• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
All courage to make any attempt is just gone, I've read too much about the risks if it fails and they've instilled too much fear.

I can't live either, I sleep around 18hrs a day, half of which is being awake just thinking about all negative things how bad the world is, suicide etc.

To kill the few hours I'm awake I go for a 2hr walk then watch the News and read forums like this or Reddit.

Occasionally I'll play Video games or watch Netflix but I can only manage 1hr.

I don't enjoy any of this except sleeping (when I'm actually asleep and dreaming), the second I wake up I'm miserable.

Euthanasia sounds like the only solution but it'll probably never become available.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is catch-22. Many people find themselves in this difficult situation. It is no wonder because death is the most terrifying thing we will ever face. Euthanasia is the solution to this problem but most of us have to make use of self-euthanasia. When the pain of living increases and becomes so strong that one just lie and suffer, suicide should be possible with any method available. I know this because I have been in that situation but the method didn´t work.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's the worst trap.

I'm not afraid of Death

I'm afraid of failing an attempt and remaining alive but with more brain damage

Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
Sadly I relate to that. I wake up with my body hurting me I go sit on my pc for a few hours. Maybe do some house chores and then am back on the pc, maybe take a 1hr shower and then head to bed with my head hurting me so I sit in the bed unable to sleep for hours. Trapped in a cycle. Wanting to scream but no one can really hear me.

Probably this is lowest I've been in my entire life but surprisingly think of worse