• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Some say shoot in mouth is best others say mouth will fail and to shoot above ears. And some say above ear is unreliable. Can someone with biology education answer this question once and for all?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
i think it depends on type of gun you're using

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What type of gun? IMO, any shot in the mouth, angled slightly upwards, stands a much greater chance of being successful, as opposed to any other head shot from outside the mouth. A shotgun stands the best chance of success.

momentomori5

momentomori5

Useless
Aug 5, 2023
I'd say a 45 degree angle, right in the middle of the palate between your last molars (2nd or 3rd molars) should pass through most of your brain probably

Though it all has a lot of variables at the end of the day and human errors will always occur, your hand might move while pulling the trigger for example. Or the bullet count stray far from where you shot it/not go all the way through.

I'm just a dentist btw so not that well versed on actual brain anatomy to tell which parts can kill you and which parts you could survive without, but the area I'd aim for (and the one I guided for here) is pretty much in the middle of your brain

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
I just read here somewhere that a shot in mouth might possibly go through some not as important part of the brain and above ear it shoot through a super important part, but my family have hard ass heads, so mouth seems better, but i dont wanna just shoot off my face and survive. I might have a shotgun in the near months, no handgun but im thinking hypothetical, sn is my number 1 option.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I just read here somewhere that a shot in mouth might possibly go through some not as important part of the brain and above ear it shoot through a super important part, but my family have hard ass heads, so mouth seems better, but i dont wanna just shoot off my face and survive. I might have a shotgun in the near months, no handgun but im thinking hypothetical, sn is my number 1 option.
shotgun through mouth is 99%