• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DaSh

DaSh

The devil always smiles when you need a friend...
Nov 26, 2023
Soup & fasting, water fasting (2h before SN drink)

I have a great benzodiazipine tolerance so I'm gonna take (a bit) more.

Im going to use clonazepam btw.

I let the pills melt under my tongue because I heard they use to act faster and stronger. Also I'd have less pills in my stomache decreasing the risk of vomiting right? At least that's what makes sense too me.

I'll also use cariprazin (antipsychotic medication dopamine blocker) as antiemethic.

I'm gonna snort the medication.
Reason:

Lowest dose is 1.5mg and I only have the 3mg capsules left so I'm just gonna snort half of the powder of the capsule to play it safe.

I'm also not on the medication anymore. And you have to stay on antipsychotics for a while for them to work. And I'm just gonna take one when I haven't touched them in month. So I don't know if that will work. But when I started it a few months ago before I stopped I had side effects on the first pill so maybe I'll also get the anthiemetic effect who knows...

So again now...

Fast, water fast (2h before sn drink)

Before sn drink:

01:30 8mg clonazepam & some CBD Drops

01:00 600mg ibuprofen
01:00 150mg cariprazin (insufflated)
01:00 2x 0,15mg clonidin (beta blocker)

00:00 sn drink

I know that's an alittle bit unusual plan but still.
Please give me some feedback.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Y do you do your timing backwards?

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, DaSh I'm a little confused by the timing but the regimen looks pretty good. So you're taking 8mg clona an hour and a half before SN while everything else is an hour before such as your ibuprofen, cariprazin(AE) and clonodin. Personally, as long as you have a benzo to help then it's definitely a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DaSh
DaSh

DaSh

Nov 26, 2023
Yeah, DaSh I'm a little confused by the timing but the regimen looks pretty good. So you're taking 8mg clona an hour and a half before SN while everything else is an hour before such as your ibuprofen, cariprazin(AE) and clonodin. Personally, as long as you have a benzo to help then it's definitely a good thing.
Yes exactly!
Y do you do your timing backwards?
Yeah all this is before I drink the sn f.e.
01:30 8mg Clonazepam is 1 hour and 30 mins before I drink sn

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes exactly!
Alright I understand, I wish you all the best with this whenever you decide to ctb. It'll be really difficult to see you go though.

• Love
DaSh

DaSh

Nov 26, 2023
Alright I understand, I wish you all the best with this whenever you decide to ctb. It'll be really difficult to see you go though.
I just know you since 1 or 2 days but thanks buddy

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah all this is before I drink the sn f.e.
01:30 8mg Clonazepam is 1 hour and 30 mins before I drink sn
i c it's a countdown! Now it makes sense.

I wish you all the best with your plan, good luck :-)

D

Deleted member 65988

I just know you since 1 or 2 days but thanks buddy
Sure but it still means something. Seeing a user make a gb no matter how long or short they've been here is never easy.

DaSh

DaSh

Nov 26, 2023
Sure but it still means something. Seeing a user make a gb no matter how long or short they've been here is never easy.
Thanks same goes for you m8