• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
How many grams would be needed? (I weigh about 140lbs)
How pure is it & is anyone aware of successful attempts with SN from CCS?
Is it okay to smoke weed before consuming SN? (For anxiety purposes/SI)
Is it legal to purchase SN from CCS in the US?
Someone said shipping takes 3 days, but what about the packaging? (Inconspicuous, like a plain box or something)
I live in a part of the US where it will be getting very hot soon (95-112 F), if it is shipped during those heat waves, will it effect the SN? Should I wait until the fall or Winter?
Is it okay to mix a sleeping medication like Trazodone while taking SN?

Other info I haven't asked is helpful as well. I just need information, even similar methods (financially, the process/pain level, etc).

If there is another thread like this I apologize for making one, I just feel like with how regulated everything is becoming, up-to-date info is helpful.

justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023

I would recommend asking these questions here, I think you are likely to get an answer. Also, make sure when your SN arrives it is completely sealed.

Upvote 0
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
This is incredibly helpful, thank you

Upvote 0
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
The box is plain. I'd get it while available. Might not be here tomorrow.

Upvote 0
D

depresso_expresso03

Mar 26, 2023
How many grams would be needed? (I weigh about 140lbs)
How pure is it & is anyone aware of successful attempts with SN from CCS?
Is it okay to smoke weed before consuming SN? (For anxiety purposes/SI)
Is it legal to purchase SN from CCS in the US?
Someone said shipping takes 3 days, but what about the packaging? (Inconspicuous, like a plain box or something)
I live in a part of the US where it will be getting very hot soon (95-112 F), if it is shipped during those heat waves, will it effect the SN? Should I wait until the fall or Winter?
Is it okay to mix a sleeping medication like Trazodone while taking SN?

Other info I haven't asked is helpful as well. I just need information, even similar methods (financially, the process/pain level, etc).

If there is another thread like this I apologize for making one, I just feel like with how regulated everything is becoming, up-to-date info is helpful.
As far as I'm aware, yes it is 100% legal in the US. The only issue is finding suppliers who'll send it to you without providing documentation that you're going to use it for the purpose you claim you will (food curing, etc.).

CCS is one of those suppliers who doesn't care and will send it as long as you have the money. It took me 6 days from the day I placed the order till the day I got it delivered.

As for everything else, I'm unsure. Ask on the megathread like someone else had suggested.

Upvote 0
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
As far as I'm aware, yes it is 100% legal in the US. The only issue is finding suppliers who'll send it to you without providing documentation that you're going to use it for the purpose you claim you will (food curing, etc.).

CCS is one of those suppliers who doesn't care and will send it as long as you have the money. It took me 6 days from the day I placed the order till the day I got it delivered.

As for everything else, I'm unsure. Ask on the megathread like someone else had suggested.
When you ordered from CCS did it come sealed? And did you have the police show up for a wellness check?

Upvote 0