• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Ive od'd on codeine before and although the effects werent nice, i could handle them. Im planning to try it again but take a higher dosage this time. One of the main problems was the fact that in water it tasted so bad i kept vomiting. Is this a good method? Does anyone know any side efeects for if i survive? Does anyone know what i can do about the vomiting? I wanted to use SN but its difficult to get at the moment and my ctb date is tuesday

Reactions: itstoolateforme
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I am not sure this is a good method. It also depends on your genetics. Maybe if you mix with another lethal method.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's very bad idea. Codeine is a very weak opioid and thus it's very difficult to overdose. This site says that ld50 for codeine taken orally is 427 mg*kg^-1. That means you'll need at least (if you weigh 50 kg) 21,35 g of codeine. It's a huge dosage. Theoretically it's possible to extract pure codeine from pills but on the other hand it will cost a lot of money, work and time.

Reactions: sourpink and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I think you would need a lot of pills and prob alcohol. Either ways I'm sorry you feeling down. But think well you're method, do a lot of research first. Hugs.

Reactions: itstoolateforme
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
He can OD if he has the right genetics.