• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Please be super wary of meeting up with people, anyone! You've already been abused and your body's not your own. Somebody else could take you and hurt you and just leave you alive. Anyone who is willing to kick the chair away is a murderer in the eyes of the law. Please don't do it. You're right cbt is shit and it's not meant for trauma like you've had. In the uk the nhs can offer you emdr which brings on rapid eye movement so you process those memories that you can't bear at the moment. Please if you can ring up the gp today.
I agree! EMDR is also much more effective for trauma that CBT, I am trained in it and practiced it regularly for years and it can be a major difference in some peoples lives in regards to their trauma.

BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Here's a great reason NOT to invite strangers over to your house who know you're suicidal

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: loopylou, IHaveNoName, Octavina and 2 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Honestly, I hope you are well and have been able to rest in peace. The latest news about the homicidal Japanese has shocked me and I hope our member is well. This society sucks a lot.

Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 63539I need to find someone UK London based that can get into the county of S****y, I am too scared to do this alone because last time I had no antiemetics and it was traumatic for me. I have two bottles of this the other one still sealed, powered slightly yellow it's legit since it same one I bought last year. Idc who you are I just don't want to die alone I'm scared and I can't say bye to anyone
Hey I'm in London and have been having problems getting some and I'm scared to go alone too.
Do you want to come to mine and do it together? I'd really like that.,(only if you're actually sure though)
Xx
View attachment 63539I need to find someone UK London based that can get into the county of S****y, I am too scared to do this alone because last time I had no antiemetics and it was traumatic for me. I have two bottles of this the other one still sealed, powered slightly yellow it's legit since it same one I bought last year. Idc who you are I just don't want to die alone I'm scared and I can't say bye to anyone
Hey I'm in London and have been having problems getting some and I'm scared to go alone too.
Do you want to come to mine and do it together? I'd really like that.,(only if you're actually sure though)
Xx
Xx
Xx

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Hi
Xx

Xx

Xx
Xx
friend yes we can but I under sectioned 2 forced in xhins they've drugged me so I can't speak out about the truth of pedophiles in the royals and famous Hollywood predators Dm me ur asl so we can so this together I'm scared and I must beinf my soft toy with me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and ThrownAwayTom
Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
Hi

friend yes we can but I under sectioned 2 forced in xhins they've drugged me so I can't speak out about the truth of pedophiles in the royals and famous Hollywood predators Dm me ur asl so we can so this together I'm scared and I must beinf my soft toy with me

F/27/ north west London

Message me on [email protected] to talk further x

Wandering_Fox

Wandering_Fox

Mar 20, 2021
I'd do it if I lived over there, and had the money.

H

higgy56

Oct 19, 2020
I agree! EMDR is also much more effective for trauma that CBT, I am trained in it and practiced it regularly for years and it can be a major difference in some peoples lives in regards to their trauma.
Can you tell me more about getting a referral?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
She doesn't have it anymore. She's been sectioned

OP I'm sorry this happened to you

Last edited: