• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I just found out that two of the generators I'm interested to buy are eTL, EPA and CARB certified.
Does that mean that the generator will shut down if a large amount of CO is in the air?

I'm not sure what the certifications are, perhaps google them?? but i imagine an older 2nd hand one might be better.although the downside could be it breaking or not working. you need a good condition 2nd hand one!!!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and pthnrdnojvsc
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I'm not sure what the certifications are, perhaps google them?? but i imagine an older 2nd hand one might be better.although the downside could be it breaking or not working. you need a good condition 2nd hand one!!!!!

The California Law tries to limit emissions and the generator is more environmentally friendly.
I'm not sure if this impacts the effectiveness of the generator.

EDIT: I've read the manual for Firman P03602 and it does not state whether the generator shuts down if a lot of CO is accumulated in an enclosed area. It doesn't describe such controls and I assume it should work well for me. I don't see any problem there. The only thing it says is:

The exhaust and evaporative emissions control system on your is warranted
for two years. If any emissions-related part on your small off-road engine and engine powered equipment is defective, the part will
be repaired or replaced by FIRMAN.

CALIFORNIA AND FEDERAL EXHAUST AND EVAPORATIVE EMISSIONS CONTROL WARRANTY STATEMENT
YOUR WARRANTY RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS

YOUR WARRANTY RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The California Air Resources Board, US Environmental Protection Agency ("US EPA") and FIRMAN POWER EQUIPMENT
INC.(FIRMAN) are pleased to explain the emissions control systems warranty on your 2019-2020 or later Small Off-Road
Engine ("SORE") and engine powered equipment. In California, new equipment that use small off-road engines must be
designed, built and equipped to meet the State's stringent anti-smog standards. FIRMAN must warrant the emissions control
systems on your SORE and engine powered equipment for the periods of time listed below provided there has been no abuse,
neglect or improper maintenance of your small off-road engine or equipment leading to the failure of the emissions control system.
Your emissions control system may include parts such as the carburetor or fuel-injection system, the ignition system, catalytic
converter, fuel tanks, fuel lines (for liquid fuel and fuel vapors), fuel caps, valves, canisters, filters, clamps and other associated
components. Also included may be hoses, belts, connectors, and other emission-related assemblies.
Where a warrantable condition exists, FIRMAN will repair your SORE and engine powered equipment at no cost to you
including diagnosis, parts and labor.

MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY COVERAGE:
The exhaust and evaporative emissions control system on your is warranted
for two years. If any emissions-related part on your small off-road engine and engine powered equipment is defective, the part will
be repaired or replaced by FIRMAN.

FIRMAN Emission Control Defects Warranty Provisions
The warranty period begins on the date the engine/equipment is delivered to an ultimate purchaser. FIRMAN warrants to the ultimate
purchaser and each subsequent purchaser that the engine is:
Designed, built, and equipped so as to conform with all applicable regulations adopted by the Air Resources Board and US EPA;
and Free from defects in materials and workmanship that cause the failure of a warranted part to be identical in all material
respects to the part as described in the engine manufacturers application for certification.
The warranty on emissions-related parts is as follows:
(1) Any warranted part that is not scheduled for replacement as required maintenance in the owner's manual supplied, is
warranted for the warranty period stated above. If any such part fails during the period of warranty coverage, the part will be
repaired or replaced by FIRMAN at no charge to the owner. Any such part repaired or replaced under the warranty will be
warranted for the remaining warranty period.
(2) Any warranted part that is scheduled only for regular inspection in the owner's manual supplied, is warranted for the warranty
period stated above. Any such part repaired or replaced under warranty will be warranted for the remaining warranty period.
(3) Any warranted part that is scheduled for replacement as required maintenance in the owner's manual supplied, is warranted
for the period of time prior to the first scheduled replacement point for that part. If the part fails prior to the first scheduled
replacement, the part will be repaired or replaced by FIRMAN at no charge to the owner. Any such part repaired or replaced
under warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the period prior to the first scheduled replacement point for the part.
(4) Repair or replacement of any warranted part under the warranty must be performed at no charge to the owner at a warranty
station.
(5) Notwithstanding the provisions of Subsection (4) above, warranty services or repairs must be provided by FIRMAN that
are franchised to service the subject engines.
(6) The owner must not be charged for diagnostic labor that leads to the determination that a warranted part is in fact defective,
provided that such diagnostic work is performed at a warranty station.
(7) FIRMAN is liable for damages to other engine components proximately caused by a failure under warranty of any
warranted part

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The California Law tries to limit emissions and the generator is more environmentally friendly.

Im pretty sure it will do. Like a car has a catalytic convertor to make it more environmentally friendly,i imagine the generator will have something to help with the fumes it emits.

Like a catalytic convertor converts the exhaust gasses into another type. I imagine the generator would do the same,Im not 100% but it would make sense.

EDIT: I've read the manual for Firman P03602 and it does not state whether the generator shuts down if a lot of CO is accumulated in an enclosed area. It doesn't describe such controls and I assume it should work well for me. I don't see any problem there. The only thing it says is:

It won't say if it shuts own i imagine. Its more likely it doesn't produce CO if anything i imagine, due to possibly having a catalytic convertor on the exhaust. Im not 100% certain of this, its just a theory as it has an exhaust and emits fumes like a car does

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanatos123
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Im pretty sure it will do. Like a car has a catalytic convertor to make it more environmentally friendly,i imagine the generator will have something to help with the fumes it emits.

Like a catalytic convertor converts the exhaust gasses into another type. I imagine the generator would do the same,Im not 100% but it would make sense.

It won't say if it shuts own i imagine. Its more likely it doesn't produce CO if anything i imagine, due to possibly having a catalytic convertor on the exhaust. Im not 100% certain of this, its just a theory as it has an exhaust and emits fumes like a car does

I found another generator that does not comply with CARB, but it does comply with America's EPA. I'm assuming this may not limit CO as much as a CARB compliant generator. Now I gotta make sure and cross my fingers the generator won't melt the interior and exterior of my car.
There was another user in this thread who said that the tempratures could go to about 40 - 50C. I don't think this would melt the interior. What's your opinion on this?

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I found another generator that does not comply with CARB, but it does comply with America's EPA. I'm assuming this may not limit CO as much as a CARB compliant generator. Now I gotta make sure and cross my fingers the generator won't melt the interior and exterior of my car.
There was another user in this thread who said that the tempratures could go to about 40 - 50C. I don't think this would melt the interior. What's your opinion on this?

I'm not 100% sure since I looked and bought my first generator yesterday. The one I bought does not have the CO turnoff, but it does have the CARB etc. emissions. It seems like almost all of them will say something about complying with these emissions things. (Although I'm just guessing)

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

placed on a metal sheet with the seats down??? I couldn't tell you about 'new machines'. I have used an old one in a house it got very smokey and full of fumes, If i'd wanted to CTB it would of been pretty easy. Unfortunately i wasn't trying to at the time!

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I'm not 100% sure since I looked and bought my first generator yesterday. The one I bought does not have the CO turnoff, but it does have the CARB etc. emissions. It seems like almost all of them will say something about complying with these emissions things. (Although I'm just guessing)

I hope CARB compliant generators would still be able to do what we want them to do.
Did you buy a meter as well?
Are you planning to use this in your car?
I wonder if it will shut down due to CARB regulations?

Please keep us updated!

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I will be sealing my car.
The thing about carbon monoxide is that unlike other gases you can have oxygen mixed with it and your body will ignore the oxygen in favor of the carbon monoxide. The generator needs oxygen to run.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I hope CARB compliant generators would still be able to do what we want them to do.

I just have this feeling they might have a catalytic convertor or something which stops CO, like a car does> Its just me going off the theory its petrol run, and has an exhaust....like a car!

pretty much all technology has to reduce exhaust gas emissions nowadays

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
placed on a metal sheet with the seats down??? I couldn't tell you about 'new machines'. I have used an old one in a house it got very smokey and full of fumes, If i'd wanted to CTB it would of been pretty easy. Unfortunately i wasn't trying to at the time!
Are you referring to the picture on the previous page?
In my case, I will probably have my back seats down and maybe even hang a towel or something to prevent the exaust from directly spiting fumes and hot air into the interior. Do you think this is a good idea?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Are you referring to the picture on the previous page?
In my case, I will probably have my back seats down and maybe even hang a towel or something to prevent the exaust from directly spiting fumes and hot air into the interior. Do you think this is a good idea?

I was using it as a reference ,as in putting the back seats down to make a bit more room. you would need to keep the exhaust part away from any materials that could melt easily, like the linings of the cars and seats. maybe use tinfoil to reflect the heat? Im not an expert though!!!

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
The thing about carbon monoxide is that unlike other gases you can have oxygen mixed with it and your body will ignore the oxygen in favor of the carbon monoxide. The generator needs oxygen to run.

In this case, I'll run the generator and keep one of the back windows open a bit until there's enough CO at least 12,000PPM.
I'll step inside with a gas mask on and ear protection and seal the driver door(just in case). take off the mask and take a deep breath and ctb.
I was using it as a reference ,as in putting the back seats down to make a bit more room. you would need to keep the exhaust part away from any materials that could melt easily, like the linings of the cars and seats. maybe use tinfoil to reflect the heat? Im not an expert though!!!

Thank you for the tip!
So if I understood correctly, I should wrap the seats and some of the interior with tinfoil?
Or should I place the tinfoil close to the exhaust to absorb the heat?

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
In this case, I'll run the generator and keep one of the back windows open a bit until there's enough CO at least 12,000PPM.
I'll step inside with a gas mask on and ear protection and seal the driver door(just in case). take off the mask and take a deep breath and ctb.

Thank you for the tip!
So if I understood correctly, I should wrap the seats and some of the interior with tinfoil?
Or should I place the tinfoil close to the exhaust to absorb the heat?
Why not google deaths from generators. You are making it more complicated than it needs to be.

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I just have this feeling they might have a catalytic convertor or something which stops CO, like a car does> Its just me going off the theory its petrol run, and has an exhaust....like a car!

pretty much all technology has to reduce exhaust gas emissions nowadays

I'm not sure about that.
I've been reading the manual for various generators that meet the regulations/compliance discussed above and I was shocked that on almost every page there was a warning about CO and how to avoid it.
So I'm assuming the generator still produces enough deadly CO but maybe not as much as non certified generators from the past.

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I'm not sure about that.
I've been reading the manual for various generators that meet the regulations/compliance discussed above and I was shocked that on almost every page there was a warning about CO and how to avoid it.
So I'm assuming the generator still produces enough deadly CO but maybe not as much as non certified generators from the past.

I think the main difference is that some, but I don't think all, new ones now have the CO shutdown. Seems to be the more expensive ones.

Sounds like an advantage for CO then. A little room for error?

Please keep us updated!

I don't have a meter. Where did you get yours and how much did it cost?.................Is there anywhere that states what the PPU or whatever output is for certain generators?

I was actually planning on using it as a backup to the exit bag - in my house.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not sure about that.

any product that produces CO will have a lot of warnings attached, it a poisonous gas you can't see or smell!! And you don't need even near the amount of CO you are talking about here. The amounts talked about to CTB are for speed and lack of symptoms, I imagine.

A small amount of continuous exposure, in say a front room of a house, could easily be deadly over a period of time.

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
any product that produces CO will have a lot of warnings attached, it a poisonous gas you can't see or smell!! And you don't need even near the amount of CO you are talking about here. The amounts talked about to CTB are for speed and lack of symptoms, I imagine.

A small amount of continuous exposure, in say a front room of a house, could easily be deadly over a period of time.

Yes absolutely.
I'd like to avoid experiencing the side effects of CO and just pass out peacefully.
Yesterday I found a place in the woods where I can CTB.
Now I just have to write my will and prepay for my cremation.
I'll be buying the generator a few days prior my final day along with the gas mask and ear protection.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I've been researching some of the methods posted here and I have some more questions about CO poisoning(Carbon monoxide).
I just bought a new CO meter that measures up 10,000PPM(freaking expensive!!!) and I'll be buying a gas operated generator hopefully soon. I know generators can be very loud so in this case I'll be buying earplugs/ear-protection to die in peace at least.

1) Are gas generators more expensive if I buy one during the winter? Are they available to buy all year or just during the warmer seasons?

2) I've read that gas generators produce up to 85,000PPM of CO is this true or it depends on the generator?

3) There's a possibility that I might drive far away from the city and go to the woods/forest and ctb there. If I operate the generator inside my car, would my car melt or explode?

4) If I buy a generator and don't use it for couple of months or even up to a year, do I have to change the oil or do other maintenance chores to prevent any damage to the engine or battery?

5) When I'm ready to ctb, I'll leave the generator running in my car and I'll be standing outside waiting. Every 20 minutes I'll be checking the PPM using the meter by opening my back window. All Doors and fan holes will be sealed with duct tape except the front driver door so I can get in when the PPM is high. I've realized some cars(including mine) the area where the brakes and gas pedals are located is exposed to the outside a bit. Would this be a problem? How can I seal that area to prevent CO from escaping?

6) Some generators do not have any safety certification (listed on certain websites) such as CARB etc. Does that mean that it does not have safety sensors?

I apologize for the amount of questions.
I hope you'll be able to help me out.
It looks like I'm getting closer to the goal.
Depending on where you live, the age of the machine, and if carb compliant. Most modern machines are designed to shut off automatically before a person dies. You need to check the regulations where you are.

It is my understanding that 'carb compliance' began in California, and when I checked I could not find a Firman that was useable for the intended purpose. I do not live in California though. UnfortunateIy have not been able to find any older ones where I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Depending on where you live, the age of the machine, and if carb compliant. Most modern machines are designed to shut off automatically before a person dies. You need to check the regulations where you are.

The machines I looked at are all somewhat compliant with either the California CARB regulation or/and American EPA. I'm Canadian and I believe pretty much every new machine is compliant with those laws/regulations.
I've looked for used generators online such as ebay and others but the generators are too expensive.
I'm not sure what to do.

It is my understanding that 'carb compliance' began in California, and when I checked I could not find a Firman that was useable for the intended purpose. I do not live in California though. UnfortunateIy have not been able to find any older ones where I am.
When you say you haven't found a Firman generator that was not usable for our purpose; how did you find out?
Also - I've researched a bit about CARB and I could not find any indication that the regulation requires generators to shut down when a lot of CO is accumulated in an enclosed area. Did you find anything regarding this?
Please let me know, my health condition is getting worse and I have to ctb soon.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I've been researching some of the methods posted here and I have some more questions about CO poisoning(Carbon monoxide).
I just bought a new CO meter that measures up 10,000PPM(freaking expensive!!!) and I'll be buying a gas operated generator hopefully soon. I know generators can be very loud so in this case I'll be buying earplugs/ear-protection to die in peace at least.

1) Are gas generators more expensive if I buy one during the winter? Are they available to buy all year or just during the warmer seasons?

2) I've read that gas generators produce up to 85,000PPM of CO is this true or it depends on the generator?

3) There's a possibility that I might drive far away from the city and go to the woods/forest and ctb there. If I operate the generator inside my car, would my car melt or explode?

4) If I buy a generator and don't use it for couple of months or even up to a year, do I have to change the oil or do other maintenance chores to prevent any damage to the engine or battery?

5) When I'm ready to ctb, I'll leave the generator running in my car and I'll be standing outside waiting. Every 20 minutes I'll be checking the PPM using the meter by opening my back window. All Doors and fan holes will be sealed with duct tape except the front driver door so I can get in when the PPM is high. I've realized some cars(including mine) the area where the brakes and gas pedals are located is exposed to the outside a bit. Would this be a problem? How can I seal that area to prevent CO from escaping?

6) Some generators do not have any safety certification (listed on certain websites) such as CARB etc. Does that mean that it does not have safety sensors?

I apologize for the amount of questions.
I hope you'll be able to help me out.
It looks like I'm getting closer to the goal.
hey Thanatos. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your plan. I originally considered using coal as a backup plan but using a generator so much better and is something I never heard of before. I read somewhere they can kick out CO worth 450 cars.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
The machines I looked at are all somewhat compliant with either the California CARB regulation or/and American EPA. I'm Canadian and I believe pretty much every new machine is compliant with those laws/regulations.
I've looked for used generators online such as ebay and others but the generators are too expensive.
I'm not sure what to do.

When you say you haven't found a Firman generator that was not usable for our purpose; how did you find out?
Also - I've researched a bit about CARB and I could not find any indication that the regulation requires generators to shut down when a lot of CO is accumulated in an enclosed area. Did you find anything regarding this?
Please let me know, my health condition is getting worse and I have to ctb soon.
I am sorry that I cannot give you a link right now. I looked into all of this a year and a few months ago. It took a long time to garner all of the information, but I recommend checking the government sites in your area under laws and regulations for portable generators. You will get a much better idea what is out there, and why the regs. are in place. Just to let you know, generators are not the only producers of CO. Almost any small/portable machine using gas will produce it: lawn mowers, leaf blowers, etc. It can also be made mixing formic and sulphuric acid in a 'cogen'. This should be listed in the resource section on SS. I am running out of time too. For the same reason. My body is just getting worse...hope this helps. There is also 'white/smokeless' charcoal called bituchan from East Asia. This is specially made, burns very hot, gives little smoke, and is probably the deadliest source of CO developed by man. You used to get it on ebay/amazon from Korea, not sure if you still can. Good luck hon. ((hugs)).

Reactions: checkouttime and Thanatos123
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
hey Thanatos. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your plan. I originally considered using coal as a backup plan but using a generator so much better and is something I never heard of before. I read somewhere they can kick out CO worth 450 cars.

I was planning to use charcoal as well, but I found out they don't produce enough CO compared to portable generators.
I did some research about generators and I found out they produce a huge amount of CO.
This method in my opinion is the most peaceful and it's not super difficult to do(unless you're like me who likes to make things a million times difficult than they really are).
I still have some questions that I haven't found the answer to and I'm still researching. I just have to overcome some hurdles regarding regulations(CARB) that may cause the generator to shut down if a lot of CO is accumulated in the air.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
I hope we all work together and educate one another to accomplish our goals.

Reactions: inflammed123
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I was planning to use charcoal as well, but I found out they don't produce enough CO compared to portable generators.
I did some research about generators and I found out they produce a huge amount of CO.
This method in my opinion is the most peaceful and it's not super difficult to do(unless you're like me who likes to make things a million times difficult than they really are).
I still have some questions that I haven't found the answer to and I'm still researching. I just have to overcome some hurdles regarding regulations(CARB) that may cause the generator to shut down if a lot of CO is accumulated in the air.

There was a story on foxnews about a family of 5 dying of CO because they left the generator in the garage. Do you already have the generator? Couldn't you just leave it in your trunk and put a detector (from amazon) on your front seat. You can see how high the levels get and if it runs continuously for 30 minutes I'd say it doesn't have an automatic shut off.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

The korean charcoal does. People have used it for suicide leaving it to burn on a balcony while tucking into bed/couch. It releases 90% CO. Well known means to go, and was as prevalent as H2S due to it's success rate, but that was a year ago. In North America the charcoal you get is modified to produce very little CO often using coconut shells. I am just dedicated to my research. I will not fail, and nothing will stop me. The charcoal I am talking about is specially made, and I highly recommend you check into it before you decide that charcoal cannot be the answer. I cannot see well enough to use it anymore. Started going blind just after getting what I needed. Same with the cogen...ah well. You might also wish to look up the difference between 2 and 4 stroke engines. Could prove interesting.

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I am sorry that I cannot give you a link right now. I looked into all of this a year and a few months ago. It took a long time to garner all of the information, but I recommend checking the government sites in your area under laws and regulations for portable generators. You will get a much better idea what is out there, and why the regs. are in place. Just to let you know, generators are not the only producers of CO. Almost any small/portable machine using gas will produce it: lawn mowers, leaf blowers, etc. It can also be made mixing formic and sulphuric acid in a 'cogen'. This should be listed in the resource section on SS. I am running out of time too. For the same reason. My body is just getting worse...hope this helps. There is also 'white/smokeless' charcoal called bituchan from East Asia. This is specially made, burns very hot, gives little smoke, and is probably the deadliest source of CO developed by man. You used to get it on ebay/amazon from Korea, not sure if you still can. Good luck hon. ((hugs)).

Thank you!
I've looked at leaf blowers but I still gotta do more research on them.
I believe they fall in the same category as generators in terms of CO regulations.
I'll look into the Korean charcoal as well(hopefully I won't have problems importing it).

Thank you for sharing your concerns about your health.
My health has been getting worse gradually and it's extremely hard to keep on living.
I feel like I have to do a ton of research regarding my death and I have to carefully look into every small detail in case if it messes up my plans(CO emissions regulations for example).
I feel extremely tired looking into all these details, but I'm sure I'll find a way one day.
I'm extremely thankful for the amazing people in this community.
The amount of support and knowledge I got from everyone is tremendous.
Once again thank you for sharing your knowledge it helped a lot.
I hope you find peace!

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
The korean charcoal does. People have used it for suicide leaving it to burn on a balcony while tucking into bed/couch. It releases 90% CO. Well known means to go, and was as prevalent as H2S due to it's success rate, but that was a year ago. In North America the charcoal you get is modified to produce very little CO often using coconut shells. I am just dedicated to my research. I will not fail, and nothing will stop me. The charcoal I am talking about is specially made, and I highly recommend you check into it before you decide that charcoal cannot be the answer. I cannot see well enough to use it anymore. Started going blind just after getting what I needed. Same with the cogen...ah well. You might also wish to look up the difference between 2 and 4 stroke engines. Could prove interesting.
2 stroke generator 100 bucks at home depot. Saving money!

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
There was a story on foxnews about a family of 5 dying of CO because they left the generator in the garage. Do you already have the generator? Couldn't you just leave it in your trunk and put a detector (from amazon) on your front seat. You can see how high the levels get and if it runs continuously for 30 minutes I'd say it doesn't have an automatic shut off.

I already have a CO meter that goes up to 10,000PPM(it was to expensive!).
Regarding the generator, I'm a bit stuck!
Almost all of the generators I saw on the local hardware stores are CARB compliant and/or American EPA compliant.
At this time I cannot use one to test/practice.
Due to COVID 19, my wife is home almost all day and she know where I usually go. Same with me, I know where she goes and it would be suspicious for me to go to the woods and try out the generator. The woods are far away from where we live, so it could take me couple of hours to get there. If I had to try this, it would only be the time when I'm ready to ctb.
I hope someone here has the information or experience regarding this because this is pretty much the only thing stopping me.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Thank you!
I've looked at leaf blowers but I still gotta do more research on them.
I believe they fall in the same category as generators in terms of CO regulations.
I'll look into the Korean charcoal as well(hopefully I won't have problems importing it).

Thank you for sharing your concerns about your health.
My health has been getting worse gradually and it's extremely hard to keep on living.
I feel like I have to do a ton of research regarding my death and I have to carefully look into every small detail in case if it messes up my plans(CO emissions regulations for example).
I feel extremely tired looking into all these details, but I'm sure I'll find a way one day.
I'm extremely thankful for the amazing people in this community.
The amount of support and knowledge I got from everyone is tremendous.
Once again thank you for sharing your knowledge it helped a lot.
I hope you find peace!
I am hoping that it is alright for people to sell used, old ones that will work as intended. Could not get an old generator. Fingers crossed. Like you, when living is over peace will come...smile.

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020

Do you think the Craftsman 2200 will produce enough CO?

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Do you think the Craftsman 2200 will produce enough CO?

I'm not sure. I could not find much information about it. The only thing I found is that it's fuel efficient.
Look at the specs and read the manual.
So far the only non CARB compliant generator I found was the KING Canada - model number: KCG-5100G.
I don't think that's the main problem.
The main problem is that certified generators could shut down when there's a lot of CO in an enclosed area.

EDIT: the Champion 100458 seems to be CARB free.

Last edited: