Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I'm curious and would love to chat with someone who knows a lot about this. I've read many threads and PPH about SN but don't understand why we can't drink it with something to help mask the taste like some lemonade or tea or whatever. Sure, it may make it take longer to absorb, but so what? Is that the only problem with eating a bar of chocolate or a bowl of ice cream after to get the taste out of your mouth? Speediness?
I keep bringing up about the 1910 coal workers. They used SN as salt for their stew. Dropped cold mid meal.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: houseofleaves, waitingforrest, sealbabies and 1 other person
N

NeetAccount1

Jul 2, 2020
Sorry for OP maybe try adding more water and chugging it or a straw. IDK

For the SN method in general, I'm thinking I'm going to plug/ suppository some of it with a turkey baster or syringe without needle and lying belly down, so I can't throw up that part

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

For SN I'm thinking I'm going to plug/ suppository some of it with a turkey baster or syringe without needle and lying belly down, so I can't throw up that part
Was actually just talking about this. I few people have done this.
I keep bringing up about the 1910 coal workers. They used SN as salt for their stew. Dropped cold mid meal.
Really??
I'm curious and would love to chat with someone who knows a lot about this. I've read many threads and PPH about SN but don't understand why we can't drink it with something to help mask the taste like some lemonade or tea or whatever. Sure, it may make it take longer to absorb, but so what? Is that the only problem with eating a bar of chocolate or a bowl of ice cream after to get the taste out of your mouth? Speediness?
Something about the acidity and it changing the pH in our stomach. I don't want to speak about something I don't know maybe someone educated can explain. If you read through the threads enough you can find the information.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Yes. Someone shared the article here and I resonated with it ever since because for me, eating is a distraction. If I can somehow CTB from while enjoying my meals, its the perfect plan for me.

For the SN method in general, I'm thinking I'm going to plug/ suppository some of it with a turkey baster or syringe without needle and lying belly down, so I can't throw up that part
No worries although I tried chugging through straw and adding water without going far from the supposed ratio to no avail.

Reactions: NeetAccount1
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I've done loads of searching here and elsewhere and haven't found a good explanation, but I'll keep looking. The reality is people die from 1-2g of SN without all the suicide prep. Loads of reports out there on it. The idea that we have to fast for hours, drink 20g+ of SN in a tiny bit of water, take all these meds beforehand, etc etc is just silly to me. I understand WHY it's recommended, we all want it to be fast and painless and relaxing, but I'm confused why people think all this prep is a requirement for death.

I'll keep looking around. Short of liquids/foods that negate SN (I think orange juice is one), I see no issue with a situation closer to those 1910 coal miners you mentioned. It will probably take longer to lose consciousness, but that's hardly a reason to say it can't be done. Thanks for your input :)

Reactions: Funeralprincess
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I've done loads of searching here and elsewhere and haven't found a good explanation, but I'll keep looking. The reality is people die from 1-2g of SN without all the suicide prep. Loads of reports out there on it. The idea that we have to fast for hours, drink 20g+ of SN in a tiny bit of water, take all these meds beforehand, etc etc is just silly to me. I understand WHY it's recommended, we all want it to be fast and painless and relaxing, but I'm confused why people think all this prep is a requirement for death.

I'll keep looking around. Short of liquids/foods that negate SN (I think orange juice is one), I see no issue with a situation closer to those 1910 coal miners you mentioned. It will probably take longer to lose consciousness, but that's hardly a reason to say it can't be done. Thanks for your input :)
The point is to reach unconsciousness as soon as possible.
Yes. Someone shared the article here and I resonated with it ever since because for me, eating is a distraction. If I can somehow CTB from while enjoying my meals, its the perfect plan for me.

No worries although I tried chugging through straw and adding water without going far from the supposed ratio to no avail.
I would actually love to read that

Reactions: houseofleaves
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021

Here it is. The year was off by a good margin. Its actually 1939.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, self destructing, waitingforrest and 1 other person