss. I played into it for financial gain, but I have never touched him. I told him not to be weird as my boss, and he was. I stopped showing up.

This man has made every girl I have ever talked to that has worked for him uncomfortable. Multiple women have gone to HR. Many have quit. I personally know 5 woman who have quit due to sexual harassment from him. None of them work for the company. Guess who does? Him.

Fast forward abt 2 years and I come back. I start at a new store. I quit 3 months later because I have to tell my boss every day not to put his hands on me. Sexual or not, it made me uncomfortable. It shohld have stopped the first time I said don't touch me.

I've been at a new store for a month. My boss is 20. They're just children. I'm done.

Not to mention, one of my former bosses in this company knocked me up. He ghosted me when I told him, blocked me on everything. His baby mama helped me with that situation.

The first man who ever put his hands on me unconsensually in a violent way was also a manger for this company.

I hate it. Fuck em all.

Diagnosis:
BPD
ADD
OCD

anxiety, depression, psychosis

I LOVE YOU NSFW THANK YOU SO MUCH
That's such a tragic story.
Nobody should EVER have to go through that!
It's a lesson in how someone's terrible behavior can fuck up some bodies entire life.
Love & peace to you🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
yarv

yarv

see ya on the flip
Aug 25, 2023
wish i was there to say goodbye, indefinite told me your message for me, and I lost it. I'm going to try harder to make it out of this mess, ik its what you would want. Love you Mary, thank you for everything, I'll never forget you.
God. I wish i'd been online to say goodbye. I hope you're at peace. I'll miss you. I had such an awesome time talking to you since our little group kinda took over NSFW. It's fucking unfair that the coolest people get the worst treatment, and you were the coolest.

Thank you for making this place better, I miss you.
we really did take over NSFW lol, love you BD, ik i said this alr but please reach out if u need anything. this is tearing me to shreds rn.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: indefinitesleep, lynnschronicles, damienlerone03 and 1 other person
Nothing87

Nothing87

I want to achieve eternal oblivion
Jun 5, 2024
I am very sorry for what happened to you I hope you found peace Mary.

I hope those men who ruined your life and hurted you will get a karma and a horrible agonizing death.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack and prana
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I hope your journey to the peace you crave is gentle and peaceful

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I assume you are gone, everlasting peace to you

I_am_Lo

I_am_Lo

7th time is the charm?
Apr 26, 2024
I'm sorry i wasnt here to say goodbye, mary, but thank you for saying goodbye, when i logged on today i knew something was strange- your name wasnt there, something i, and many others were used to seeing..
we love you mary, and i hope youre somewhere much more peaceful and happy now ❤️
goodbye, mary, if there is an afterlife, may we all thrive within, may you be living the life you deserved and shouldve had, if not, i hope the peace is all your soul wanted ❤️

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles, Nefera and prana
lynnschronicles

lynnschronicles

they/she
Mar 8, 2024
Mary,

You were someone who I never once doubted deserved a better life, happiness and peace. You were very kind, caring, compassionate, empathetic, loving, thoughtful, selfless and all of the other positive words in the dictionary. You were so fun and funny. You gave me hope for this world when I felt hopeless. You made me not feel worthless anymore. You have made me reconsider if I want to live or die. I want to keep your spirit alive in me. I love you so, so, so, so, so, so much.

I hope you are at peace or are recovering and getting the help you deserve. I really wish you could've lived a happier life. I will never forget you or the impact you've had on mine. Even if we never talk again, I would be more than happy to know you have been given another chance. Like I said before to you, I wish I could've taken all of your pain away. Thank you so much for all of the memories and lessons you've taught me that will last for a lifetime. I really miss you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: weepingfree, damienlerone03 and prana
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Sorry to see you go. It was nice talking to you every time we did.
What you endured is not fair at all.
Too bad we never got to meet in person being so close.
The conversations could have been rather interesting.

Farewell.

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
It was nice talking with you!

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
You were an amazing soul, truly. You will be missed.

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I'm sorry for everything you've had to endure. I sincerely hope you find peace and safe travels on your journey:heart: