Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
I want to be closer with other trans/queer people but most of the time when I meet someone new or see them on twitter I start thinking about how they are better than me. They might be prettier, more well adjusted, have more friends or have been out longer than me but it always makes me feel horrible. And I end up blocking them or not talking to them because of how bad it makes me feel even though I dont dislike any of these people.
Do any of you feel the same way?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, mediocre, BPD Barbie and 3 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
thats one reason why i want to ctb tbh... feels like my mind is no longer mine, and if i could i would turn off all those things in my mind..

• Love
Reactions: _PRETTYLIGHTS and mediocre
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
100%, constantly compare myself to other girls, they are prettier, skinnier, have better hair and skin, better nails etc. Then I go on social media and see people I used to go to school with who are married, have houses and kids, constantly feel sub par and a failure in every single aspect of life and being a person.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Flume, _Minsk, mediocre and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
yes I constantly compare my looks to people I see irl or on tv and I think well I don't look as good as that so what's the point of living? I even obsess over things like the shape of my jaw or the size of my lips... sometimes I think I may have body dsymorphia on top of everything else. Recently I've been spending a lot of time on instagram which is probably the worst site you could go on when you already suffer from low self esteem. I always feel worse after being on it. There are so many things I want to change about myself that it just wears me down every day to the point where I just feel trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume and _Minsk