• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Which plan should I choose?

• Plan 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plan 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plan 3

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crybaby

The Crybaby

Thanks a lot, Asperger’s syndrome
May 9, 2024
Hey all,

I backed out a few months ago from ctb, my situation got worse from there and is not looking like it is going to improve. My compulsions are getting stronger and my depression is starting to consume me. I have no future and no one that I can talk to about this without scaring them. I spent a little over 3 weeks planning and might be ready to finally do this tomorrow.

I have 3 plans and want another opinion.

Plan 1 involves me jumping off of a bridge.

I take a rideshare to an area by a bridge and river, then walk to the bridge.

There is a forested area by the bridge, I have to walk through it. Immediately after exiting the forest, I make a right and run. You see, this bridge is not an ordinary bridge. This bridge is for one of the busiest freeways in my country. Trust me, no one would stop. I run about 200 ft on the shoulder and jump into the river.
I die about 6:30pm, around sunset.

My main concern is over my phone, which I would have to use for the rideshare. However, I could simply leave my phone at home and factory reset it immediately after getting the rideshare. Tbh my phone being checked post-mortem sounds scary. I have no way of giving context to stuff on it.

Plan 2 involves me stabbing myself.

It really is simple, a few stabs in my stomach. I soak my bed in blood as I remove my innards until I literally can not anymore.

I know how low the success rate for this is. I am also a huge coward. This might not kill me.

Plan 3 involves good ol' SN

Taking SN by itself.

Buying it off of A which means I would have to buy it now and wait for it to arrive. I should have bought it sooner, however I can still buy it tomorrow and get it over with in a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Kalista
The Crybaby

The Crybaby

Thanks a lot, Asperger’s syndrome
May 9, 2024
Plan 2 is crazy, why would you want that?
Good question. I can not put my innards back into the correct spots by myself, making it impossible to renege. No one will find me and call some emergency services to "save" me. For my situation, a slow death is better than not dying.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, to me it's so cruel how existing can easily get worse.

Reactions: The Crybaby
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Pros & cns of dffrnt methds cn b dscussd bt pls d/ nt ask othr membrs whch actns shld tke & membrs pls d/ nt sggest methds

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and The Crybaby
Status
Not open for further replies.